About this listing
Quiet apartement in the 16th district close to two tramwaystations (46 and 2) which bring you directly into the center!
Close by you will find all kind of shops you could need (supermarket, pharmacy, take-away-snacks, ATM) as well as nice restaurants and bars on the famous "Yppenplatz" and on the "Gürtelbögen"
The appartement has 2 rooms and is situated on the 2nd floor. There is a seperate bedrom with a king size bed and a living room with couch (you are 4 - no problem...I have a airbed and the couch is also a bed). The kitchen is fully equiped. The bathroom has a shower and a hairdryer and the toilet you will find seperately. You will also find a washing machine in the Apartement.
You can use the appartement on your own - I will sleep at my girlfriend house.
Linen and towels will be provided for free.
Free WIFI is also there.
Please don´t smoke.
And please - sign our special guestbook!!
Bitte nicht rauchen
Bitte auf Nachbarschaft Rücksicht nehmen
Wir waren zu dritt (2 Erw, 1 Kleinkind) in Toms Apartement. Die Unterkunft war genauso wie im Inserat angegeben und es war alles vorhanden, was man für einen kurzen oder auch längeren Aufenthalt benötigt. Die Wohnung ist zentral gelegen und trotzdem ruhig. In der nahegelegenen Thaliastr. findet man alles fürs tägliche Leben und am Yppenplatz kann man herrlich in einem der vielen Cafés und Restaurants essen, trinken und entspannen.
Tom selbst ist ein super Gastgeber. Er ist telefonisch immer erreichbar, sehr nett, unkompliziert, hilfsbereit und hatte bei unserer Ankunft sogar einen großen Beutel mit Spielsachen für unseren Sohn bereitgestellt. Wir hatten insgesamt einen sehr angenehmen Aufenthalt.
El anfitrión ha sido muy agradable, nos vino a recoger a la parada del tranvía y era muy simpático. Nos dejó información y mapas sobre sitios interesantes donde ir.
La verdad es que hemos estado muy a gusto. El barrio era tranquilo, a 10 minutos escasos del centro en tranvía.
El piso tenia de todo lo necesario.
Muy limpio y cómodo
Un placer haber pasado unos días en su piso.
Tom is a very wonderful host! We love the apartment so much, well connected to the city centre, stylish and tidy. Would definitely recommend if you wanna find a place to stay in Vienna!!
Sehr freundlicher Empfang mit vielen Insidertipps von Tom! Die Wohnung ist hell, sauber und gemütlich. In der Küche und im Bad findet man alles, was man braucht.
First of all, Tom is great. He was very nice and extremely helpful to us. The place was comfortable, funky, and very well-equipped. Vienna has a great (free!) bike sharing system and there is a station right across the street from the apartment.
Absolutely warm recommendations for Tom's apartment from my boyfriend and me. To list our likes:
- You are practically in the centre of the city. Only several tram stations (stop just around the corner) and supersonic trams (you feel like in metro) passing every three minutes. In less than five mins you are there.
- A thing that is a must for two of us - so quiet you can hear a fly (not that there are flies there :)). Small street and absolutely quiet neighbourhood. For me, this single thing is enough to come again.
- Tons of supermarkets around, shops and, what we liked the most, GENORMOUS open market just five mins by feet. Bakery is two buildings away (plus tons of fast-food shops around for everyone, pharmacy too, and, yum, Heindl chocolate shop near.
- Perfectly organized and comfortable apartment. And super-clean!!! Everything is exactly as on the pics. Have in mind this is a "full" ap - living room, bedroom, separate kitchen, hall, bathroom and toilet.
If someone wants to go to bed earlier, or you get in fight with your significant other :) - voilà, go, grumpy, to other room and close the door.:)
Living room is spacious, windows big.
Kitchen is very cool. Hi-tech cooker, microwave (although you won't need it, because the cooker oven is so strong it will take you few mins for everything and if you burn it - here comes super-strong aspirator), spacious fridge, coffee machine and everything you need for preparing food (pans, kettles and so on). You will also find soaps, sponges, spices, oil, sugar, coffee... name it and you'll find it.
Very nice bathroom with very cool shower for pure joy - like a standing jacuzzi. Tons of towels available, soap and many other things.
- Last but not least, awesome host, that is - Tom. Very nice, positive and friendly host, who greeted us with chocolate and drink and provided all possible maps and infos you can imagine, even with books about Vienna and its important points. Before our arrival, he provided us with every single info about public transport, taxi and everything else necessary for our safe arrival and stay.
He checked on us regularly, to see if we need any help.
Only dislike, though tiny, is very small toilet (not bathroom).
We enjoyed 4 nights at Tom's apartment while visiting family in Vienna. The apartment is comfortable, well equipped and close to good public transport links.
It was easy to find good eating places, bars, food shops and even a swimming pool within walking distance.
Tom met us at the apartment and was able to direct us to cheap car parking for our time in Vienna. We didn't use our car for 4 days, choosing to use the trams instead!
Tom is a very friendly Airbnb host and has lost of local information and timetables in the apartment.
I would happily recommend Tom's Airbnb to other travellers looking for accommodation in Vienna.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Tom
ich bin knappe 40 Jahre alt, mag NYC, Berlin, Budapest und Italien. Kann euch ne menge Tipps für Wien geben. Die Wohnung habt ihr für euch, da ich bei meiner Freundin schlafe...