About this listing
Newly renovated studio apartment in the middle of Berlin!
The apartment has a new kitchen with a hob, microwave, fridge + all the other bits and pieces you need.
The bed has a great quality mattress and we have hotel style fresh white linen + towels.
The area is full of Berlin life! Lots of markets, sites, cafes, restaurants, beer gardens within walking distance.
The Berlin Wall once stood along the street + remnants, a landscaped memorial + a museum are a few minutes from the door.
The house is perfectly situated in a quiet street with the underground station BERNAUER STRASSE at the end of the street.
There are a few bakeries within 100m's.
The apartment is in the side wing of an old Berlin house. I have 5 apartments, one on top of the other, all in this part of the house.
The view is out over a courtyard thru a fabulous modern building ensemble to the street.
Other Things to Note
Please read the house rules!
- max. Guests: 2 (Adults / Children)
- Check-in: from 2pm to 9pm
- Late Check-in: after 9pm = 30 Euro extra / after 12pm = 50 Euro extra
- Check-out: until 11am
- Bed linen and towels (2 per person) are included
- Inside the house is strictly NO SMOKING
- Partying is not allowed in the apartment and is a cause for an immediately termination of the rental contract
- The apartment may only be used by the named guests. The usage by a third party or any other additional occupancy is not permitted
The earliest check in time is 2pm and the latest check out time is at 10am. Thank you for respect it. We need the time to clean the apartment. If you would like somewhere to leave your luggage for a few hours then just a few stations from the apartment is Alexanderplatz, here you'll find big secure lockers.
It is also very much appreciated it you let us know before you leave if anything is broken so we have time to organise before the next guests arrive.
Enjoy your stay!