A brand new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at our place.
*** THE LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Toilet and shower right next door (shared with another room - but don't worry, it's cleaned in a daily basis)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to us. Just let us know in advance and we will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact us before you book.
Alessandro's studio was really nice. It had everything we needed. The shared bathroom was not a problem. The walls are a bit thin, though, so I suggest bringing ear plugs.
The studio is well located, a 8 mins walk away from the Pimlico and Victoria railway stations. I suggest going to the Pimlico station if you're using the Victoria line, as the station is smaller and a bit nearer.
Great little place. Comfortable, well appointed, very clean. This room was down one flight of narrow stairs. It shared a bathroom with two other bedsits downstairs, so no issues in having it available when needed. Convenient to both Victoria and Pimlico stations. Alessandro was really easy to communicate with and has a great system of being able to get the keys at a time that works for you. Thanks for a great place to stay.
Todo muy bien. Estuvo pendiente siempre de los detalles. Totalmente recomendable.
It's very clean and nice room, and the location is also very good, it is close to the tube and the victoria station.
My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week and had a wonderful time! It's located in a great neighborhood and is easily accessible from several Tube stations. There are also a ton of great restaurants and attractions (Hyde Park, Westminster) within easy walking distance.
The flat itself is clean and cozy, and is outfitted with a comfy double bed, a wardrobe, a table and chairs, and a kitchen with toaster, stove, refrigerator, and electric kettle. This last was essential since we were trying to avoid spending too much on food while in London, and we were able to make some great meals there. We were also given a complimentary bottle of wine!
Alessandro was a great host! He was very welcoming, and easy to contact and communicate with. I give the whole experience five stars!
This host has 1667 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.