About this listing
This room with single bed and private bathroom is part of a modern apartment situated next to a park, near the entrance to the hotel zone. Public transport and taxis are right outside. We have the fastest Internet you'll find in Cancun.
This modern apartment comes fully equipped with a large 55" flat-screen TV, kitchen appliances, air-conditioning, black-out curtains and the fastest Internet you will find in Cancun.
Your room has a single bed and an en-suite bathroom. There is no air conditioning in the room, but there is a fan and a mosquito net, so it should be comfortable if you're not overly sensitive to heat.
The rooftop pool is a great place to get a tan. It's very private and a cool breeze makes sunbathing very comfortable. The view is simply amazing; you can see across the lagoon towards the beaches of the hotel zone.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge, a microwave, an oven, a stove, pots, pans and pretty much anything else you might need. You are welcome to use anything, as long as dirty dishes and pots don't linger around for too long.
You are free to use the washing machine and dryer. It's free of charge as long as you don't do laundry more than once every three days.
The Internet connection is unlike any other you will find in Cancun. I have the fastest connection available from two separate companies to ensure maximum uptime because I need a reliable connection to do my job. I doubt you will find better Internet anywhere else.
You can use the smart TV on to watch YouTube videos, browse the web
Interaction with guests
I'm available for any questions you might have!
This new and very modern apartment is centrally located, only 5 minutes from the new center of Cancun: Plaza Las Americas is a huge mall with over 200 stores, a cinema complex, a huge gym and a supermarket. Despite its central location in Avenida Tulum, one the main streets of Cancun, the area is very tranquil thanks to its proximity to a park. Right outside the building you can find several restaurants, barbers, beauty salons, convenience stores (OXXO) and all major banks, which means it's a very safe area.
It's very easy to get here thanks to it's close proximity to the ADO bus station. A bus departs from the airport every 30 minutes and costs less than $5. When you arrive at the bus station you can take a taxi to the building which should be charging you between 30 and 40 pesos.
Beach lovers will be glad to know the bus stop is only a three minute walk across the park. It takes less than a dollar and only about 10 minutes to arrive to the pristine white beaches Cancun is famous for. I usually go to Playa Marlin on Saturdays to play Ultimate Frisbee and to Playa Forum on Sundays for some volleyball and as my guests you are of course welcome to join! If you're into working out you'll be glad to hear you can work out for free in the park near the entrance of the hotel zone (a five minute walk) where they have recently installed workout equipment next to the playground.
In case you'd like to go on excursions to visit Mayan ruins or any of the vast selection of tourist attractions in the area, we can give you a few recomendations.
Buses pass very close to the building and every five minutes or so there is a bus which can take you to the the hotel zone or downtown. Generally the price is between 5 and 15 pesos.
I've never had to wait for more than 5 minutes for a taxi to pass by in Av. Tulum, which is just a few steps from the apartment. Taxis cost 25 pesos for any location downtown and between 80 and 150 pesos for the hotel zone, depending on where you're going. Going to the airport might take some negotiating but usually 150 pesos should be enough.
There is plenty of space to park your car right outside the building. There are security cameras pointed there so it's quite safe to do so.
The nice thing about the apartment is its location. Everything you might need in terms of shopping, banking or eating is within 10 minutes or less walking distance.
Other things to note
Please note that two of the rooms are being used as offices during the day between 9 am and 7 pm.
If there is any issue that is not immediately addressed, please feel free to file an official complaint here to make sure it's prioritized: (URL HIDDEN)
The pool is not available at the moment until April 30
Welcome! As our guest you're welcome to make yourself at home as long as the following rules are respected;
- Please don't hang towels to dry on the balcony. For some reason the owner's association doesn't allow it.
- Do not smoke or allow others to smoke inside. Feel free to use the balcony, but please use an ashtray.
- Please make sure to keep noise down after 10 pm since any complaints from neighbors will result in a 1,000 MXN fine.
- Please turn off all lights, fans and A/C units when you are not using a room. For the A/C we recommend a temperature of 24 to 26 degrees.
- Make sure to keep the front door locked at all times.
Bienvenido! Puesto que usted está alquilando a través de Airbnb, usted ha sido recomendado para rentar este espacio. Usted es libre de hacer lo que quiera, siempre y cuando pueda seguir estas reglas.
- No se permite colgar toallas en el balcon. Favor de usar la secadora.
- No fume ni permita que otros fumen en su interior. No dude en utilizar el balcón, pero por ningún motivo dejamos que las colillas terminen en el suelo o el jardín de abajo ya que esto representaría una multa.
- Queda prohibido hacer reuniones, fiestas o poner la música tan alta que los vecinos pueden quejarse después de las 10:00 pm ya que ocasiona una multa de $1,000 MXN.
- Por favor, limpiar las manchas u otros restos de comida inmediatamente, ya que el piso puede absorber las manchas y que nunca va a salir.
- Las luces, ventiladores y A/C; favor apagarlos cuando no se esté usando una habitación. Los minisplits funcionan con control remoto y se recomienda mantener una temperatura de 24 grados para evitar ambiente húmedo.
- Asegúrese de mantener la puerta principal cerrada en todo momento.
I enjoy traveling and appreciate the fact that I live in a city where it's possible to meet people from all over the world, which sometimes result in lasting friendships.
Comparto la idea de que viajar es la mejor forma de conocerse y hacer grandes amistades, disfruto vivir en una ciudad que constantemente recibe visitantes de cualquier parte del mundo y profesión que puedas imaginar.