Come and have a life time vacation in this luxury condo in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Located in the corner of 5th Avenue and 38th Street Via 38 is the newest high end development in Playa del Carmen.
Via 38 has an 83 ft. long swimming pool, rooftop Jacuzzi, gym, landscaped gardens, a game room, club house, elevators, barbecue area and private parking. The ever popular Mamitas and Kool beach clubs are a short beach walk south. And all the popular bar/restaurants, shopping and tourist services on 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen's Little Italy district start a couple hundred meters south of Via 38. Via 38 is surrounded by all the restaurants and shops you might need during your vacations, It´s located on a tranquil block so you can be close to the action without sacrificing the quiet needed for a restful vacation.
This lovely condo feature a master bedroom with a King size bed with private bathroom and the second bedroom has two double beds with a private bathroom also. Its private terrace facing the pool has a 2 sofás where you can just relax and enjoy the modern and quiet atmosphere of Via 38 at night.
For more adventure, you may want to explore the Mayan archeological ruins of Tulum, Chichen Itza and Coba or the nearby ecological water parks of Xel-Ha and Xcaret. Diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, and jungle tours are also available. Or see a different view of the beach from a Jet Ski or Sea Kayak. Also nearby are the Xaman Ha Aviary and a championship golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge.
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
6. • PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $25 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hour’s access necessary.
7. BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
8. • HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service. Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
9. to additional cleaning charges.
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS -
1. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
2. 2 maid service per week daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
3. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
4. complaints about neighbors , disturbs in the property and not to act according to Playa Paradise rentals rules and regulations is reason for the manager of the property to ask you to leave the villa / condo
THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT
After your checkout, we will have the property cleaned and a detail inventory will be done before the next guests check in.
Provided there is no more than reasonable clean up and nothing damaged or missing, then a check for the returned security deposit will be given refunded.
In case that there is damage or lost items it would be deducted at replacement cost which may include shipping and importation costs. Locked closets are reserved for the use of the property owner.
You agree to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the people staying with you respect the rules and regulations affecting this company rental policy.
The renters are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Renters must lock windows and doors to keep the condo/home safe and observe precautions given from the owner and their staff. The deposit amount varies according to the property so it will be informed by email. The amount of the deposit can vary according to the Villa / Condo and its returned if:
1. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
3. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
4. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
5. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
Lost key = U$ 40
Lost Cell phone = U$ 110
Lost remote control for garage = U$ 150
Lost key for the parking lot = U$ 60
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their stuff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups. Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing ítems
KEY LOCK BOX For properties with access to the properties key by key box please don't remove the key form the box, and please replace the top box after each (website hidden) SERVICES: For properties with sky, dish or cable service, do not reprogram the system, disconnect wires. If you do so and it has to be reprogrammed, the charge will be u$d 50.00
1. Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
2. All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
3. No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
4. All properties are non smoking inside
5. All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
6. Please conserve both water and electricity. Shut off air conditioners when not using the bedrooms, and when leaving the home/condo. In case Air conditioners are found running with doors or windows open will result in a penalty.
LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*CELLULAR PHONES – Each property is equipped with one cellular phone.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
For second time I've rented a place from Mercedes. Different but even better apartment. The place it's just like described... so cozy, beautiful and so close to everything.
The staff always attend all your needs
The place was incredibly nice and in immaculate condition. We had no problems during our stay - everything we needed was right there. The WIFI was so good it even worked perfectly out by the pool! I would definitely recommend this property to anyone going to PDC.
My husband and I rented this condo for our 20th anniversary and absolutely loved it! The condo is beautiful with a lovely patio that looks out to the pool. The service we received from Mercedes, Maria and Patricia was exceptional and made our trip much easier. The location is perfect as it's about 4 blocks to the beach and 2 blocks to 5th. However, this is on the quite end of 5th so you don't here the noise from the bars and restaurants - very peaceful! I highly recommend this place and hope to stay there again in the future.
This was our first time booking a place with Airbnb and were a little nervous about what we were going to find as we arrived at this place, but let me tell you I will never look again for a Hotel.
