About this listing
Private apartment for the price of a room. Discounted for Jan, Feb & March.
Comfortable, clean, and safe two bedroom vacation rental for your NY trip. You'll be pampered with on-site attention and curated NY guide book in your Brooklyn home.
"The beds are very comfy with high quality linens" by Aasa. This spacious room has a queen size bed (sleeps 2) for your comfort.
Comfortable, safe, clean and private two bedroom apartment in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
Please contact me to check dates, tell me a bit about yourself and your trip BEFORE you request a booking. The calendar is accurate but I might be in communication with other guests.
NOTE: If you would like to check the pricing, you can enter the dates you are interested in and click "book it", the next screen will show you the final price before you process payment and confirm.
Beautiful renovated private two bedroom apartment that sleeps 5 people in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Bright, comfortable and totally private apartment in a two family house. The number #1 neighborhood in NY per NY Magazine. Walking distance to subways, restaurants, bars, and Prospect Park.
- Bedroom #1 (sleeps 2) - big, bright bedroom with 3 windows, queen size bed, dresser, closet and air conditioner in summer
- Bedroom #2 - (sleeps 2) cozy bedroom with full size bed and dresser, air conditioner in summer
- Living Room (sleeps 2) with flat screen TV and futon that opens to a bed
- Full Eat-in-Kitchen - Toaster, Microwave, Pots, Pans, Dishes, Coffee, Tea, Cereal, Milk and some cooking items (oil, vinegar, etc)
- Full Bathroom with tub
- Clean Towels and linens provided
- Free Wifi
Please note that prices vary depending on the season and number of guests. Calendar shows correct prices for 1 person.
Entire 2nd floor of private two-family house in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Walking distance to Prospect Park (concerts during the summer), cafes, restaurants and bars. We are walking distance to a 7-eleven, supermarket and drugstore that are open 24-hours a day.
9th Street and 4th Avenue Train station with the F, G and R train is 5 blocks from my home. Convenient to Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, Union Square, Greenwich Village, Metropolitan Met Museum, MOMA, Central Park, Empire State Building, Midtown.
- Fresh linens and towels
- Air conditioning in summer/Heat in winter
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free hi-speed WiFi
- Coffee, teas and some breakfast items
- Hair dryer and iron
- Cable TV with Showtime and HBO
- Neighborhood guidebook
Check-In at 3:00pm
Check-Out at 11:00am
I live in the second apartment and I'm available for any questions.
"R" Train to 9th St/4th Ave
"F" or “G" Train to 4th Ave/9th Street
The train station is 5 blocks away at the 4th Ave/9th Street Station. Less than 10 minute walk.
It's your entire private apartment. You don't share it with anyone else.
Interaction with Guests
I live on the ground floor apartment and I'm available for any questions.
Park Slope is considered one of New York City's most desirable neighborhoods. And I have lived here for over 20 years. Restaurants, bars, live music and Prospect Park. All walking distance from home.
The F, G and R train are a 5 minute walk
• Remove your shoes.
• No pets - sorry fido has to stay home
• No parties, no outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
• Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help. :)
• No smoking - also don't discard your cigarettes in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• Recycle - I get fine from the city if we don't recycle properly.
• Return all keys.
The apartment is on a second floor of a private house.
From Apr 1 - Oct 31, 2016 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
"The space looks exactly as it is shown in the pictures, it is clean, spacious and Evelyn thinks of everything" by Anka. Small bedroom with a full size bed - Sleeps 2