A brand new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at our place.
*** THE LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Toilet and shower right next door (shared with another room - but don't worry, it's cleaned in a daily basis)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and we will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book.
It's very clean and nice room, and the location is also very good, it is close to the tube and the victoria station.
My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week and had a wonderful time! It's located in a great neighborhood and is easily accessible from several Tube stations. There are also a ton of great restaurants and attractions (Hyde Park, Westminster) within easy walking distance.
The flat itself is clean and cozy, and is outfitted with a comfy double bed, a wardrobe, a table and chairs, and a kitchen with toaster, stove, refrigerator, and electric kettle. This last was essential since we were trying to avoid spending too much on food while in London, and we were able to make some great meals there. We were also given a complimentary bottle of wine!
Alessandro was a great host! He was very welcoming, and easy to contact and communicate with. I give the whole experience five stars!
My stay was perfect! Studio was exactly as described, great neighborhood and Alessandro was very communicative and helpful throughout
We had a wonderful time in London. It wasn't our first stay in London, but this was absolutely the best accomodation of all.
Very polite and enthousiastic host. Check- in and out was so easy and fast. We were allowed to leave our luggage in the appartment the last day until the afternoon, that made our last day much more comftable.
The flat was very clean and perfectly located!
Thank you Alessandro for making our stay that pleasant.
Chambre très agréable, propre, bien agencée, bien située (arrêt de bus à proximité). Le ménage est fait régulièrement dans les parties communes. Nous avons beaucoup apprécié qu'un petit lit d'appoint soit prévu pour notre petite fille. Cerise sur le gâteau : de nombreuses petites attentions nous attendaient à notre arrivée (boissons dans le frigo, biscuits, thé, café, céréales, etc). Nous recommandons vivement !
Lovely little studio in a very central location. It's small, with shared bathrooms for the floor, but very comfortable and tastefully furnished. It was fully stocked with a few drinks, snacks, and small eats - not to mention a bottle of wine - that made us feel very welcome.
This host has 1608 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.