Welcome to Barcelona!
This totally refurbished modern two bedrooms flat located 2 minutes walking distance from Gaudi's famous Sagrada Familia will offer you the best conditions to fully enjoy Barcelona. It has 2 double comfortable beds and additional sofa bed for the maximum occupation of 6 persons. This elegant and luminous flat is located on the last floor of the building with a lift. Spacious living room with a balcony will offer you amazing view on Gaudi's Avenue.
In the flat you will find:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, oven, induction cooker, coffee maker, fridge, kettle, toaster, complete dinner set, glasses and cutlery
- Modern bathroom with fresh towels, hairdryer, curling iron and toilet amenities.
- You can also find an iron and ironing board, 2 double umbrellas and for the beach lovers snorkeling equipment, beach rackets and beach umbrella.
- The high speed Wi – Fi access, flat screen cable TV, iPod docking station, free local calls phone and AC & heating are additional functions which will make your stay pleasant.
The apartment is located in the prestigious Eixample area less than 100 m from Sagrada Familia with the view on the temple and on the beautiful pedestrian walkway in the heart of Barcelona.
The walkway - Gaudi Avenue is a part of the modernist route where you will be able to admire also the amazing architecture of Sant Paul's Hospital.
During the day you will enjoy lively atmosphere of the location with plenty restaurants, bars, coffee and ice cream shops, bakery, food and fruit stores. After dynamic day and sightseeing tours you will be able to relax at night in a quiet neighborhood.
The apartment is very well connected with public transport. It is 2 minutes walk from the metro station Sagrada Familia where only couple of stops of the purple "L2" or blue line "L5" will take you to the trendy shopping area of Barcelona - Passeig de Gracia and in 15 minutes you will be able to enjoy the (email hidden)ly Barcelona's beaches (Barceloneta or Ciutadella/Vila Olimpica stations).
The flat is also very close to the Touristic bus (Sagrada Familia bus stop) which will take you for a sightseeing tour around Barcelona.
This apartment was designed and equipped to make your stay a unique and pleasant experience.
Please note that there will be extra fees for late checkin afer 10pm - 25 Euros (after midnight : To Be Define)
Touristic Licence - HUTB - 004636
Apartment registered in the Registry of Tourism of Catalonia (RTC).
Tourist tax is already included in the price.
Feel like at home but...
- Respect the space and the silence at certain times especially after 11 PM for neighborhood harmony.
- The care of noise should be taken also on the staircase when coming back late to the flat.
- No parties allowed.
- No smoking inside the apartment. Smoking is only allowed on the balcony.
Most importantly relax and enjoy your stay!
From Sep 27 - Oct 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Anna and I are very international couple. We used to live in many countries and we speak both together 4 languages. Our passion is travelling and meeting new people. Our friends represent more than 15 different nationalities and are spread around the globe.
Barcelona is an amazing city which we consider our home. Our apartment is located in the heart of Barcelona with breathtaking view on emblematic Sagrada Familia.
Barcelona is listed by Forbes as the “third happiest city in the world”.
On our side we made sure our place is fully equipped and comfortable to make your stay absolutely fantastic!
Currently we live in London but we would like to share our home with others who want to discover this beautiful city. During this time our good friend Frederic will take care of you and will respond to any questions you may have.
Enjoy your stay,
Anna & Vince