We love travelling! And for us, an accommodation should be clean, inviting to relax and inspiring. Come and see, what we made out of this. :)
We offer the guest rooms on the 1. floor. The guests share one bathroom on the same floor. There is one additional toilet on ground floor.
Here we offer
1x Family room "Lavendel" for 2-3 persons with two single beds and one sofabed.
A healthy breakfast prepares you for the day.
- PC with internet
- laundry service
During fair and peak time the prices change, which cannot be calculated automatically, please ask for prices:
Single room: from 80 EUR / night
Double room: from 120 EUR / night
Triple room: from 150 EUR / night
The area around our townhouse offers the relaxation and idyll of rural nature, although with convenient connection to the airport (24 min), Central Train Station Munich (17 min), Marienplatz (13 min) and Munich Fair (12 min).
The 600 m walking road from the S-Bahn station "Daglfing" to our house leads, passing corn fields to the "Old-Daglfing", where rare handcrafts like sulky making is still offered. Horseriding is deeply rooted in this area, while a walk through the fields passing garden plots to the creek, you can often see horse riding people. Around the area of harness racing track, there are petting zoo, flea market, horse riding possibilities, etc..
Next to our house in the small store, they offer food, drinks, tickets for public transport, etc., ideal for last minute shopping.
other places around:
- flea market every friday (8-15h) and saturday (6-17h); Trabrennbahn Daglfing; ca. 650 m
- small shop (Hermes parcel service, Lotto, food & beverage, coffee,…); 5 m
- foodstore "Rewe"; Daglfinger Str. 5; 1300 m ( Bäckerei, Apotheke, usw. in der Gegend)
- organic foodstore "Vollcorner"; Warthestr. 1; 1700 m
- Burger King; Eggenfeldener Str. (phone number hidden) m
- gas station "OMV"; Friedrich Eckart Str. 39; 1 km
- gas station "ESSO"; Friedrich Eckart Str. 2; 2 km
- Riem Arcaden (shopping mall); 4,6 km
- Golfclub München Riem; 2,2 km
- harness racing track Munich; 0,6 km
- Galopprennbahn Munich; 3,1 km
- horserinding stadion, Reitstadion Riem; 1,6 km
- horseriding academy, Reitakademie München e.V.; 2,1 km
- Munich Fair; 4 km
- S-Bahn station S8 Daglfing (600m)
- 17 min to Hauptbahnhof
- 24 min to the airport
- 13 min to Marienplatz
- Bus station 189 Kunihohstr (50m)
- 16 min to U-Bahn station Arabellapark
- 12 min to U-Bahn station Messestadt West (fair)
Room is nice and clean. Before arrival, well communication to locate the house so that very easy to get there after exit the railway station.
An excellent BnB with fantastic, friendly and accomodating hosts. They were kind to be flexible with our requirements and able to maintain a quietly run, clean and friendly environment despite the large numbers of guests during oktoberfest.
Overall, our stay at the Fersch Family BnB was more than fantastic. My two friends and I have no complaints. The host was more than accommodating, and was very helpful with local information. The rooms were clean, modern, homely and nicely finished. The host made an excellent breakfast with homemade bread. Wifi was accessible in all areas of the house. The listing was only 10-15 mins train ride to city centre providing 1st class travel and easy navigation to central locations. There is a local convenience store right next door which is an added bonus. The host has excellent language skills, fluent in German, English and Korean.
Freundliche Gastgeber, alles sauber und nett. Leider nur Zimmer im Keller bekommen (für 3 Personen), da sonst das ganze Haus ausgebucht war (war aber vorher so besprochen). Gutes Frühstück. Aufgrund der Anzahl an Hausgäste (ca. 10), leider oft Bäder oder WC's besetzt, das ist nicht so toll. Im allgemeinen Empfehlenswert, wenn nicht im Keller übernachtet werden muss.
Sehr nette und aufmerksame Gastgeber. Wir fühlten uns schnell wie Zuhause. Beim nächsten Trip nach München werden wir wieder bei Soa ein Zimmer buchen. Sehr empfehlenswert.
This host has 36 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
LIVE LOVE LAUGH
Wir, als selbst Reisende, finden, eine Unterkunft sollte sauber, zur Erholung einladend und inspirierend sein. Das haben wir in unseren Gästezimmern umgesetzt. :)