About This Listing
Private beautiful single room, in centrally located apartment.
5 minute walk from Plaza Universitat, Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas.
Located in beautiful Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes and Muntaner street.
WIFI, TV lounge, continental breakfast
SINGLE BED ROOM FOR 1 PERSON
Beautiful, clean and centrally located 160 sq m (1700 sq ft) apartment right in the center of Barcelona, beside Plaza Universidad and a 5 minute walk from Plaza Catalunya, Las Ramblas and Paseo de Gracia.
The apartment is a typical Barcelona modernist apartment. In total it has 4 bedrooms, 2 living rooms, 1 dining room and 2 bathrooms.
As it is located in the center of Barcelona, at the intersection of Gran Via Corts Catalanes and Muntaner, you will not need to use any transport to get to the center. Additionally you have many transport connections, a bus stop is in front of the apartment and the Metro/subway station is 1 block away.
The Airport bus stop is located 1 block from the apartment with a stop at Plaza Universidad, which makes it very convenient to arrive and leave from the Barcelona Prat Airport (BCN).
Each bedroom is part of a huge apartment with a total of three private Airbnb rooms and a 4th bedroom that is inhabited by myself.
We are renting THREE ROOMS in different Airbnb advertisements. There is 1 double room (for 2 people) and 2 single rooms (1 person each room). Below you can see the link for each of the rooms:
- ROOM #1 - DOUBLE ROOM of 18 sq mt / 193 sq ft – https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/772605 - This room has 2 individual beds, 2 desks and 2 big closets with mirrors. The window/balcony faces Gran Via Corts Catalanes street. This is a very bright and comfortable room.
- ROOM #2 / ROOM #3 - SINGLE ROOMS – https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/773014 & https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/772937 - Both rooms are very comfortable and have 1 single bed, 1 desk, 1 closet and some shelving. Each room has a window to an interior patio and it is very quiet and relaxing.
- 3rd floor with ELEVATOR
- CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED in the price (self-serve) until 11h am.
- WIFI INTERNET included
- Very clean room, freshly laundered bedding, towels, etc.
- Shower gel, shampoo and hairdryer provided
- 1 GUEST BATHROOM with shower
- CENTRAL BARCELONA, 5 minute walk to Plaza Cataluña
- DIRECT LINKS TO AIRPORT via the Airport bus (Aerobus – 5.90 €/ride)
- ONE FREE LAUNDRY is available for stays longer than a week
- GUEST LIVING ROOM with TV
- Note: The exact address and arrival instructions are detailed on your booking confirmation. Please send me your flight/arrival info when you book. Thanks!
The 3 rooms have access to one of the bathrooms of the apartment and full access to one of the 2 living rooms with one big sofa, a second smaller sofa and a TV.
If you stay for more than 1 week, we will do one clothes LAUNDRY for you included in the price. (In addition to changing bed and bathroom linen once per week)
We still do not have many reviews as we are new in the website, but we are sure you will be happy to stay with us! Promised!
We look forward to welcoming our guests to the beautiful city of Barcelona! :)
Maria was the most amazing host! She made me feel really welcome. I'm definitely going back to Barcelona one day and this will be the first place I'll look for a room to stay. Low price, really clean apartment, perfect location, so go ahead guys, book a room with Maria, I promise you will not regret it!
Absolutely loved Barcelona, can't wait to go back!!!
esta habitación es muy bien ubicado, y es muy bonito. maría es muy amable, y la habitación tiene todo lo que se necesita. disfrutaba mucho mi tiempo en Barcelona, y por supuesto recomiendo este piso!
Maria is a wonderful host thats very kind and caring. Eating breakfast at her home and even made me dinner that was superb (a true catalan spanish dinner), made me miss my moms cooking.
I would definitely recommend anybody who travels to Barcelona to stay at her home to experience her hospitality. Her place is very central, 2 mins walk to metro, walking distance to many of the attractions like La Rambla, Plaza Catalunya. Would definitely stay at her place again when I am back in Barcelona.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Maria
My name is Maria Pilar and I am a Barcelona local person. I know the city very well and I will be able to give you good tips about it!
I also lived in Marrakech (Marroco), Philadelphia (USA), Puerto Vallarta (Mexico), Paris (France) and a few more... I love travelling and in my last trip I have been in Hong Kong (profile photo)...
I will try to make you feel like your home here, book and try! Hopefully we will meet soon!
My spoken English is good, the written is regular, but will be good enough to answer any question.