About this listing
Small, simple and just what you need as far as a sleeping space. Its a dated space but clean & price friendly. Its Not the Ritz in short.
Cozy room with private entrance available which is a well-maintained, non-smoking home. Jacopo's Room has a full-sized bed, dresser, nightstand and television. A microfridge unit is provided for storing remnants of your favorite New Orleans cuisine as well as beverages. Nestled alongside the bed, a plush recliner offers a great spot for kicking up your feet to watch TV, read a novel, or simply unwind. A private, en suite bathroom with charming, imperfect character and a small area for hanging your wardrobe round out this quaint cove that gives guests just what they need after a day of lively adventures: peace and simplicity. I forgot to add it now has a A/C.
The property is next to Claiborne and Broad Streets in a revitalized community that hosts a second-line jazz parade nearly every Sunday afternoon. Guests can catch a few glimpses of this Nola tradition from the property’s elevated outdoor patio prior to joining in on the celebration. (See schedule below.)
After exploring Jackson Square, visiting the Arts District, listening to a live band on Frenchman or attending a busting, relax in a home filled with Nawlins hospitality. A two-night minimum stay is preferred and a security deposit is required; all fees will be managed by Airbnb.
We look forward to welcoming you to Jacopo's Room during your next trip to Nola. Please note:
Additional guests may be accommodated; please inquire.
Arrival and departure times may be negotiable to the property.
Rates increase during major events and holidays.
3-night minimum required during major events and holidays.
When occupied, you may hear other guests faintly. We ask all occupants to be mindful of their noise level at all times as a courtesy to other guests.
Interaction with guests
I'm available to answer any questions or offer any suggestions needed
License or registration number17STR11962
Learn about this field
(1) Only registered guests of The Monte Cristo / Chateau d'If will have access to the property.
(2) Smoking and drugs are not allowed. Feel free to step outside to do the former.
(3) Pets are permitted inside the property.
4) Unruly parties, disorderly conduct and loud music are not permitted.
(5) A $25 fee will be deducted from the Guest's deposit for a lost key.
(6) Any physical damage to the property will be reported to Airbnb for remediation.
(7) Daily housekeeping is not included. Please clean-up/pick-up after yourself.
(8) The Monte Cristo is a private residence. The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that the Guest is expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 529 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
!(PLEASE Upload a Visible PICTURE of YourSelf and VERIFY your IDentity before INQUIRING PLEASE)!
I'm a proud born & raised New Orleanian who loves meeting new people, exchanging interesting stories, cheering on the Saints (Who Dat?), and simply having a good time. I believe there is humor in nearly all we do. I'm well traveled,outgoing and friendly really look at my pics lol!I have walked the stairs of the Acropolis in Athens; tasted a grain of sand at the base of the Pyramids on the Gaza Strip; tossed a U.S penny off the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris; and partied all night in Bangkok like a hip-hop mogul with $80. I have gotten lost in Rome; hitchhiked a ride to Vatican City; eaten coca leaves and enjoyed the beer in Bogota; and had jerk chicken and Red Stripe in Montego Bay. I watched the Saints (NFL) play & win in the New Wembley stadium in the United Kingdom. I have sailed the canals of Amsterdam; partied in Cancun and rode scooters & snorkled in Cozumel and almost got hustled by a cabbie in San Jose, CR. Lastly, I survived Mardi Gras in NOLA w/ no hangover...Amazing! As a Airbnb host, I look forward to extending "The Big Easy" experience to my guests. Stay at The Monte Cristo or The Casa Blanca (Located directly next door). Check them out I might just have the space for you.
-Laissez les Bons temps Rouler!