About this listing
For small or long stays, welcome in a cosy bedroom nested under the roof of a calm and bright duplex flat, situated at a foot of the pedestrian city center.
• Located in a quiet street in Les Beaux-Arts area, our flat is close to the pedestrian city center of Montpellier (Ecusson).
• The flat is in the 2nd floor of the building (no elevator) and has 2 floors. The 1rst floor is devoted to the cooking space and the lounge/dining room.
This room is enlightened by 3 big windows which give view onto a park.
• The guest bedroom is in the 2nd floor, so are the shared bathroom (with bathtub) and separated toilet.
The bedroom is equipped with bed for 2 people (140x200cm).
You've been warned : The bedroom is small and under the roof, so it might be hot during summertime.
But summertime in south of France is hot :)
That being said, there is a fan in the room. And as the locals have always done, the key is to keep the shutter closed during the day and make fresh air at night.
- Your own set of keys.
- Clean bed linen and towels furnished.
- Fully equiped kitchen (+ basic items like coffee, tea, oils, vinegar, sugar, flour, etc.).
- Maps and City Guides.
- Closest parking is Parking du Corum.
Interaction with Guests
I'm always available for any questions and I'd be delighted to inform you the best I can.
Although I am not always present in the flat, i am easily reachable by phone, emails or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) at any time.
Beaux-Arts area is vibrant and very nice. You can find everything you need around the place des Beaux-Arts (400m) et on boulevard Louis Blanc (200 m).
• Closest tramway stop is Louis Blanc (Lines 1 and 4).
• Corum tram station is 5 minutes walk away from the flat.
• I am 2 tramway stops away from the train station St Roch (Line 1).
• To give you an idea, it is about 10 minutes walking to join "place de la Comédie".
Other Things to Note
New : a brand new kitchen !
A real hoven, a bigger fridge and more space to cook : i hope you'll enjoy it as much as i do !
:) Please take care of it :)
- We take off shoes to go upstairs.
- We do not smoke inside.
- We respect the neighbours.
- Last but not least, we take care of the furnitures and the personnals belongings like it's your own house :-)