About this listing
Cozy artsy apt near the Vatican is a small and cozy apartment at walking distance to S. Peter Square, equipped with everything needed for a pleasant stay. The neighborhood, Monte del Gallo, although located at few blocks from the city center, is very quiet and maintains a nice traditional flavor. The real plus of the apartment is represented by the little garden, ideal for outdoor dining and to spend relaxing moments after a long day around the city!
Cozy artsy apt near the Vatican is a nice apartament in a 1920s building, with a little garden near S. Peter (close to Borgo and Prati neighborhoods). It consists of one bedroom with a double bed (or two single beds if needed), living area with possibility of an extra bed, kitchen and bathroom with a big, confortable shower box. Linen and all that is necessary for cooking, together with some basic food (tea, coffee, biscuits, sugar, olive oil, etc.), is at guests' disposal.There are also two TVs and a reliable and fast wi-fi connection.
The fully equipped kitchen gives onto a small garden where it is possible to eat and relax at the shadow of a medlar and olive tree, surrounded by aromatic plants.
In the winter season, in addition to an autonomous gas heating system, it is possible to enjoy the warmth of a wood stove. In any room of the apartment, although naturally cool in summer time, there are ceiling fans.
Guests have access to the whole apartment as well as exclusive access to the patio
Interaction with Guests
I am always available through airbnb, or by email and/or phone, if you need any information.
I warmly encourage to contact me if there is any issue with the apartment, I will promptly take care of it!
The apartment is located in a part of Rome (Monte del Gallo) very central and, at the same time, breezy and cozy. The neighborhood maintains an authentic traditional flavor, where everybody knows each other. During your stay, you will probably see old men playing cards at the café around the corner or neighbors joining the karaoke night on fridays during summertime.
There is a Carrefour supermarket, a bank and a post office at the end of the street. At Bar "I Tigli", just around the corner, you can have a nice coffee or cappuccino. Please check the guide below for tips on restaurants.
Tip: If you walk few meters uphill from the apartment, you will have an amazing view of S. Peter's Dome. The perfect spot to take beautiful pictures ;)
You can reach the Vatican in less than 10 minutes by walk, and with an extra 15 minutes you can reach Navona Square and Campo de' Fiori.
The apartment is also well connected to the center through public transport: bus n. 34 stops just outside the building and there are several other buses and trains stops at less than 500 meters.
Moreover, the apartment is strategically located to realize trips out of town: through Roma S. Pietro station, situated at walking distance, you can reach rapidly the main train station Termini, as well as the coast (Fregene, Santa Marinella, Civitavecchia).
- Smoking is allowed in the patio only. Please, also avoid to throw cigarettes butts in the garbage bin inside the apartment, so the apartment won't smell cigarettes.
- Please, do not disturb other residents' rest: be quiet between midnight and 8am.
- The check-in is from 2.00 pm and the check-out is until 11.00 am; this is to allow us to clean and tidy up the house when we have people checking in and checking out on the same day. If your arrival/leaving time does not coincide with the ones given above we can arrange something so you can leave your luggage. In case we don't have check-in and check-out on the same day, we are flexible with the arrival/leaving time.
- Please, let me know your estimated time of arrival at least 1 day in advance, so as to make the proper arrangements for the check-in
- Take good care of the apartment and be a respectful guest ;)
I like travelling and knowing different places. I lived both in Canada and Ecuador. Nevertheless, I love my city and my house which I tried to make the most warming and comfortable possible. I hope you'll like it as much as I do :)