About this listing
Beautiful open floor-plan loft on the hippest street in downtown LA.
Film Ready. There is a large freight elevator in the rear of the building with direct access to the alley.
- Original 100 year-old mahogany window frames
- Central heating/air
- 82" repurposed, douglas fir table & plenty of chairs
- Bosch appliances, birch floors, and designer cabinets/fixtures
- Full kitchen for you to use at your disposal
- Laundry dryer combo unit tucked inside small closest
- Sound-isolated units (exception for the typical city/street sounds)
- 2 full bathrooms, both with large built-in stone tubs
- WiFi and cable
- Plenty of street level parking in this part of downtown
- Outdoor amenities: Jacuzzi and cold plunge, 2 large grills, and private dining area surrounded by sensational tropical gardens
- Rooftop access which has, in my opinion, the best view of the downtown skyline available.
The "Old Bank District" is the most culture-rich part of downtown LA - and it's growing in awesomeness every day. The ground floor of the Rowan contains a number of shops (including the trendy Buzz Beer & Wine). Across the street is the famous "Last Bookstore" and all along Spring and Main Streets are wonderful cafes, restaurants, and nightlife activities. Also, there's a farmer's market on our corner every Sunday morning and we are 1 block away from the metro station.
_ _ _ _ _
Ryan and I love our loft and neighborhood. We especially love sharing our space and welcome any questions you might have. Cheers!
No smoking (designated smoking on other parts of the property). Also, please be respectful about the sound you produce after 11pm. Although our walls are well insulated for sound, we'd prefer not having to discuss last nights song selections with our neighbors. Also, the wood floors can sometimes be scraped easily so please be aware of this when moving furniture. Thanks :)