About this listing
For our guests, we have a large private bedroom with its own private bathroom in our gorgeous loft in the heart of the Southside of Williamsburg.
The bed is a low platform and the mattress is a Sleepy's Coolsense Posturepedic Memory Foam, California king size, extremely comfortable, and we provide clean towels and linens.
We have a super fast WiFi connection, and you'll have your own 42" HDTV, cable TV access, BluRay Player with a huge indie film library available, and unlimited outgoing calls within the US and Canada.
Our loft overlooks Continental Army Plaza and is conveniently located between 3 train lines: J,M, Z at Marcy Ave. L at Bedford Ave and G at Metropolitan Ave. We are only 15 minutes away from Soho, the Village & Union Square in Manhattan.
We're also in very close walking distance to all types of restaurants, bars, shopping, and entertainment.
A smart way to move around is by bicycle. Keep in mind that just across the street from our loft you will find a citibikenyc station.
We are Susan and Marco, your two friendly and helpful hosts who speak English and Italian. In our space, you'll have access to our well equipped kitchen and our large deck.
This is for sure a very cool spot in town, everyone loves the energy here...see you soon!
PS. This is a quiet home. If you come to NYC to party, this is not the place for you.
Above all, respect the neighbors, the hosts and the space...
1. To protect all parties involved all bookings must be made through the Airbnb site.
2. First come first served. Dates cannot be guaranteed until the booking has been confirmed.
3. Please us me know if you break or stain anything, so it can be replaced in time for the following guests.
5. NO SMOKING. Allowed only on our terrace.
6. Limited kitchen use. Breakfast/coffee. as long as you keep it clean.
7. No food in the bedroom.