This condo is absolutely wonderful overall!! Exactly what you see on the pictures is what you will find and more! We were 3 adults and 2 kids (10 & 12) and the place was big and very comfortable for all of us. The kids had a blast in the pool, which is just off your balcony, is huge and very well kept and clean. There is a soft and relaxing music playing outside at all times; plenty of lounges around the pool and hot tubs, and even better is never crowded. There is always workers cleaning and making sure everything is spotless, they're very friendly and willing to help with anything you ask for, also the security people at the entrance. We didn't get to meet Mercedes but she was always available every time we need to call her for any advice on transportation and to schedule time for the cleaning lady which was really nice and helpful. The condo looks brand new, modern and well kept, and the location is great!! You are right off to La Quinta Avenida where you'll find lots of places to shop and eat, also just one block away from a beautiful beach. Definitively is a place you would like to come back over and over. We are planning our next trip to Playa asap and for sure will contact Mercedes and her Team again for booking one of their properties. Totally recommended, you won't have a problem they can't help you solve quickly and easily!! Thanks a lot for an incredible experience!!
This condo was wonderful overall and perfect for our family. My wife and I stayed there very comfortably for a week with my son and his pregnant wife. Mercedes and her team were very good about helping us out with any difficulties. A couple of small things to be aware of: there was a problem with the AC in the second bedroom on our last two nights, and the burners on the stove are peculiar--there are simmer, medium, and high flame burners, but no burner that has an adjustable level, so if you cook at home you have to do some pan shifting. I'd never encountered a set-up like that before and we had to discover it by trial and error. We tried the Weber grill out back one night, and though there was plenty of propane the feed was poor so the flame never got beyond low, so we cooked inside instead. We also had a small difficulty with the security box (safe) in the master bedroom. One time when we shut it, the batteries in the door popped out and the electronic keypad would not function--it happened on a Saturday night, but luckily we did not need my wife's jewelry or wallet or our passports that day or the next two days--and Mercedes and her team were able to fix it for us pretty readily on Monday. Other than those minor glitches, we had a very enjoyable stay: the pool and hot tubs right outside our condo were well kept and very enjoyable and never crowded; we always found lounges available around the pool; the beach is lovely and very close; we were right off La Quinta, which meant we were close to great places to eat and shop and the avenue was perfect (and beautifully shaded!) for our early morning run. We highly recommend Negromaro, just around the corner, for breakfast--we ate there twice and our waiter, Pedro, was so lovely to us. For dinner, don't miss Plank--which was just a terrific experience all around (we had my wife's last night birthday celebration there and the food was first rate and the wait staff were lovely--singing a rousing chorus of Mexican birthday wishes to her); we also very much recommend Yaxche on the Avenida--have the desserts! Also, if you do rent a car, the condo has very convenient gated parking (24 attendant) under the building (convenient stairs or elevator up to your condo). We had great day trips to Tulum; the snorkeling water park Xel-Ha, which is run so beautifully and is all included with really good food in its restaurants for all three meals; and we took the ferry to Cozumel and rented scooters very cheap for a fun ride around the island. We had a terrific time, we would go back, and we would stay in one of the properties Mercedes and her team handles.
Really great place to stay. Clean, modern, quiet. It was also on a nice street with a few standout restaurants. Would definitely stay there again.
This host has 584 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I´m Mercedes working for Playa Paradise Rentals!! I love my job trying to find the best place for our clients.
We have properties all around the Riviera Maya! I hope I can help you to have your best vacation ever!
Playa Paradise is a full service vacation rental company. We offer high quality rentals, luxurious accommodations and private villas. In Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal., in the Riviera Maya.
Known as vacation homes, these privately-owned, fully-furnished houses and condos offer many advantages over conventional accommodations, providing space and privacy, so often lacking in the hotel rooms. With all of the amenities of your own home, like multiple bedrooms, fully-furnished living rooms, and many other comforts, vacation rentals are a great way to vacation. Thanks to the available kitchen, you don't have to eat out for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner - unless, of course, that's what you want !! this way can be a great way to save money, especially if you are traveling with the kids... You get so much more with a vacation rental !!