- The location is surrounded by resto, bars, cafe, park, public transportation and anything you might enjoy from a cool city lifestyle.
- Also, I rent 2 room on airbnb at the same time, so expect random travelers, my self and my pretty dog Chico!
- Just in case you like to spend some time with your host when doing the airbnb experience, I have a very busy schedule and i'm unfortunately often out. Feel free to call me if you need anything. If I'm around, I enjoy talking with my guess :)
Recently renovated, we kept it old school Plateau. With high ceilings, nice rooms, wooden floor and an amazing terrace (in the summer), the place is a feel good Montreal apartment! Unfortunately, this room does not have a window. If you are looking for a real good night of sleep, your in for a treat ;)
You have access to your private room as well as the bathroom. Queen size bed, couch, desk, and of course, a TV hooked with Netflix on for the rainy days.
Interaction with guests
I work a lot and i'm not always home, but if I am, I will be more then please to have a good chat and point you in the right direction for some good action!
Other things to note
I have a friendly large size dog. If you are afraid of dog, this not the right place for you. But if you like dogs this is indeed the right place for you!
I also rent another room in this apartment on Airbnb, so don't be surprise if you meet another traveler, they are usually ok ;)
I am pretty easy going but there is certain simple things that I need to make sure will be respected in order to make this Airbnb experience working for everyone staying in.
Here they are;
- Please take off your shoes when you come in and leave them by the door in the kitchen.
- I prefer not having unregistered guess, if you want to bring a friend over, please run it by me first. A $20 fee apply for a night-over and must be process through Airbnb. It's important for the insurances.
- You are more then welcome to use any dishes or kitchen tools that you need, but I would appreciate an immediate cleanup once you're done.
- Always make sure to lock the door when you leave the appartment.
- Always close the backyard's gate when leaving the backyard.
- Never go out by the front door.
If you can go along with all of those points, everything will be on point!
Montrealers in is early 30's, working full time and enjoying the plateau life style!
My location is great to showcase the city and I enjoy having people over so...
I decided hosting for airbnb after using it as a traveler and realizing I could do it too at my own place. Just loved the whole experience and want to make it easy for people to travel around without having to book an expensive hotel.
P.S. I speak french and I have a dog.