* on corner of Bowery and Kenmare (Nolita), which is a great location. less than $10 in a taxi to Brooklyn and West village, with Nolita, Soho and Lower East Side on your doorstep
* classic New York style open loft space: 16 foot ceilings, wooden floors, exposed brick wall on one side. Great for entertaining (what you see is what you get in this apartment)
* 1,700 square foot apartment, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
* reinforced glass on the front of the apartment facing the intersection so quiet
* two bedrooms are at the back and quiet
* washing machine / dryer in the apartment (also has steamer, iron and ironing board)
* equipped with 58" TV (great for sport and movies), wifi, etc.
* temperature controlled heating for cold weather (to the degree)
* no doorman, only 3 apartments in the building
* Near the 6 line, and B/D subway lines (2 mins walk), and 5 mins walk to the N/R lines
* countless great restaurants and cafes within short walking distance
* apartment comes fully furnished, all kitchen supplies, microwave, dishwasher, linens, etc.
* one mile from Willamsburg bridge so easy access to LaGuardia (15 mins) and JFK airports (30 mins)
Cost $6,750 / month, which includes all utilities (electricity, water, wifi, Direct tv)
Clean, tidy people.
Apartment great for entertaining, as long as guests respect the neighbors.
Cleaner will come every other week.
This is the second time we stayed with Adam and could not have been better. Great location, out of this world apartment and a very responsive and considerate host. Could not imagine a better place to stay in NY.
Adam has an amazing place in the middle of Nolita. Very clean, convenient and very large space for NYC. Close to everything and easy to get to, I would definitely recommend Adam's place to anyone looking to stay lower Manhattan!
Had a fantastic time! Great location and close by to everything. The apartment was huge and gives you a 'home away from home' after a busy NY day. Next time we are back, I wouldn't think twice about asking Adam if his place is available. Adam was helpful and accommodating with our travel plans.
Adam is a great guy! His flat is fantastic and as we expected.
Everything he wrote on his announce was true execpt that the area is a bit noisy but rooms are quiet so it's really not disturbing
Higly recommanded place !!!!!
Australian living in New York for almost 12 years!
Ex banker (finally came to my senses) and now entrepreneur who invests in consumer products companies.
Avid traveler and photographer. Give me a camera, a 3rd world country and a good book and i will be a happy man.
Nothing makes be happier though than a good meal with friends (and sometimes family).