About This Listing
5-Bedroom Villa with private pool, designed in Balinese Building Style, located 10 minutes from Tanah Lot Temple and 5 minutes to Seseh Surfing Beach.
Get the chance to have family party in the yard just next to the pool and the gazebo. Party-Wine-BBQ... make your holiday worthy for value of money.
The villa could cater 10 guests, 2 servant, and the use of the meditation room may also cater more guests.
Just bring your own car, get it parked at the entrance gate, enter the villa and enjoy the Balinese Living Style.
On frist floor, there are 3 bedrooms each with verandah facing to the pool. The living room and the Kitchen are also in this floor level. The living room is next to the pool.
On the second floor, there are 2 bedroom also each with verandah facing to the pool and to the ricefield view, meditation room, and a bale for relax.
It's a perfect idea to experience the Balinese Living style in a rural area where guests may experience the real way of Balinese live from day to day, seeing Balinese people do their bargaining process in traditional market just close to the villa.
Some Guests who are willing to learn Yoga, Self-Defense, or Spiritual Healing Techniques may also put their special request here. We will be happy to assist.
Wishing you a great holiday at our house...
(---make a guest becomes a friend---)
(---make a friend becomes a partner---)
(---make the house becomes a home---)
1. Guests may check in and check out at anytime.
2. Guests should provide transport service or request it upon booking.
3. Maximum 10 guests are accommodated, however guests may have more up to 15 with minimum services.
4. Group party may cater more than 40 people.
5. Maximum party hours is 11 pm. In case more than this hours, guests are requested to have the local permit assisted by the buttler.
6. Pets are allowed.
7. Doctors are available on call.
8. Parking lot is capable for 1 car in the garage, and 2 cars at the outside parking area.
No Reviews Yet
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!