Private beautiful single room, in centrally located apartment.
5 minute walk from Plaza Universitat, Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas.
Located in beautiful Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes and Muntaner street.
WIFI, TV lounge, continental breakfast
SINGLE BED ROOM FOR 1 PERSON
Beautiful, clean and centrally located 160 sq m (1700 sq ft) apartment right in the center of Barcelona, beside Plaza Universidad and a 5 minute walk from Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas and Paseo de Gracia.
The apartment is a typical Barcelona modernist apartment. In total it has 4 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 dining room and 2 bathrooms.
As it is located in the center of Barcelona, at the intersection of Gran Via Corts Catalanes and Muntaner, you will not need to use any transport to get to the center. Additionally you have many transport connections, a bus stop is in front of the apartment and the Metro/subway station is 1 block away.
The Airport bus stop is located 1 block from the apartment with a stop at Plaza Universidad, which makes it very convenient to arrive and leave from the Barcelona Prat Airport (BCN).
Each bedroom is part of a huge apartment with a total of three private Airbnb rooms and a 4th bedroom that is inhabited by myself.
We are renting THREE ROOMS in different Airbnb advertisements. There is 1 double room (for 2 people) and 2 single rooms (1 person each room). Below you can see the link for each of the rooms:
- ROOM #1 - DOUBLE ROOM of 18 sq mt / 193 sq ft – https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/772605 - This room has 2 individual beds, 2 desks and 2 big closets with mirrors. The window/balcony faces Gran Via Corts Catalanes street. This is a very bright and comfortable room.
- ROOM #2 / ROOM #3 - SINGLE ROOMS – https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/773014 & https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/772937 - Both rooms are very comfortable and have 1 single bed, 1 desk, 1 closet and some shelving. Each room has a window to an interior patio and it is very quiet and relaxing.
- 3rd floor with ELEVATOR
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED in the price (self-serve) until 11h am.
- WIFI INTERNET included
- Very clean room, freshly laundered bedding, towels, etc.
- Shower gel, shampoo and hairdryer provided
- 1 GUEST BATHROOM with shower
- CENTRAL BARCELONA, 5 minute walk to Plaza Cataluña
- DIRECT LINKS TO AIRPORT via the Airport bus (Aerobus – 5.90 €/ride)
- ONE FREE LAUNDRY is available for stays longer than a week
- GUEST LIVING ROOM with TV
- Note: The exact address and arrival instructions are detailed on your booking confirmation. Please send me your flight/arrival info when you book. Thanks!
The 3 rooms have access to one of the bathrooms of the apartment and full access to one of the 2 living rooms with one big sofa, a second smaller sofa and a TV.
If you stay for more than 1 week, we will do one clothes LAUNDRY for you included in the price. (In addition to changing bed and bathroom linen once per week)
We still do not have many reviews as we are new in the website, but we are sure you will be happy to stay with us! Promised!
We look forward to welcoming our guests to the beautiful city of Barcelona! :)
Maria was a wonderful host, who has extensive experience traveling abroad. She was even nice enough to cook and serve dinner for me and other guests, who was in other rooms.
The location of her place was great. It was 5 minute walk to Plaza Universitat and 15 minutes walk to Plaza Catalunya. Her place right in front of the Gran Via road and between Urgell and Plaza Universitat Metro station. Some people might find it noisy since the room I stayed was right in front of the Gran Via road, where cars and buses runs late at night. But for those who want to stay near the heart of Barcelona on a budget, I strongly recommend her place.
Zeer rustig en dichtbij het centrum van Barcelona. Tussen een gastenkamer en een b&b. Pilar is een zeer lieve vrouw!
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
My name is Maria Pilar and I am a Barcelona local person. I know the city very well and I will be able to give you good tips about it!
I also lived in Marrakech (Marroco), Philadelphia (USA), Puerto Vallarta (Mexico), Paris (France) and a few more... I love travelling and in my last trip I have been in Hong Kong (profile photo)...
I will try to make you feel like your home here, book and try! Hopefully we will meet soon!
My spoken English is good, the written is regular, but will be good enough to answer any question.