About This Listing
Summary first floor Apartment in South West France (Salles D' Aude).
Self contained apartment comprising of:
- Fully equipped kitchen, microwave, food processor, fridge freezer, coffee machine
- Washroom with washing machine and dishwasher
- Authentic black marble fireplace
- Antique living room furniture
- Redesigned Tomette flooring with oak incisions and boarders
- Bathroom with shower and bath (separate toilet)
- Breakfast bar with high chairs
- Convertible sofa in front room (4 people can be accommodated in total)
- CD/Radio player, DVD/VCR player, Surround sound system, LCD Flat screen TV
- Bed linen-sheets, bathroom towels provided
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Communal room, library/games/Internet connected PC, on second floor
- Communal storage room for baby pushchairs and beech material on ground floor
- 1 Euro bus ride to beaches passes in front of building
- Apartment is in 150 year old stone building, taking 7 years to fully restore to the highest standards.
Real South Apartments Company Policy.
Check-in is between 15:30 and 21:00, Check-out is between 8:00 and 10:30.
Guests must agree to pay when checking in a 'Breakage deposit' normally €500, payable 30 days prior start date (paid in cash if paid when checking in, refundable at the end of the stay subject to no damage encounter).
All minors under 2 years stay free of charge, cots/cribs high chair must be reserved on booking.
Guests are required to sigh the following agreement documents when checking in,
1. Formulaire d'accueil et etat des lieux simplifie gites ruraux.
2. Contrat de location de gite rural (Location directe)
3. Liste d'inventaire.
Pets are not allowed.
Smoking is forbidden throughout the building. anybody not respecting this ban risk losing their 'Breakage deposit'.
Guests must leave the apartments in a tidy and respectable manner on check-out day, apartments left disorderly and (or) filthy will be subject to an excess cleaning charge.
Bookings cancelled by guest are subject to the agreed "payment terms" when the reservation was made, cancellations must be made by 12 midday CET (Central European Time) on the appropriate day. We also reserve the right to cancel in unforeseen circumstances should this occur we will offer you a complete refund (no penalty's) or should you prefer and it be possible we will offer a replacement apartment if a mutual agreement can be found.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!