About this listing
A minimum of 3 nights renting is possible only 2 weeks in advance.
Spacious, stylish apartment that has just been renovated by preserving the original character with all the comforts for a pleasant stay.
- Second floor of a duplex, sunny skylight in the bathroom, high ceilings and hardwood floors.
- 2 closed bedrooms (equipped with double beds)
- The second part of the double living room can be used as an office working space.
- 2 balconies (the rear one is overlooking a flower garden)
- Located on a quiet street, less than 500 meters from Iberville metro station (subway line of Montreal University, HEC ...) and near the bike path (Montreal shared Bixi bike rental possibility).
Located in the heart of Rosemont, a lively and looked upon area in Montreal, it offers a nice neighborhood life and all amenities close by. You'll find cafes, bakeries, delicatessens, a supermarket, cinema Beaubien, a pharmacy, a library, art galleries, park Molson and Communauto rental car stand.
- 20 min subway from downtown Montreal,
- 15 min subway from the Plateau Mont-Royal,
- 2 subway station from Jean-Talon Market (biggest public market in Montreal)
- 2 subway station from the shopping street Plaza St-Hubert,
- 15 min drive from the Olympic park or Botanical garden,
The rental includes furniture, heating, electricity and the following services (television, high speed internet, telephone with unlimited local calls).
The apartment is a non-smoking area, no pets allowed.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
About the Host, Marie-Josée
We recently completed the renovation of the apartment on the second floor of our duplex and set it up. Since then, we enjoy accommodating people from around the world!
As we live right on the first floor, we can provide all the info needed in order to assist you in having an enjoyable, comfortable and safe stay in Montreal. If you don't know the city, we can suggest the best location according to what you're looking for.
In our spare time we enjoy travelling and practicing outdoor activities such as camping, biking and cross country skiing. As for myself, I also like yoga, meditation and gardening.
Meeting you as a guest will be a pleasure! Do not hesitate writing to us.
Marie-Josée & Simon