About This Listing
Lovely apartment in the middle of Frederiksberg, Copenhagen. The apartment has 2 rooms (bedroom and large living room), newly renovated kitchen and bathroom . The apartment is on 3rd floor in a well-kept building with elevator. There is also a balcony. The apartment has a modern interior style and my home is a 100% non-smoking.
The area is the best place in Copenhagen! It is a peaceful area with lots of green spaces, yet with an atmosphere in the form of cozy cafes, shops and a variety of grocery stores. Good public transportation (bus and metro) - especially the metro takes you directly to e.g. the city center and the airport. Further the apartment is located close to the Frederiksberg Garden with the royal castle, the Copenhagen Zoo, the Lakes, Copenhagen Business School, Forum Arena, movie theaters etc.
- Smoking prohibited in the apartment - allowed at the balcony.
- Respect the neighbors
- Respect my furnitures - they mean a lot to me, however, make yourself at home
We had a great time at Ida's place. Ida was always helpful and quick to answer our question and even offered to pick something up for us at a shop that was closed while we were there.
The apartment is in a lively area with lots of coffees and cute shops. The rooms are very nicely furnished with lots of skandinavian designer classics. The bed is very comfortable, the bathroom is small but sufficient. The construction site didn't bother us too much; it's at a noice level that one would expect from city life. The kitchen was fully equipped but with all the great restaurants in Copenhagen we didn't really use it except for breakfast (2 great bakerys nearby).
Ina is a lovely person who has a bright and light apartment. There are nice views except for the construction site directly below (which you may hear, but don't see if you are seated at the table). She has a balcony, a nice kitchen and cute decor.
However, the bathroom is tiny and the shower tinier. There is no standing space and the shower does not flow straight out so it does not hit the bather. This is a lived in space and there is very little room for the renter to put their things. The floors squeak very loudly and if someone gets up and the other is sleeping the squeaks will wake them up. The bed is up against the wall so one person has to crawl out.
About the Host, Ida
- I love to travel, experience new places, and cultures.
- I am passionate about art, design, architecture, and home decor - which is reflected in my home.
- I could not image a better place to live in Copenhagen than here at Frederiksberg. Great atmosphere, close to restaurants, cafés, shops, city center, public transportation, parks, etc.
- My guests should feel like home and I'll be happy to help with tips about Copenhagen.
- I expect my tenants to take good care of my home, and to leave it clean and tidy.