About this listing
Welcome to one of Pittsburgh's most wonderful neighborhoods. Our two family home is located along Penn Avenue, 4 blocks from the Children's Hospital, and closer to restaurants and shops along Penn Ave and Butler St.
The apartment is 1000 sq. ft. and includes a living room, bedroom and eat in kitchen.
The space includes free wifi, and HDTV.
We are half a block from several bus lines which makes It is easy to get to downtown, oakland, and many other neighborhoods, via public transit.
Our place is great for family visits, business travelers, tourists, and those wanting a neighborhood w/ public transit nearby. Available for shorter or extended stays. There is one bed, but more can be accommodated with 2 custom built futon sofas.
This is a separate apartment that is solely used as a rental, as long as you are here, it will be your space.
- fully equipped eat-in kitchen
- living room with HDTV, a digital cable, and DVD player.
- bedroom with double bed, dresser and closet
- all towels and linens, toiletries, hair dryer
- free on-street parking
- air conditioning
- free and secure wifi
This is a non-smoking facility. A deposit is required to guard against loss, damage, and noncompliance to housekeeping rules.
We are minutes away from the Pittsburgh Zoo, Heinz Stadium, and many other Downtown attractions.
We are looking forward to making you feel welcome for however long you are with us.
- Garbage goes out on Thursday nights.
- No loud parties.
- Furniture should not be moved without permission.
- Please clean up after yourself.
- Please consider taking muddy/wet shoes off in the hall.
- Please do not flush anything but TP down the toilet.