For small or long stays, welcome in a cosy bedroom nested under the roof of a calm and bright duplex flat, located at a foot of the pedestrian city center.
Everything is said in the description below, but feel free to ask if you have any questions. And before going through the booking process, let's agree the time of your arrival :)
• Located in a quiet street in Les Beaux-Arts area, our flat is close to the pedestrian city center of Montpellier (Ecusson).
• The flat is in the 2nd floor of the building (no elevator) and has 2 floors. The 1rst floor is devoted to the cooking space and the lounge/dining room.
This room is enlightened by 3 big windows which give view onto a park.
• The guest bedroom is in the 2nd floor, so are the shared bathroom (with bathtub) and separated toilet.
The bedroom is equipped with bed for 2 people (140x190cm). It's a sofa bed on which I added an extra mattress = one 15 cm firm mattress + one 9 cm soft foam mattress.
You've been warned : The bedroom is small and under the roof, so it might be hot during summertime.
But summertime in south of France is hot :)
That being said, there is a fan in the room. And as the locals have always done, the key is to keep the shutter closed during the day and make fresh air at night.
- Your own set of keys.
- Clean bed linen and towels furnished.
- Fully equiped kitchen (+ basic items like coffee, tea, oils, vinegar, sugar, flour, etc.).
- Maps and City Guides.
- Closest parking is Parking du Corum.
Interaction with guests
You are going to live with me for 3 days or 1 month, how does it work ?
I'm quite independant and free-electron like. But I'm always available for any questions and I'd be delighted to inform you the best I can.
Although I am not always present in the flat, i am easily reachable by phone, emails or apps at any time.
Other things to note
New : a brand new kitchen !
A real hoven, a bigger fridge and more space to cook : i hope you'll enjoy it as much as i do !
:) Please take care of it :)
We take off shoes to go upstairs.
We do not smoke inside.
We respect the neighbours.
Last but not least, we take care of the furnitures and the personnals belongings like it's your own house :-)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.