Welcome to the best neighborhood in Boston.
We only rent out our entire apartment when we are away for vacation. Check our calendar first to see if your dates are available.
What's awesome about our place?
- Breakfast is included. Eggs? Yogurt? Croissants? Yes! Whatever you'd like.
- Free beer. Yeah, that's right. Help yourself to a complimentary homebrew in the fridge.
- Borrow our four bikes! Bike rental is expensive in Boston, but our spare bikes are free. There's no better way to get around the city. We live right off a separated bike path that takes you all the way downtown.
- Flexible check-in and check-out time. Arrive as early as you'd like, leave when you want.
- Our neighborhood ROCKS and we are right in the middle of it. Green space galore, the best restaurant in Boston, fantastic bars, thrift shopping mania, the Sam Adams Brewery.
- We LOVE Boston and we know it well. Want to know the best bars? Where the food trucks are? The secret best view of the city? Concerts and festivals? We're in the know and happy to help you plan what to do while here. Your room will be stacked with maps and guide books.
You'll love staying in the guest room in our second floor apartment. We're RIGHT OFF the main street of Jamaica Plain and 3 BLOCKS FROM THE (website hidden) is full of hip progressives and there's plenty of really great geared-towards-locals bars, restaurants and shops.
You'll be staying a 1 minute walk from all the action in JP. We're super close to the city center too (about 25 minutes), but out here you're surrounded by green space, a neighborhood-vibe, friendly folks and free parking.
Want to see the rest of Boston? We're a 5 minute walk from the nearest train stop. (We'll have a "charlie card" for you.) From there it's about 20 minutes to downtown on the T. Getting to Harvard Square is easy too. About a 30 minute drive or bike ride or a 45 minute T ride.
Free on street parking anywhere on the weekends, two blocks away on weekdays. But really, Boston is better without your car. We've got 4 bikes available for the borrowing.
Make yourself at home and use the kitchen and living rooms.
Other good stuff to know: Multiple fans, but only one air conditioner unit. We provide towels, shampoos and soaps. Wi-fi and television to plug your laptop into, but no cable. $1 a load laundry in the basement.
Also, as a bonus, we're somewhat of experts in free and cheap events going on in Boston. Need something? Just ask!
beautiful appartment ,great location in a good neighbours near the T station easy to go anywhere in Boston.Megan let a lot of information about the place and Charlie cards for the T.
Thanks and hope to see you in our next visit in Boston.
It was easy to find all the stuffs around as Megan had detailed in her note. Though she was not around, she was easy to reach out in case of any confusion. Me and my family stayed there for two nights. The best thing was the station was closeby. There were breaskfast items and also beers in the refrigerator. My dad who was here for the first time loved the books in the apt. The only thing that bothered me was the apt was too hot. Though there was a new ac in one of the room and fans in others, it was still too hot. My first airbnb experience overall was quite remarkable I should say.
Megan's apartment is fantastic. We went three guys for the week-end to a beer festival. Megan had precise instructions about everything and an ample selection of breakfast. At the end of the day we did not eat the breakfast since we found some great places in the neighborhood to eat.
The neighborhood gives you a great taste for boston outside the tourist areas. And has some fantastic places to eat and shop (just down the street). Downtown is about 30 minutes away on the T and also a short walk from the house.
If you are looking for a local flavor and want to really submerge yourself in a Boston neighberhood. This is the place... We really had a fantastic time.