Looking for peace and scenery?
We offer this cottage ideally located in Central Alsace Baldenheim, quiet and rural.
Halfway between Strasbourg and Colmar, and close to various tourist and cultural sites, so you can easily discover all the riches of our region by browsing through the famous wine route.
The Cottage was built in the outbuildings of a farm typical dating from 1784 to the oldest part.
It consists of a spacious living room-dining room with corner sofa bed (sleeping quality 140x200) TNT TV and DVD player. Fully equipped kitchen (oven, hob, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine ...), a room with a bed for 2 persons (bed 140x190), bedside tables and wardrobe, and a bathroom bathroom with shower, toilet and washing machine.
Upon request we will provide a free cot and a high chair.
Beds are made on arrival and towels will also be provided for the stay. You will have to take the minimum with you!
Our extras for your stay:
- Beds made on arrival
- Providing free linen, towels, tea towels.
- Cleaning products supplied for your stay.
- WiFi access free, unlimited broadband.
- Provision of bicycle VTC type B'Twin.
- Provision of a Ping Pong table with rackets and balls.
- Provision of a laptop for viewing e-mail or internet.
- Parking in the closed courtyard with motorized gate.
Residents adjacent to the cottage, we will at any time at your disposal during your stay to answer your questions and guide you on different tours, cities and monuments.
In addition, this cottage is non smoking and pets are not allowed.
Do not hesitate to visit our website for photos and information advantage.