High level finishing, completely renovated , this beautiful apartment is a perfect choice for your stay in Milan.
The apartment has one double bed for 2 persons and one double sofa bed for other 2.
Central location : 10 minutes walking from downtown. In the fashion district, between showrooms and international architect and design (website hidden) actually in heart of the TORTONA area which is a place to be during International Furniture Fair in Milan!
Nearby are shops, bars and restaurants.
As for all Milanese quartieri, the boundaries of Porta Genova are not formally defined; yet, they are usually thought of as comprising Via Solari, Via Bergognone, the Naviglio Grande canal and the Darsena. The district is centered in Piazza Cantore, where the city gate used to be, and the Porta Genova railway station, the oldest Milanese railway station to be still in operation. The station is the terminus of the railway connecting Milan and Mortara. Since the station is in the centre of Porta Genova, the district is divided in two parts by the railway; an old iron bridge connecting the two sides known as "la scaletta" (the "ladder"), located next to the station, is one of the traditional landmarks of the district.
Porta Genova is also characterized by the Navigli canals and the Darsena (the old dock), where two major Navigli meet, namely the Naviglio Grande and the Naviglio Pavese. As a consequence, much of the district is traversed by watercourses. One of the best known landmarks of the canal banks in Porta Genova is Vicolo Lavandaie, a small alley where Milanese woman used to wash clothes in the Naviglio's waters.
While Porta Genova is one of the most old-fashioned districts in Milan, and it is strongly connected to the tradition. It is also extremely popular with the Milanese youth, both for the night-life (especially along the banks of the Naviglio) and its anti-comformist atmosphere. This reflects, for example, in the almost ubiquitous street art works, the numerous" alternative" shops, as well as the peculiar character of the main street market of the area, the Fiera di Senigallia, which is renowned as one of the best places in Milan where to look for unusual, rare and bizarre merchandise.
Locality and attractions
In the area:Restaurants, bike renting; you can walk all the Navigli area with its beautiful and typical shops and pubs. In the spring and in the summer excursion on Naviglio Grande.
How to get there from the airport
Coming from either one of the 3 airports in Milan , the best way is to catch the shuttle bus to Central Station and take the green subway line and stop in Sant'Agostino.
How to get there from the city center
bus number 1 , 14 , tram number 2 . 5 metro stops to the Central Station, which is easily connected to all airports
Distance from the apartment
To the airport9.50 km
To the metro850 m
To the bus station200 m
Special Requirements/Additional comments
WIFI INTERNET AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE!
Check-ins after 2pm on your arrival day (no fee). Check-ins after 8pm local time, during weekends and holidays : 35 euros fee to be paid on arrival.Check-in is concluded in the Manager's office, near the main Central Station of Milan!.
Check outs can be done at any time as self-check out with no fee. For check out that requests the presence of a manager at the apartment a 35 euros fee will be charged on check-out!
Communal respect, personal responsibility and adherence to house rules are expected of all individuals. Tenants are encouraged to practice a few key elements of harmonious household living: communication, consideration, positive demeanor discussion and resolution of situations before they become problems.
1. The apartments are allowed to be used only by the persons officially registered and declared.
2. Property damage will not be tolerated. You will be charged for any damages incurred during your stay.
3. It is not permitted to modify the property in any way, including remove/exchange fittings
4. Please report any hazards or property damage immediately.
5. Show consideration to other tenants of the building in regards to music or other noise. No loud music or noises after 9:00 PM or before 8:00 AM per city ordinance. Tenants who violate the peace and quiet of other tenants and roommates will not only be in violation of their lease agreement and asked to leave but also might face police prosecution.
6. Tenants shall maintain the premises in a clean sanitary condition at all times. Clean all dishes and pots and pans after every use. Do not leave them in the sink or on the counter.
7. Clean sink and tub after each use (especially clean strainer of hair). Ladies are not to flush sanitary products down the toilets as this can cause blockages
8. Please separate the waste for recycling in separate bags. European law states that waste must be recycled where possible. Check AMSA S.P.A. for further information.
9. Turn out all interior lights when not in use. Remember to turn bedroom lights and fans off when leaving for the day.
10. Remember to turn off all electrical and gas appliances when not in use. Damages derived from improper usage will be charged to you.
11. Keep gates and doors closed at all times. Tenants must never provide unknown persons with access to the common areas. It is important to pay attention when entering common doors and gateways to prevent unknown persons from entering. Unfamiliar persons must always be referred to the doorbells or to use their own key.
12. Under no circumstance shall upholstered furniture (i.e. couches) or any other indoor furniture be kept, used or left outside.
13. Nothing is to be left on the ground or hanging from windows or balconies.
14. Walkways/common areas must be kept free of obstacles or obstructions at all times.Personal items are not to be left in communal areas at any time.
15. No person is permitted to loiter or play in any common area.
16. You must close the inner doors of the elevator if you use it. Max number of persons to enter the elevator are written and must be adhered to. Leaving the inner doors open or improper usage will result in a fine to be paid by the tenant.
17. Tenants will be considered as moved out only when all keys are handed. If keys are not delivered tenant will have costs for said keys
Ciao a tutti!
Sono il manager di un'azienda che si occupa di gestione immobiliare proponendo gli appartamenti in affitto a breve termine a Milano!
Siamo presenti sul mercato locale da anni , ma ora abbiamo deciso di unirci anche noi su roomorama cercando di dare un tocco personalizzato al nostro servizio!
Mi piacciono i viaggi, libri e tante altre cose!
Sono qui però ad assistervi per il Vostro viaggio a Milano, in modo che vi sentiate come a casa!
I am the manager of a company that deals with property management offering apartments for rent in the short term in Milan !
We are present on the local market for years , but now we have decided to also join us on Roomorama trying to give a personal touch to our service !
I like travel , books and many other things !
But I am here to assist you for your trip to Milan , so that you feel at home!