About this listing
BIG ROOM 1
Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, Dist 1, 2 minutes walk to central Ben Thanh market, central bus station, easy and short walk to most of the sights (Art Museum, Antique Street, HCMC icon 68 floor towers, City Halls, Opera House, etc).
* YOUR ROOM: (30m2)
- One bedroom in a 5 stories house
- Your own private bathroom
- A queen size mattress
- Towels, soap, bottle water provided
- Small fridge and induction cooker
- Very fast wi-fi and cable TV, AC and working desk.
- Living room, kitchen, elevator and nice rooftop view.
- Laundry: we can do the laundry for you with a very good deal, only 50,000 VND (2 dollars)/ 5 pieces of cloth.
- Extremely nice Vietnamese host family.
If I don't have your dates available, please check out my two 4 other rooms in the same house. Just look to the right and click on my name under my picture to see the other listings !
Interaction with guests
I grow up here so I know the neighborhood and the city quite well, if you have any questions about where to go, what to do and eat, I am willing to show you around if I have time and if not, I can write down for you the address and detail guidance.
I have the connection of Saigon HotPot tourism volunteer groups who offer you free tour guides around the city, so if you need I am more than happy to connect you with them.
After booking, you will see my email and phone number, you can also contact me through VIBER with the same phone number when having any more questions.
If i cannot see you in person, other members in my family will welcome you into the house.
- Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, Dist 1, 2 minutes walk to central Ben Thanh market, central bus station, easy and short walk to most of the sights (Art Museum, Antique Street, HCMC icon 68 floor tower _ Bitexco Tower, City Halls, Opera House, etc).
- Quiet alley in real Saigon neighborhood but comfortable for foreigners too.
- Lots of good, cheap food around and Vietnamese coffee right outside.
- Many convenient stores open 24/24
- Central park if you would like to take a walk or jogging.
- Bus to Vung Tau beach 2 hours away from Saigon right outside of the alley.
- To get to my house from Airport, Train station or other bus station, I will give detail instruction when you confirmed the stay.
- About getting around the area, you can easily go everywhere by taxi, bus, motorbike or even bicycle and walking.
Other things to note
* SAIGON - YOU WILL NEVER GET BORED:
I have been grown up and living here for more than 25 years, I‘ve been in a few countries but Saigon is always the place I want to be most, a place to return, a place to live and enjoy a real interesting life. Saigon never stops surprising me when I thought I know my city so well but oops there is always something new await for me everyday. I have just found out a great “Bún Thịt Nướng” (grill pork noodle) street food hidden right behind of a very famous Coffee shop on Dong Khoi Street, it has been always there for 10 years and I have just known it. Or a place on the top of a very big and nice shopping mall in central dist 1 but serve a set lunch only 50,000 VND (2 dollars) for a full set of Vietnamese lunch meal.
So believe me, you will love Saigon once you have sometime to spend here. People are nice and friendly, streets full of motorbikes and noises but full of energy and joy. I live at my house for all of my life, we have just been rebuilt the house for 5 years, so the house is new but the people and the location is still the same. There is so much things happen in the area that you will find it amazing to discover everyday and of course if you stay here, I would like to show you some of my favorite places of Saigon. A 10 years old nice smoothies and juice stand, a great and authentic Pho restaurant has just opened by a northern guy, a nice rooftop bar just next to Ben Thanh market, a day and night market with so much interesting things to buy for your souvenirs, a pizza restaurant owned by a Japanese which is so tasty and I guarantee you will be fall in love to their pizzas once you try them, etc.
I feel very lucky to be born, grow up and live at my current house now, not only because it has amazing location, but also it's like a connection between me and this city. It's located in an alley which is so center and quite, the fact that it is away from noisy pack back area is the most appealing with so many visitors but if you want to walk to the pack back street, it takes you only 5 minutes to walk there, you will see a very different living style there. From my house, you can easily to discover many different areas of Saigon, you can take motorbike, taxi or bus to everywhere and if you don't know your plan yet, I would like to give you some suggestion from a perspective of a Vietnamese who lived and grown up here. There are so many places which are not listed in your guide book but only a local can show you.
Last but not least, myself and my family are very friendly and hospitable people. We have welcomed so many guests overseas and I am sure that you will find a very nice, comfy and warm stay at my place !
- Be quiet from 12am to 5am
- Turn off the electricity when going out
- No throwing toilet paper into the toilet, throw toilet paper into the dustbin
- No smoking inside the house
- No prostitution
- If you have friend visit, please inform me or my mom, they need to leave after 11pm. If they stay over, we will need to charge extra 10 USD / person / night and we will keep the ID card or passport.
- Check-in and check-out time is the same, if you stay over your time, need to pay extra 7 USD.
- Cleaning service is not included in the renting package but my family will clean the room sometimes. If you stay more than 2 weeks, bed sheet will be changed once 2 weeks.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 202 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Vân but can call me Vania in case some people can't speak my original name. Vania's sense is "Bring good new", that means i want to bring good new to everyone and also love to receive good new from others.
I have big passion for everything relating to art such as music, photography... therefore i'm a designer in order to create wonderful things.
I'm a member of a voluntary tourguide club named Saigon HotPot in Ho Chi Minh City, ask me if you want to travel around Saigon with a free tourguide. I also love to give a "friend" tour to my guests (if guests love that), will help you explore interesting part of my city. But it depends on my time, sometimes i'm very very busy and you will not see my face.
Now i've just travelled around Vietnam, but for sure in the near future, i will discover another countries. When i start travelling, hope i will meet nice host through Airbnb, i'm not grumpy person so don't worry, just please host me well if i meet you (someone i haven't known yet).
Last but not least, Being hosting is my family business, i'm the main communicator but you can also contact to other members in my family when i'm too busy. We're nice hosts, you can check it true or not when come to our place.
Thank you for reading me :) !