About this listing
Great location in the very heart of St Germain. This is a large, cosy and quiet apartment, suitable for families, groups and left bank lovers. It sleeps comfortably 6 guests. 5th floor, with ELEVATOR . Note that you'll have to climb a few steps (8 more or less) to access the elevator and another 8 steps to go from the elevator to the apartment.
King, queen, 2 single beds.
A peaceful and delicate atmosphere, far from any noise, close to the sky, on the top floor, WITH ELEVATOR of a classy Haussmannian architecture.
It accommodates 6 people very comfortably.
Access with elevator/lift for 2 people at once.
We provide fresh sheets, linens and towels.
Nice and friendly neighbors, helpful concierge, security codes and intercom.
We welcome our guests as our friends, and make our best efforts to make sure you enjoy your stay with us... and come back!
IN BRIEF :
- Unbeatable location
- very well connected to public transport (metro+bike+bus+train)
- lively and arty area (restaurants, shops, galleries, events, cafés, museums)
- 2 bedrooms + 1 living room (lounge area + dining area) + dining kitchen + bathroom (bath and shower) + reception toilets
- Sleep up to 6.
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Flat screen TV, DVD, hi-fi system
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything to cook, coffee machine, microwave, etc.
- Washing machine for your laundry
- List of recos and personal tips
- The building itself is pretty bourgeois and quiet, it hosts art sellers, publishers and cool friendly people.
HOME SWEET HOME
The architecture is typically Parisian with curved roof and wooden floors.
Sofas, ancient oriental rugs and double glazing i the bedrooms ensure you relax quietly.
DETAILS OF EQUIPMENT
- Ample living room with sofas, dining area, desk and library
- 2 bedrooms (1 with queen size bed, 1 with 2 singles or 1 king)
- one queen size premium sofa bed in the living
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate reception toilets
- A fully equipped kitchen with another dining area and fridge, freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, boiler, stove (gas), toaster, utensils, crystals, plates etc.
- Entrance door with safety code, intercom and armoured door with safety system.
- small flatscreen TV, cable channels
- High Speed Wireless Internet
Please feel yourself at home, and behave as such. We expect you to treat the flat and the neighbors with great care and discretion.
MY PERSONAL GUIDEBOOK
We gladly provide you with a booklet of all my personal recommendations and tips for going out, in the neighborhood as well as in other parts of the city which are worth it, and will help you out with your sightseeing and going-out plans.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO HOST YOU SOON!!
I am sure that you'll spend an enjoyable stay in Paris and feel like Parisians. Feel free to contact me if you have any question that could help you prepare your stay !
Give me as well some details about you :)
The whole flat is yours during your stay
Interaction with guests
We are available for you any time, per email or mobile phone.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
It’s unbeatable : On the left bank, facing the Louvre, in the heart of St Germain!
- The major sightseeing spots are all at walking distance (St Michel, Notre Dame, Le Louvre, the Seine river, the Sorbonne, Le Marais).
- The area itself is amazing, a mix of antics dealers and literary cafés. At the bottom of the building, you will find the famous Deux Magots, the Beaux-Arts, Vuitton, piano and jazz bars, and the unique atmosphere St Germain des Prés is famous for.
St Germain des Prés is a TOP NEIGHBORHOOD!
There are plenty of very good restaurants, cafés, lively bars and theatres at walking distance, as well as all the amenities, open air market, organic food shop, traditional butcher, bakeries, cheesemonger, fishmonger, quality grocery store, wine cellar, supermarket, etc... all this one or two blocks away from the flat.
The neighborhood counts with antics dealers, art galleries, designers, and great museums and temporary exhibitions.
TOP CONVENIENT PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- Bike station and metro stations at 2mn.
- Pont Neuf station on line 7 : direct to Opera, Lafayette Department Store, Gare de l’Est train station, Canal St Martin
- St Germain station on line 4 : direct to train station Gare du Nord (Eurostar to London, Thalys to Brussels and Amsterdam, RER B to CDG and Orly airports), to the Flea market, to Etienne Marcel fashion district.
- Along the Seine, the RER C services directly St Michel, the Invalides (Napoleon’s grave), Musée d’Orsay (impressionists) and the Eiffel Tower.
Other things to note
Airbnb will take an authorization on your credit card (not charged) to be released 48 hours after your departure. Fully automated process, managed directly by airbnb.
- You can book our cleaning lady extra during your stay if you like, count approx 40 euros.
- The cleaning fee charged by airbnb covers the laundry and the entry cleaning of the flat, and does not includes dishwashing or garbage at exit.
No pets, no big parties, no smoking. Respect the French rule : no noise in the neighborhood after 10pm.
For the rest, enjoy !
We will ask you for a copy of your passport per email before or upon arrival. We like to know who we host in advance and it's a french regulatory and mandatory requirement, for insurance reasons mainly.
from 3pm, unless otherwise agreed in advance. If the flat is available before, we're pretty flexible. For late arrival after 8pm, please count an extra 25 euros for Odile's taxi back home.
before 11am, unless otherwise agreed in advance. If no guest is following you, you may stay longer in case of late departure, we still are pretty flexible :)
This is not an hotel, you are thus expected to leave it as clean as you found it, there is everything in the flat to keep it clean.
The cleaning fee covers the laundry and the normal maintenance of the flat but not the dishes, trash etc.
You may want to book the cleaning lady extra, just tell us in advance, so that we can organize it for you. Count 100 euros approx.
We will handle the laundry, please leave all your bedsheets on the bed and towels in the bathroom, we'll take it from there.
Please note that there is a safety deposit of 600 euros automatically handled by airbnb before arrival. They take an authorization on your credit card (not charged) and release it 48 hours after your exit, automatically, unless there is some damage in the flat.
Easy, safe and convenient.
Hi, I'm Matt, an enthusiastic parisian.
I used to live abroad for many years, I still travel a lot and I love to help travelers discover my beloved Paris city and its hidden secrets.
My wife and I host at our place, and we also manage the flats of our friends who live abroad.
We are here to make your trip in Paris unforgettable and far from the touristy clichés.
What else? We love the nature, traveling, scuba diving, photography and horse-riding. We cook a lot and create new recipes for our friends.