Welcome to a small room in Bogotá.
Is very small (3x2mt), quite and independent as is located on the first floor of the house. It also has a private bathroom.
The place is a big and well illuminated duplex. The location is right in the historic city center (La Candelaria) Close to everything, the mountains, museums, touristic places, bars, restaurants, supermarkets. etc.
There is also a bus station right one block from the (URL HIDDEN) about La Candelaria
La Candelaria is a historic neighborhood in downtown Bogotá, Colombia. It is the equivalent to the Old City in other cities. The architecture of the old houses, churches and buildings has Spanish Colonial and Baroque styles. It houses several universities, libraries and museums.
This museum, located on 11th St., contains works by painter/sculptor Fernando Botero as well as works by artists including Monet and Picasso from Botero's private collection.
It's one of the most important museums of Colombia, It has a collection of more than 36,000 pieces in gold, wood, shell and stone organized in its three floors; the museum is property of the Republic Bank and is located in front of Santander Park.
1. No smoking inside the house, this is a smoke free place.
2. Visitors are not allowed in the house.
3. Breakfast time is from 8: 00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., it is self-service and I really appreciate to leave the kitchen as clean as you found it. (Dishes, top, stove etc.)
3. Living room and dinning room are available for using only during the breakfast time; cooking or working there afterwards it is not allowed.
4. Leave the bathroom clean and dry for the next user.
5. If you arrive at home late, please be silent; remember that there are neighbors in the building and other people at home.
6. Check out time is 11 a.m.
7. There are two cats at home :) it's very important that you are animal lover if you decide to stay with us :) and also it's very important that you don't leave windows and main door open for our cats security. We really appreciated this.
This host has 143 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are two friends working together to help you discovering the city and giving you tips for your safety and the top places to go to. Sometimes we can walk around the area with you. We know this city very well and its history too, we can share our experiences with you.
William is an Art Restorer and Museologist, lives between Canary Islands and Bogotá, he will respond your messages and will take care of you from the distance. Diego is a journalist and works in Institutional Communication, he is based in Bogotá and will be able to answer your quiestions in person.
We love this place and everything here has its own history and has been picked carefully to create a really nice atmosphere, cozy, warm and really familiar. It is not a hotel at all is a unique place to feel at home.
We are really looking forward to host you and help you enjoying the city.