Beautifully appointed craftsman home at the top of Queen Anne hill is a perfect location for travelers. Walk to restaurants and stores on Queen Anne Avenue; walk to Seattle Center attractions; take the express bus downtown in 15 minutes.
• Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, 46" flat-panel LCD with surround sound, DVD/CD player, iPhone/iPod dock.
• Modern kitchen with all new appliances is fully equipped with place settings for 10, glasses, pots & pans, all basic small appliances.
• Dining room with handmade 9-foot farmhouse dining table seats 10.
• Bedroom #1 has one queen bed, walk-in closet, dresser, and en suite full bathroom with tub.
• Bedroom #2 has one queen bed, desk, reading chair, walk-in closet, built-in dresser.
• Bedroom #3 has two twin beds, walk-in closet, built-in dresser, well-stocked bookcase.
• Hall bathroom has a heated floor, double sink and double shower (no tub).
• High-speed wifi
• Cable TV
• Coffee and tea
• Parking for 2 cars in the driveway
• Bedrooms are outfitted with 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton quilts, down comforters and down pillows.
• Bathrooms are equipped with 100% cotton towels, hand soap, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, kleenex, TP.
Upper Queen Anne is a charming neighborhood with beautifully maintained craftsman homes and a lively retail avenue with a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores. It's situated on a hilltop with stunning panoramic views in every direction -- downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. If you're a walker, you'll love the 4-mile "Crown of Queen Anne" loop which takes in all of these views!
• The house is one block from Queen Anne Avenue and a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores.
• One block to a bus stop with express service downtown.
• 15-minute walk (or 5-minute bus ride) to Lower Queen Anne, Seattle Center, The Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Chihuly Glass Museum, Pacific Science Center, Monorail Terminal, Key Arena, Seattle Repertory Theater, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Opera, Seattle Children's Theater, On The Boards, SIFF Theater, The Gates Foundation and more.
Other Things to Note
• 6-night minimum Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve.
Enter your dates above and click the "Request to Book" button. The calendar is up-to-date, so there's no need to check availability with me first.
• For questions about using the AirBNB website or how payments, security deposits and cancellation policies work, click the "Help" link at the bottom of this page.
• For questions about the house, click the "Contact Host" link above.
• No pets, inside or outside.
• No smoking, inside or outside.
• No more than 6 overnight guests.
• No large gatherings, parties, receptions.
• So sorry, but early check-ins and late check-outs are not available.
Becky was a wonderful host and the house was absolutely lovely. The location was perfect -- queen anne is beautiful and super convenient. I didn't get a chance to try the public transportation (bus option for a quick trip downtown) but the drive to downtown attractions was super quick. Kerry park (one of the main lookout/photo spots in Seattle) is a 5 minute walk from the house.
The house was spotless yet welcoming -- my group had 5 adults and we had plenty of space (could have easily had another person at least). We were out and about in Seattle during the daytime and then came back to the house to cook 'family style' dinners. There is a safeway and trader joes just down the street and the house has a spacious kitchen and dining area. There are plenty of cafes nearby if you're not looking to cook.
We got the chance to meet Becky and she was very friendly and gave a lot of helpful tips about the area.
In general we had an entirely positive stay at Hilltop House and I would absolutely stay again if I am back in Seattle in the future.
A great first Airbnb experience. Great communication from Becky and a friendly welcome. The house was larger than expected and spotlessly clean. Excellent location with great spots for breakfast on Queen Anne Avenue within 2 mins walk and Trader Joe's and Safeway just a little further. Highly recommended.
We loved this house! Somehow it was even better than the beautiful photos and description. An incredible home in an amazing neighborhood. Everything was spotless and inviting. Becky was so sweet. She has thought of everything! From the extra throws in the front closet to the incredibly stocked kitchen. We loved cooking and eating here more than going out. The wood burning fire place was so so wonderful. A short walk to all the upper Queen Anne businesses and so many lovely neighborhood blocks to stroll on.
This was our first Airbnb experience and I have to admit I was a little hesitant. Becky's friendly greeting relieved any fears I may have had. She suggested places to eat and made sure I knew she was available should we have any questions. The house was better than we anticipated: clean, wonderfully furnished, comfortable, inviting and in a fantastic location. It was the perfect place to relax and re-group after a long day. The only way our vacation could have been any better would be if we had more time in Seattle!
We had an amazing stay. Becky was fast at responding to any questions leading up to our stay, and made it very easy to check-in, considering we were all arriving at different times and we couldn't confirm our check-in time until closer to the date.
The house itself was very cosy, and had more amenities than we expected in terms of things provided such as coffee, shampoo, laundry supplies, etc - it was wanting for nothing and was perfect for our family (3 couples - all coming from different places) to meet up and relax.
It was also in an amazing location - so close to shops and restaurants in the Queen Anne neighbourhood - and we definitely took note of some of the places Becky suggested in the house manual. Also very close to public transport to get into the downtown area with ease.
I would definitely recommend staying here and would most certainly stay here again the next time I am in Seattle.
I booked the Hilltop House for family visiting Seattle for my wedding in October. The house was perfect and exactly as shown in photos (not always the case on Airbnb!) We had a few family dinners while everyone was in town and the large dining room table fit all of us with room to spare.
The location of the house is also great. It is on the top of Queen Anne so I wouldn't plan on walking to and from downtown, but there is a bus right around the corner and it's never an issue to get a cab or Uber. The neighborhood is lovely - lots of great food, coffee and cute shops.
Becky is also a very nice and accommodating host. She met us on the day we checked in, showed us around the house and left us with a big book of Seattle information (how to get downtown, good places to eat nearby, etc) which was super helpful.
Highly recommend this property!
Hilltop House was a great space for our group of four. We enjoyed lounging in the family room area in the evenings, a bonus over the usual segregation of separate hotel rooms. The neighborhood is adorable, and there are lots of dining options within a short walk down along Queen Anne. Top Pot doughnuts was a favorite for breakfast. The house was well stocked with amenities four our stay. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, my name is Becky and I'd be delighted to host you in Seattle. Queen Anne is really a great neighborhood for travelers -- the homey-ness of a beautiful neighborhood AND close to everything. Hope to see you soon!