About this listing
The property is close to Claiborne and Broad Streets in a revitalized Broadmoor community that hosts a second-line jazz parade nearly every Sunday afternoon. Guests can catch a few glimpses of this Nola tradition from the property.
Cristo Loft is a private space located on the 2nd floor available at The Monte Cristo, which is a well-maintained, non-smoking home. Cristo Loft features an open-concept living room & full kitchen (with 3 king-size beds) in private bedrooms ( also 1 full so futon) for restful slumber. Chat about your day, watch Netflix , HBO, Hulu or take a nap on the comfy couch in the air-conditioned living room. The kitchen has a full-size refrigerator, stove, microwave and connects to the living room/entertainment area.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cristo Loft at The Monte Cristo during your next trip to Nola. Please note:
- Arrival and departure times may be negotiable sometimes
- Only registered guests will have access to the property.
- Rates increase for more than 5 guests.
- Rates increase during major events and holidays.
- 3-night minimum stay required during major events and holidays.
-No cleaning fee just leave space as you found it in reference to trash
. We ask all occupants to be mindful of their noise level at all times as a courtesy to others below on 1st level.
Thank you, Jay.
I'm on site for any questions or advice needed
Interaction with guests
I'm available on site if needed
Other things to note
Apartment is located on the 2nd floor guests must walk up stairs to access space
License or registration number17STR11959
Learn about this field
(1) Only registered guests of The Monte Cristo / Cristo Loft will have access to the property. NO outside guest who are not with original party
(2) Smoking and drugs are not allowed. Feel free to step outside to do the former.
(3) Small pets are not permitted inside the property.
(4) Unruly parties, disorderly conduct and loud music are not permitted.
(5) A $25 fee will be deducted from the Guest's deposit for a lost key.
(6) Any physical damage to the property will be reported to Airbnb for remediation.
(7) Daily housekeeping is not included. Please clean-up/pick-up after yourself.
(8) Cristo Loft is a private residence. The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
This host has 574 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a proud born & raised New Orleanian who loves meeting new people, exchanging interesting stories, cheering on the Saints (Who Dat?), and simply having a good time. I believe there is humor in nearly all we do. I'm well traveled,outgoing and friendly really look at my pics lol!I have walked the stairs of the Acropolis in Athens; tasted a grain of sand at the base of the Pyramids on the Gaza Strip; tossed a U.S penny off the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris; and partied all night in Bangkok like a hip-hop mogul with $80. I have gotten lost in Rome; hitchhiked a ride to Vatican City; eaten coca leaves and enjoyed the beer in Bogota; and had jerk chicken and Red Stripe in Montego Bay. I watched the Saints (NFL) play & win in the New Wembley stadium in the United Kingdom. I have sailed the canals of Amsterdam; partied in Cancun and rode scooters & snorkled in Cozumel and almost got hustled by a cabbie in San Jose, CR. Lastly, I survived Mardi Gras in NOLA w/ no hangover...Amazing! As a Airbnb host, I look forward to extending "The Big Easy" experience to my guests. Stay at The Monte Cristo or The Casa Blanca (Located directly next door). Check them out I might just have the space for you.
-Laissez les Bons temps Rouler!