About this listing
Beautifully appointed craftsman home at the top of Queen Anne hill is a perfect location for travelers. Walk to restaurants and stores on Queen Anne Avenue and Seattle Center attractions or take the express bus downtown in 10 minutes. Walk Score 88.
Guests booking the 3-bedroom option can choose which 3 of the 4 bedrooms to use.
• Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, 46" flat-panel LCD TV with surround sound.
• Modern kitchen with all new appliances is fully equipped with place settings for 10, glasses, pots & pans, all basic small appliances.
• Dining room with handmade 9-foot farmhouse dining table seats 10.
• Powder room 1/2 bath
• Bedroom #1 has one queen bed, walk-in closet, dresser, and en suite full bathroom with tub.
• Bedroom #2 has one queen bed, desk, reading chair, two walk-in closets, built-in dresser.
• Bedroom #3 has one king bed, walk-in closet, built-in dresser, well-stocked bookcase.
• Hall bathroom has a heated floor, double sink and double shower (no tub).
• Bedroom #4 has two twin beds.
• TV area with Roku, Netflix, Hulu, SlingTV and sectional couch that converts to two more twins beds.
• Laundry room
• High-speed wifi
• Free Roku, Netflix, Hulu, SlingTV
• Parking for 1 car in the driveway; more on the street
• Bedrooms are outfitted with 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton quilts, and down duvets.
• Bathrooms are equipped with 100% cotton towels, hand soap, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, kleenex, make-up remover, TP.
Guests booking the 3-bedroom option can choose which 3 of the 4 bedrooms to use. (To book all four bedrooms, see the other listing for this house at "Hilltop House - 4 BD Perfect Location".)
Upper Queen Anne is a charming neighborhood with beautifully maintained craftsman homes and a lively retail avenue with a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores. It's situated on a hilltop with stunning panoramic views in every direction -- downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. If you're a walker, you'll love the 4-mile "Crown of Queen Anne" loop which takes in all of these views!
• The house is one block from Queen Anne Avenue and a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores.
• One block to a bus stop with express service downtown.
• 15-minute walk (or 5-minute bus ride) to Lower Queen Anne, Seattle Center, The Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Chihuly Glass Museum, Pacific Science Center, Monorail Terminal, Key Arena, Seattle Repertory Theater, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Opera, Seattle Children's Theater, On The Boards, SIFF Theater, The Gates Foundation and more.
Other Things to Note
• 6-night minimum Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Enter your dates above and click the "Request to Book" button. The calendar is up-to-date, so there's no need to check availability with me first.
• For questions about using the AirBNB website or how payments, security deposits and cancellation policies work, click the "Help" link at the top of this page.
• For questions about the house, click the "Contact Host" link above.
• No pets, inside or outside.
• No smoking, inside or outside.
• No more than 6 overnight guests.
• No events, parties, receptions.
• So sorry, but early check-ins and late check-outs are not available.
Hi, my name is Becky and I'd be delighted to host you in Seattle. Queen Anne is really a great neighborhood for travelers -- the homey-ness of a beautiful neighborhood AND close to everything. Hope to see you soon!