This is private, quiet, nice, new room with modern furniture & see to the roof of Hanoi Old Street quarter.
Just enjoy as staying at your home.
Located just 25 metres from St Joseph’s Cathedral in Hanoi City Centre, Hanoi Home Hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk with luggage storage.
Hanoi Home Hotel is a 7-minute walk from Hoan Kiem Lake and Hanoi Railway Station. Le Thai To Mausaleum is 10 minutes’ away on foot.
Air-conditioned rooms are fitted with a minibar and fridge. Attached bathrooms come with toiletries.
Bicycle rental and ticketing services are available at the hotel’s tour desk. Currency exchange, fax and photocopying services are also offered.
My reception lobby is right down stair & my staff work there 24h/24h. Don't hesitate to ask my receptionist for help at anytime.
• Please, show us your visa and passport at the reception desk before getting the room.
• Pets, fire-arms, explosives, inflammable and bad smelling things are not allowed in our hotel.
• Please leave all valuables, money in the safe at reception desk & not in your room or carry it with you at all times. We are not responsible for anything lost or stolen.
• When you go out, please turn off all electric equipment inside, close windows, lock your room and leave the key at the reception desk.
• If there is something wrong in your room, please inform the receptionist immediately. In case it is damaged by the guest, we would like compensation for the damages.
• You are requested not to cook or to launder in your rooms. We provide laundry services just 25.000 VND/kg only.
• Kindly inform the reception desk at least one day before your departure. Room should be vacated before noon (12:00).
I had a great experience at hanoi home hotel. The location was great, the room was clean and comfortable, the shower was hot, the staff was nice, and the price was great.
My only complaints are that the room didn't get much natural light, and the neighborhood is a bit noisy. Both completely understandable.
Overall I completely recommend it.
Nice, welcoming hosts! I had, although brief (1 night only) but enjoyable stay. My room was dark but had everything I needed and I slept really well that night. Only downside was the bathroom- with a bad odour coming out time to time.
However, the location is just excellent- as said by the host, just few meters from the Cathedral!
Hosts are very nice people, ready to help and provide you with an advice.
My host is very friendly. I had a good experience about night day in Ha Noi Center. Thank you! :)
The hotel is locatedin the old city area and i was stayed well at the kind staffs and cheap price.
The organizational matters from pick up at the airport, to the booking of my Halong Bay tour as well as the communication were good. Unfortunately the hotel itself is in a poor condition: the rooms are not clean, its smells of chicken soup for some reason and in some rooms the ticking noise of the water heater keeps you awake. Furthermore the mattresses are really hard and for the money you pay (even though it is really not much), there are better alternatives.
This host has 110 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi Everybody, I'm Anh Son!
Report this user privately
Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam · Member since September 2012
Hello ! My name is Cao Anh Son!
I was born in Ha Noi city,Vietnam. I work for Hoang Khanh Travel in day time. Hotel & travel is my business. Since 2010s,We open the first mini hotel in Hanoi named Hanoi Home Hotel in order to have place to anyone.
Now I own both Hanoi Home Hotel & Hanoi Sweet Home Hotel. Both of them are located in the central of Hanoi old street quarter, It is just a stone’s throw from St. Joseph's Church (Cathedral) on quiet Tho Xuong street. This convenient location allows you to be just a 3 minute walk from Hoan Kiem Lake, Vietnam Airlines booking office & Quang Trung bus stop (for service to Noi Bai International airport). You can get to all the famous travel points, restaurants (all European, Asia and famous traditional Vietnamese restaurants), craft shops, pubs and art galleries,... as soon as you step on to the main road.
Doing business in hotel & travel is my hobbies, I will make my hotel to be a great hotel as a present to all.