Enjoy your stay in our modern, spacious apartment in the oldest neighborhood in Boston. Down the brick, private, classic North End alley, you'll find the door to your inviting, delightful apartment with a striking view of the 191 foot steeple of the historic Old North Church. You'll love the hardwood floors, original brick and cozy space. Notable architecture, fine dining, historic sites, and the ocean, are all only steps away! Right on the Freedom Trail, walk anywhere, and close to the MBTA!
No Smoking on the apartment.
No Ilegal Drugs
No Parties on property.
PLEASE TRY TO BE AS QUIET AS POSSIBLE CONSIDER OTHER NEIGHBORS OR TENANTS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!.
Hull st. court apartment rules:
0. Absolutely NO smoking in the apartment or building. Anyhow if you need to, please do go out to Hull street and people watch while smoking. The North end has multiple cigar bars, too!
1. Most important, please, No Parties = be quiet, use "indoor voices" like they taught us in grade school! Also, keep the stereo at a reasonable level, etc. If YOU experience trouble with noise try to contact me immediately and I'll do what I can to stop it.
2. Please be kind to sheets and towels, leave wet ones in the tub, and generally pick up stuff when leaving.
3. Anything at all recyclable put in the blue wheeled bin on the way out of the building on Hull st court. Put trash in the blue trash can in the kitchen. If you are staying for more than a few days and have trash in excess of the wastebasket, tie it up in the bag and put it out in the Bin numbered "2" next to the Big Blue Recycling Bin.
4. The roof is off limits--you can peek out the top of the stairs if you want, but No Walking on the roof surface!
5. Leave a nice review, and I'll leave you one too. Remember, by giving me the opportunity to fix any things that may rub you the wrong way during your stay, we part happy and I'll remember you positively for that.
This host has 2799 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello there, my name is Jason. I look foward to your stay, and I am always on call if you need anything during your stay. I am an avid musician and visual artist, although I do enjoy my job quite a lot. I have lived in and around this area for my entire life, and can assist you with any inquiries you may have on just about anything you can think of. Dining, Sight-Seeing ect.. So do not hesitate to contact me, as I am always available, and happy to help with anything.