Interested on attending the Presidential inauguration day? This apartment across the street from Virginia Square metro Station of the Washington DC Metro - Only 10 to 15 min ride to Washington downtown inauguration day events. No hassle about parking or crossing the bridge into DC. Just park here and jump on the metro.
This beautiful luxury apartment features:
• Two private balconies that overlook Quincy Park in Virginia Square where there are public courts and pools as well as library.
• Two bedrooms with queen size beds + a den with desk - Also a futon on the living room
• Two full baths
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and marble countertop
• Dishwasher & built-in microwave
• High speed internet, wifi and cable TV with hundreds of channels.
The apartment is located in a boutique and modern 2010 building which features:
• Concierge/front desk
• Controlled access building
• 24 Hour gym with cardio
• 24 Hour business center & cyber cafe with WiFi
• Rooftop BBQ grilling area
• 1 block from Giant Supermarket. A few blocks from Whole Foods and Trader Joe's also.
The location is prime. You will be half a block to Virginia Square Metro Station which will take you into Washington DC downtown in just 10 minutes. You are steps to Clarendon and Ballston, the best walkable areas in Arlington featuring dozens of restaurants, stores, public library, yoga studios, gyms and supermarkets.
If you want to visit Washington DC but stay in a more quiet but vibrant neighborhood while enjoying the comfort of a private modern unit this may be a good choice for you.
No smoking nor pets allowed.
Note: A new building was built across the street. The exterior construction has been completed and the crane removed. The internal finishes are pending. During the daytime you may experience some minor noise due to that. The apartment has double pane windows anyway for noise insulation.