Casita Vainilla is a nice and comfortable place, located in the nicest street in SM.
Near to el Chorro, my favorite spot in San Miguel. The little street around are just Mexican-perfect! And 4 blocks and you are in front of the Cathedral. Near to the Benito Juarez park and the Instituto Allende area. Just the perfect location!
And the balcony, the equipment, the design… just wow!
It has a well equipped kitchen, spacious Bedroom with a lovely view of the city and the mountains, it is just peaceful!
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; neither the owners nor rental agent are responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Neither The Homeowners nor Rental agent are responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and inside of the house.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Guests agree to be considerate of others living in nearby homes, and to be “good neighbors”.
8. Housekeeping: Casa Terrazas provides:
• Cleaning services 2 days per week (Monday and Friday 8.30 am to 12 pm)
• Please tip the housekeeper with 50 pesos per week per person. Any extra days will be paid by the renter. Her fee is 300 pesos per day.
9. Linens and bath towels are included in the unit.
10. Water and Septic: The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to 200 USD
11. Key lost: you could be charged of up to 80 USD.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded, provided no deductions are made due to:
i. Damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. To exceed the maximum number of guests
iii. Not to leave the house at the term of the lease and without a new contract
iv. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
v. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
vi. The guest will not be responsible for situations caused by the normal wear of the house.
You cannot sublet the whole or part of the property to another person.
Guest shall allow the Rental Agent access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Rental Agent shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
All utilities are included in the rent, such as electricity, first tank of propane, water, basic cable and internet. The subsequent propane tanks will be by the guest expense. If the Guest exceeds the average consumption of water and electricity services, the extra cost will be responsibility of the Guest.
I travelled to San Miguel with my dad and a good friend, Sheila; Sheila and I had never been to Mexico before.
Our experience with Sergio and at Casa Vainilla were very positive.
Before our arrival, I corresponded with Sergio via email, and he answered every email I sent him in a thorough and timely matter.
Upon arrival, Sergio met us at the bus station in San Miguel, where we followed his car (in our car) to get to the casita. I'm sure we would have gotten lost otherwise! He helped us get settled and then he gave us a short walking tour of San Miguel.
Sergio was just as lovely upon departure. He helped us with our bags and encouraged us to come back soon! You will not find a better host!
With regard to the casita, we stayed in 'Vainilla' and were very pleased with the cleanliness, décor, and location to the city centre. There were also little details that made the stay special (e.g. a CD of Mexican music left out for us to listen to, etc.) Our stay here was virtually problem-free!
I would certainly recommend 'Vainilla' to people traveling to San Miguel, and I would - without reservation - recommend working with Sergio to find a place to stay.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews