About this listing
Beautifully appointed craftsman home at the top of Queen Anne hill is a perfect location for travelers. Walk to restaurants and stores on Queen Anne Avenue; walk to Seattle Center attractions; take the express bus downtown in 10 minutes.
• Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, 46" flat-panel LCD with surround sound.
• Modern kitchen with all new appliances is fully equipped with place settings for 10, glasses, pots & pans, all basic small appliances.
• Dining room with handmade 9-foot farmhouse dining table seats 10.
• Powder room 1/2 bath
• Bedroom #1 has one queen bed, walk-in closet, dresser, and en suite full bathroom with tub.
• Bedroom #2 has one queen bed, desk, reading chair, two walk-in closets, built-in dresser.
• Bedroom #3 has two twin beds, walk-in closet, built-in dresser, well-stocked bookcase.
• Hall bathroom has a heated floor, double sink and double shower (no tub).
• High-speed wifi
• Free Roku, Netflix, Hulu, SlingTV
• Parking for 1 car in the driveway; more on the street
• Bedrooms are outfitted with 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton quilts, and down duvets.
• Bathrooms are equipped with 100% cotton towels, hand soap, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, kleenex, make-up remover, TP.
Upper Queen Anne is a charming neighborhood with beautifully maintained craftsman homes and a lively retail avenue with a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores. It's situated on a hilltop with stunning panoramic views in every direction -- downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. If you're a walker, you'll love the 4-mile "Crown of Queen Anne" loop which takes in all of these views!
• The house is one block from Queen Anne Avenue and a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores.
• One block to a bus stop with express service downtown.
• 15-minute walk (or 5-minute bus ride) to Lower Queen Anne, Seattle Center, The Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Chihuly Glass Museum, Pacific Science Center, Monorail Terminal, Key Arena, Seattle Repertory Theater, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Opera, Seattle Children's Theater, On The Boards, SIFF Theater, The Gates Foundation and more.
Other Things to Note
• 6-night minimum Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Enter your dates above and click the "Request to Book" button. The calendar is up-to-date, so there's no need to check availability with me first.
• For questions about using the AirBNB website or how payments, security deposits and cancellation policies work, click the "Help" link at the top of this page.
• For questions about the house, click the "Contact Host" link above.
• No pets, inside or outside.
• No smoking, inside or outside.
• No more than 6 overnight guests.
• No large gatherings, parties, receptions.
• So sorry, but early check-ins and late check-outs are not available.