About this listing
Stylish and quiet 2-room apartment (about 50 sq.m) overlooking a green square in the center of Warsaw.
No provision! Direct from the owner. Just renovated!!
- 2 rooms (from a living room, you enter the bedroom and the bathroom) + kitchen + 1 bathroom
- all the kitchen equipment that you need but no dishwasher so far
- fully furnished: comfortable pieces of furniture, chairs, sofas, big bed, desk, etc.
- long and narrow balcony along the whole appartment
- big wooden windows in 2 rooms, overlooking a small green square in the heart of Warsaw
- parquet and tiles (bathroom)
For a short stay - perfect appartment for 2 people with kids.
Unique location! View over the green square.
In the walking distance: parks (Łazienki, Pola Mokotowskie), shops, cafes (popular Pl. Zbawiciela), cinemas, elegant shopping center Pl. Unii, and small groceries.
Excellent communication: metro (Politechnika station), trams, buses.
LINK to the city transport possibilities:
Feel free to message me with any questions!
Just respect the normal rules of living in a appartment, so no very loud music after 10 PM and before 7 AM.
The neighbours are really nice.
About the Host, Alexandra
Hello! My name is Ola and I am an active-creative-woman that, what a luck, has this beautiful appartment in Warsaw and invites you to move in for a few days. I am working in creative field - film and promo production, journalism.
I like to jogg and watch movies, eat out (veg) and in with my friends.
I am often away due to my work - in that time, i invite you to stay at my place. Please check my calendar or contact me for an update!
If you need an INVOICE - no problem!
WELCOME TO WARSAW, a unique city with a soul!