About this listing
Great charming/cozy apartment right on the Historic Freedom Trail!!! just mins walk to the OLD NORTH CHURCH a few blocks away from Paul Revere's House. easy access to all Major trains! great restaurants and bars just a few steps away!this is on a 4FL
All to yourself a light filled and spacious one bedroom apartment right on the Freedom Trail in the heart of the North End, a short walk to all of downtown. Lose yourself in our biggest Little Italy, and feel Colonial history right at your doorstep--wake up with your very own view of the steeple of Old North Church. The North End aside, you can walk in only a couple minutes to the nearest T stations: Haymarket, North Station and Aquarium. Beacon Hill, Downtown, Financial and Theater Districts and Chinatown are only 10-15 minutes walk. Remember, too, you're only 2 blocks from the Harbor.
The apartment has a complete and renovated kitchen and bath, and is private to you during your stay, a queen bed, desk and things you might well need like iron & board, hairdryer etc.--and of course, free WiFi.
After more than two years of hosting on Airbnb, I'm delighted to be making this new North End apartment available. If this one's not available for your dates be sure to check "Best Cozy freedom trail apartment", " Medeaval Modern haven in the north end" and "Old North Parlor Flat on the court", too,
Looking forward to seeing you in the North End!
Interaction with Guests
I will be a phone call/text/message away! I do NOT stay in the apartment with you
You will love all the Great Restaurants around the neighborhood, you will feel like you are in Italy for a brief moment with the streets the food the people!. Bars just steps away!! close to Public transportation and you can walk to all the waterfronts.
You can get to the apartment by car,cab or public transportation Haymarket Station
Head southeast on Haymarket Square toward John F Fitzgerald Surface Rd
Turn right onto John F Fitzgerald Surface Rd
Turn left onto Haymarket Square
Turn right onto Cross St
Turn left onto Salem St
Turn left onto Hull St
Turn left onto Hull St Ct
Destination will be on the right
Other Things to Note
this might fit 3 with proper advance notice. And a couple and a 3rd person not 3 separate people.
No Smoking on the apartment.
No Ilegal Drugs
No Parties on property.
PLEASE TRY TO BE AS QUIET AS POSSIBLE CONSIDER OTHER NEIGHBORS OR TENANTS. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!.
Hull st. court apartment rules:
0. Absolutely NO smoking in the apartment or building. Anyhow if you need to, please do go out to Hull street and people watch while smoking. The North end has multiple cigar bars, too!
1. Most important, please, No Parties = be quiet, use "indoor voices" like they taught us in grade school! Also, keep the stereo at a reasonable level, etc. If YOU experience trouble with noise try to contact me immediately and I'll do what I can to stop it.
2. Please be kind to sheets and towels, leave wet ones in the tub, and generally pick up stuff when leaving.
3. Anything at all recyclable put in the blue wheeled bin on the way out of the building on Hull st court. Put trash in the blue trash can in the kitchen. If you are staying for more than a few days and have trash in excess of the wastebasket, tie it up in the bag and put it out in the Bin numbered "2" next to the Big Blue Recycling Bin.
4. The roof is off limits--you can peek out the top of the stairs if you want, but No Walking on the roof surface!
5. Leave a nice review, and I'll leave you one too. Remember, by giving me the opportunity to fix any things that may rub you the wrong way during your stay, we part happy and I'll remember you positively for that.
About the Host, Jose/Jason
Hello there, my name is Jason. I look foward to your stay, and I am always on call if you need anything during your stay. I am an avid musician and visual artist, although I do enjoy my job quite a lot. I have lived in and around this area for my entire life, and can assist you with any inquiries you may have on just about anything you can think of. Dining, Sight-Seeing ect.. So do not hesitate to contact me, as I am always available, and happy to help with anything.