On The House' - Is more than just a place to sleep. It's a place to rest your soul ! No hotel, however grand, gives you the feel of home like this lovely South Delhi bed and breakfast, centrally located in Safdarjung Enclave does.
• Smoking - All indoor areas are non-smoking. Our smoking guests are welcome to smoke on the balconies & on the open terrace. Ashtrays are provided on request.
• We kindly ask not to dump any garbage (beside toilet paper) into the toilet since it might get stuck. We provide a rubbish bin for the purpose.
• Due to allergies some guests might have, pets are not welcome.
• As a courtesy to other guests, please don't make noise or play loud music after 10 p.m. and before 7 a.m.
• Delhi faces acute power problems, specially in summer. It is our social obligation to conserve electricity.
Please do not leave air conditioners, heaters, lights & fans on when not in use. In case you forget to do so, the staff has been instructed to switch them off from the main switch.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 106 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Aradhna is an entrepreneur. She has had a long association with the travel and hospitality industry, having worked with the Taj Group of Hotels in the sales & marketing department for a number of years.
Aradhna is married to Asheet Lanba, who is the Vice-President of a successful golf management company. They have two lovely children - Jai & Tara, who are both budding golfers. She is widely traveled and has lived abroad for a number of years.
Besides running this guest house, she is a very creative person and has a passion for doing home interiors.