About this listing
The apartment was recently fully renovated.
It is located in a pleasant district near a beautifull garden "Le parc Montsouris".
This English-style park was built in the late nineteenth century and extends over 15 hectares
There are many good shops and restaurants in the area.
There is a bus stop at 1 minute from the apartment and the metro is at 5 minutes.
Eiffel tower and Champs Elysées in direct access by Metro and Notre-Dame and Le Louvre direct acces by bus.
Presentation of the apartment:
It has modern furnishing with all that you could ever need for your stay.
The apartment is on the 1st floor (there is a lift).
There are :
- 3 bedrooms (2 Queen-size bed (140*190) and 1 king size bed (160*200), dressing, ironing board, iron, heater and fan (linens are provided).
- a fully equipped kitchen (washer, fridge/freezer, cooking plates,oven,dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, coffee machine, kettle, tea, coffee and basic condiments (salt, pepper, sugar, olive oil)
- Living room
- A room used as office or a bedroom for a baby
- 2 bathrooms :1 bathtub/shower and 1 shower, washer / dryer, towel heater (towels are not provided)
- 2 toilets
Check-in and check-out times are flexible, unless there are guests arriving/departing the same day, in which case check-in will be from 2pm, and check-out will be at noon.
The price includes everything (electricity, water, wifi Internet access), the only extra fee is for the cleaning (50 euros).
I have made for the guests a special guide book with my favorite addresses (shops, restaurants and bars) and many information on Paris monuments.
If you have any queries do not hesitate to ask me. I hope to welcome you soon!
The apartment is only for you!
Interaction with Guests
I will wait you in front of the building and introduce you in the apartment. I will give you all the information you need.
The neighborhood is quiet and with a lot of families. There is a bakery just down the building. A supermarket at 1 minute and an area with many restaurants and bars at 10 minutes.
There is a bus station at 1 minute from the apartment: You can go to Le Louvre, Notre Dame, Opéra, Galeries Lafayettes.
There is a Metro station at around 5 minutes:
You can go directly to Eiffel Tower (20 minutes) and Champs Elysées (25 minutes).
Other Things to Note
Check-in and check-out times are flexible, unless there are guests arriving/departing the same day, in which case check-in will be from 14:30, and check-out will be at noon.
For a late check out : after 22:00 please inform me in advance to see if it's possible !
If you arrive after 23:00 there is an extra fee : 15 euros.
No smoking !
We would like to thank Maud for a nice stay in Paris. Our flight has a problem and we didn't get to the apartment till 11:30pm which was very late but Maud met us and handed us the keys. The apartment is nice and spacious. We loved the fact that there was a Boulangerie right below and we could get fresh bread and croissants for breakfast every morning. We ate at a nice creperie and Lebanese place right across from the apartment. Most sites require a train ride but the train system is efficient.
Maud est arrivée à l'heure le jour de notre arrivée et nous a tout bien expliquer le quartier et restaurants avoisinants et endroits à visiter.
Maud est très sympa et nous a montré le fonctionnement de l'appartement dès notre arrivée. L'appartement est très spacieux et les lits confortables, les meubles sont sobres mais fonctionnels. Les deux salles de bain sont parfaite, seule chose, la salle de bain avec la baignoire n'a pas de miroir ce qui fait un peu défaut. La cuisine est bien équipée.
Le plus gros problème est le bruit constant, rue très très passagère et très bruyante, surtout avec le constant passage de bus, même avec le double vitrage. Très gênant de ne pas pouvoir ouvrir les fenêtres a cause des decibels!
La proximité de la Butte Aux Cailles est très appréciable, bons restaurants et bars. La boulangerie/pâtisserie au rez de chaussée offre des pâtisseries délicieuses. Le parc de Montsouris est tout proche et très agréable.
The APT is spacious and nice. The location is a little bit far and you need to walk 10 minutes to the metro station, It is better to use the 21 bus that stops infront of the house.
There is no light at the toilet and no toilet sit at the second toilet.
She was very helpful and kind. Even though we showed up late and she was in a hurry for another appointment, she took her time and made sure we were familiar with everything. Will stay here again when we come back.
We were really happy staying at this apartment which is definitely spacious and the location was excellent for getting to experience living in Paris and also for visiting all of the sights. Two bus routes just a minute away and not far from the metro. I have never been closer to a bakery - a nice one literally next door - and there are other excellent bakeries, delicatessens, and various food stores just minutes away. It's also so quiet. the masterbed was extremely comfortable and our kids loved having big bedrooms that had interconnecting doors. Great high ceilings and very attractive curtains and good kitchen with both a breakfast bar and table so excellent for cooking/eating in. Useful to have two toilets and the shower was very good. This was our second stay in this neighbourhood and we really like it. Also the nearby park is a great plus. Maude was very responsive to my messages when booking and the meeting to go to the flat was all very easy.
"You get what you paid for."
Maud was out of town when we checked in.. so her friend was the one who let me in the apartment.
- The apartment is large and well ventilated
- 3 large beds and two toilets
- Bakery downstairs
- Updated kitchen and bathrooms
- Chinatown is a good 20 min walk or a quick 5 min taxi ride
- Quiet family oriented neighborhood
- Pharmacy downstairs
- Monoprix ("Target" of France) is walking distance away
- Restaurants on every corner with a wine shop, cheese shop and a charcuterie.
- Beautiful Park nearby
- Washing Machine!
- Old musty smell .. you can tell the place is old as soon as you walk in.
- Almost every door knob is loose and about to fall apart.. Some doors don't even close
- Metro & RER stations are NOT 5 min walking distance, it's more like 10-15 min walk
- Everything creaks and the walls are super thin, we heard the up stairs neighbor start practicing their piano at around 8am.. then at the same time we heard hammering :(.
- The light in the bathroom next to the kitchen was out so we had to use our phone flash light to use the toilet at night (I was hoping this would've been fixed.. but no)
- The toilet in the hallway is made for small people as it's EXTREMELY tiny.. if you're over 6ft tall... you're too tall for this toilet
- Peeling walls in the master bedroom
- No curtains in the master bedroom
- No curtains in the main bathroom
Overall, I liked how this apartment was large and spacious. I also enjoyed having a washer/dryer. But as I mentioned before "you get what you paid for." It's not the fanciest place and it's not near anything remarkable (other than the catacombs) but for the price it was well worth it.
Would I stay here again.. no. Would I recommend to friends.. probably.
This host has 793 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews