About this listing
Beautifully designed vacation apartment, situated along beautiful, treelined canal in one of berlin's most desired and trendy, lively, relaxed and artistic districts called Kreuzberg.
The apartment is very quiet, peaceful and sunny. Many restaurants and Cafes are close-by. One of Berlin's most famous outdoor markets, the Turkish Market, takes place every Tuesday and Friday along the other side of the canal. A boat station is very close by from where you can discover Berlin from the water.
The approx. 35 square meter apartment on the 4th floor has a balcony facing south, and has access to a communal rooftop terrace with views over Berlin. It has a fully equipped kitchen, a shower, internet, towels, soap and fresh bed linens are supplied. We have used natural, organic, high quality materials as much as possible. All products (soap, tea, coffee, cleaners, etc.) are also organic. Ideal for one person or a couple. - NO SMOKING -
There are two subway lines within a short walking distance. To Schöneberg in 15 min by subway line U1, to Mitte in 10 min by subway U8.
we speak / wir sprechen / nous parlons
1) Please close windows/balcony at all times when you leave apartment.
2) Please do not use the scrubby side of a spunch to clean stove or kitchen sink.
3) Don’t use knifes cutting directly on the kitchen counter. Use a cutting board!
4) Turn heating down and lights off when not in the apartment.
5) This is a private residence. Please be considerate of neighbors!
Kai (phone number hidden)
Eric (phone number hidden)
(phone number hidden)