About this listing
Welcome to a small room in Bogotá.
Is very quite and independent as is located on the first floor of the house. It also has a private bathroom.
The place is a big and well illuminated duplex. The location is right in the historic city center (La Candelaria) Close to everything, the mountains, museums, touristic places, bars, restaurants, supermarkets. etc.
There is also a bus station right one block from the (URL HIDDEN) about La Candelaria
La Candelaria is a historic neighborhood in downtown Bogotá, Colombia. It is the equivalent to the Old City in other cities. The architecture of the old houses, churches and buildings has Spanish Colonial and Baroque styles. It houses several universities, libraries and museums.
This museum, located on 11th St., contains works by painter/sculptor Fernando Botero as well as works by artists including Monet and Picasso from Botero's private collection.
It's one of the most important museums of Colombia, It has a collection of more than 36,000 pieces in gold, wood, shell and stone organized in its three floors; the museum is property of the Republic Bank and is located in front of Santander Park.
1. No smoking inside the house, this is a smoke free place.
2. Visitors are not allowed in the house.
3. Breakfast time is from 8: 00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m., it is self-service and I really appreciate to leave the kitchen as clean as you found it. (Dishes, top, stove etc.)
3. Living room and dinning room are available for using only during the breakfast time; cooking or working there afterwards it is not allowed.
4. Leave the bathroom clean and dry for the next user.
5. If you arrive at home late, please be silent; remember that there are neighbors in the building and other people at home.
6. Check out time is 11 a.m.