About this listing
This super cool architect loft has high sealings, lots of lights from big windows and two huge balconies facing directly east and west so you can enjoy the sun rising and setting over this young and trendy area of Copenhagen called Nørrebro.
What guests love about this apartment:
- Two big balconies, one with morning sun and the other with evening sun.
- Modern architecture, furniture and lots and lots of light.
- Lots of space(110 kvm2) and high ceilings .
- Quiet (high up from the street).
- Great area with lots of cafe's/restaurants/parks and free parking for cars.
What guests tend to like less about this apartment:
- 5th floor without elevator(this is common in CPH).
- Not suited for small kids - no railing on stairs. I do have a small fence for the staircase for small kids if necessary.
The apartment is a unique newly build loft with high ceilings, lots and lots of light and two big balconies, one facing straight east and the other one straight west, so you can enjoy the sunrise and sunset looking over the city. Kitchen and living room are one big open room, while the master bedroom is bright and right next to the restroom. The bathroom is always nice and clean with heated floors and washing machine. Upstairs is another bedroom with a fantastic rooftop view. Master bedroom holds King size extra long bed and upstairs holds a queen size bed. The kitchen is fully euqipped with fridge, freezer, dish washer, toaster, blender, juicer, soaps etc.
The apartment is high up(5th floor)so very quiet and bright. There's no elevator.
The apartment is nicely suited for one or two couples, friends or business travelers wanting to wake up to something unique and bright.
Utilities / Treats
Extra large king size bed and queen bed.
Free very fast wifi
Sheets and covers for both beds (4 people)
37" flatscreen TV with apple TV connected, International news channels and Netflix account available.
Free parking on the street.
Nice sound system supported by Apple Airport so you can play wireless through Itunes, Ipod, Iphone or just by connecting with the jack plug.
Kitchen is fully euqipped with fridge, freezer, dish washer, toaster, blender, juicer, soaps etc.
Nice, soft and warm sheets and pillows
Washing machine with soap for your dirty laundry.
Dryer for your wet clothes.
Towels and toilet paper.
Interaction with Guests
A happy host. If you need anything just let us know and we'll do our best to guide or help you. We know Copenhagen like our own back pocket.
Myself or my helpers always try to meet you in the apartment for check in. Please do send us your flight details or estimated arrival time so that we can keep track of your arrival...
This place is one of most trendy and cosy areas in the city right now with lots of bio(eco friendly) places like ice bars, veggie cafe's, vinyl shops, bars, all bio groceriy stores etc. Plus of course Riccos famous coffeshop just down on the corner and Nørrebrogade 50 meters away with tons of kiosks(convenient store), grocery stores, super markets and food places. The only street in Copenhagen that never sleeps.
It's young, happening and multicultural. Definitely the only place in Copenhagen that really feels like an international capital.
Airport: 20 min. by car. 30 min by Bus and Metro. You need to take the metro to Nørreport station and then take Bus 5A. Both run constantly.
Metro. Walking: 15 min. Bike: 5 min.
Big park (Assistentens kirkegaard): Walking 5 min.
Bus: 50 m.
Supermarket: 50 m..
Cafe: 50 m.
City center: 2.5 km.
Other Things to Note
What people normally love about the apartment:
- Lots and lots of light.
- Two big balconies.
- High up so no street noise.
- Lots of space.
- Modern furniture.
- Flexible on check in - check out if possible.
What people normally doesn't love as much about the apartment:
- 5th floor without elevator.
• Smoking is allowed on the two balconies.
• If you do have pets let me know in advance.
• If other guests are coming or going on the same day check out is 11 am and check in is 2 pm. If no other bookings I am super flexible. We will discuss this when you book.
• You are more than welcome to use my spices and sauces for cooking.
• Bring your own shampoo/conditioner. There is a plenty of groceries and super markets right down on the street should you need anything.
• You have to dispose of garbage. Bags must be put in to the big plastic containers in the courtyard.
• Most importantly, I want my guests to feel at home!
I am here if you have any questions please just ask.
Everything worked out very well and communicating with Jacob was a pleasure. The key was deposited around the corner so that we could enter the flat directly at the time of arrival. It was clean, very well equipped, nice to live, and a great surrounding area with cafes, restaurants, etc.! We would definitely recommend this host, flat and area!
Jacob and Nikita were very easy to work with. This apartment is in a great area of Copenhagen. The neighborhood has a lot to offer. The layout is a bit quirky but spacious. A couple things to note, it on the 5th floor with no lift. Also, the loft of the apartment has no railing, so if you have a young child, it might not be ideal.
Beliggenhenten like ved hyggelige Jægersborggade, med mange spennende restauranter og butikker. Leiligheten er som vist på bildene og tilstrekkelig utstyrt for et kortere opphold.
Super lovely apartment close to the heart of Copenhagen. We had an excellent time and felt very welcomed. Highly recommended!
A nice and modern apartment, it can be a bit warm in summertime, but it was no problem during our stay.
Jacob replied fast and getting the keys worked flawlessly.
This loft is in a wonderful location! It looks just like what is in the pictures it is both modern and comfortable. Would definitely stay there again!
This host has 57 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews