About This Listing
A brand new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at our place.
*** THE LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Toilet and shower right next door (shared with another room - but don't worry, it's cleaned in a daily basis)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and we will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book.
This studio is amazing! About the bathroom, you absolutely don't need to worry about it. And the location is incomparable! You can walk to Pimlico station and Victoria station within 5mins.
La verdad que la habitación esta muy bien y muy cerca de la estación victoria a solo 5 minutos andando . Además hay un autobús de línea que para justo en frente de la casa.
La cocina esta muy equipada y el anfitrión nos dejo un montón de comida, eso estuvo muy bien.
A pesar de que el baño es compartido estaba muy limpio y la habitación también.
If U wanna live London for few days and wanna find an accomodation close to everywhere, choose Alessandro's place!
The beb is full of light, superclean and there is all U may need. Close to Pimlico and 5 min walk to Victoria Station. Bicycle are 1 min outside the flat and buses every time. Residential area, tranquil and victorian style.
Alessandro is great, helpful and sociable.
Very good experience for me and my gf.
An excellent place to stay and very obliging host. Everything you could ever need in a Central London location.
The instructions in advance from Alessandro were accurate and easy to follow. The neighborhood is easily accessible from Victoria and Pimlico stations. The studio was spotless and quiet. My only minor gripe was the bed linen was a bit jaded, clean but worn. I spent 2 nights here and would not have looked forward to a 3rd night.
The location of this flat was amazing! The room itself, was modern and clean. Privacy, is non existent. The cleaning ladies were right outside the window every morning at8:00 AM, and the bathroom is shared between several people. You have to listen for the door to open and hurry over.
Directions for getting there were very detailed and easy to follow.
Stay here only if you don't plan on sleeping in, and you're really fast in the bathroom.
This host has 1842 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alessandro
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.