About this listing
The property is next to The Casa Blanca & close to Claiborne and Broad Streets in a revitalized community that hosts a second-line jazz parade nearly every Sunday afternoon. Guests can catch a few glimpses of this Nola tradition from the property.
N.T.R is a private apartment available at The Monte Cristo, which is a well-maintained, non-smoking home. N.T.R features an open-concept sleeping nook (with a queen-size bed) and private bedroom (with a Queen-size bed) for restful slumber. Chat about your day, watch Netflix , HBO, Hulu or take a nap on the comfy couch in the air-conditioned living room, which has a lovely exposed brick wall. The kitchen has a full-size refrigerator, stove, microwave and ample cabinets and connects to a small dining area. To supplement available sleeping surfaces,
We look forward to welcoming you to N.T.R at The Monte Cristo during your next trip to Nola. Please note:
- Arrival and departure times may be negotiable sometimes
- Only registered guests will have access to the property.
- Rates increase for more than three guests.
- Rates increase during major events and holidays.
- 3-night minimum required during major events and holidays.
- Bicycles are available for use.
This apartment is connected to Jacopo's Room, a separate space at The Monte Cristo. When occupied, you may hear other guests faintly. We ask all occupants to be mindful of their noise level at all times as a courtesy to other guests. Thank you, Jay.
I'm on site for any questions or advice needed
Interaction with Guests
I'm available if needed
Very Walkable Gentrified neighborhood. There's a great take out seafood spot (Cajuns) and bakery/coffee shop 3 blocks away. There's a library as well as a grocery store blocks away from the house.
Public bus transportation is within 3 blocks on the 16 bus ($1.25 or $3.00 for day pass). For faster travel, a car or bicycle is highly recommended. Driveway and street parking are plentiful. Several cafes, restaurants, drug stores, social venues and small parks are located within a 2-mile radius. My home is a short five-minute drive from bustling Magazine and Freret Streets—must-visit locales for unique New Orleans shops and fare. I'm a 7-10min drive from the French Quarter and Bourbon St ($10 cab ride +tip).The streetcar located on St. Charles is(1.3 miles away). Tulane, Loyola, Xavier, Audubon Park and Zoo, City Park, museums and many other notable attractions are only a 10- to 15-minute drive away.
(1) Only registered guests of The Monte Cristo / Château d'If will have access to the property.
(2) Smoking and drugs are not allowed. Feel free to step outside to do the former.
(3) Small pets are not permitted inside the property.
(4) Unruly parties, disorderly conduct and loud music are not permitted.
(5) A $25 fee will be deducted from the Guest's deposit for a lost key.
(6) Any physical damage to the property will be reported to Airbnb for remediation.
(7) Daily housekeeping is not included. Please clean-up/pick-up after yourself.
(8) The Monte Cristo is a private residence. The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.