This newly-remodeled craftsman home at the top of Queen Anne hill offers a perfect location for travelers -- close to everything! It's walking distance to restaurants, shops, grocery stores, and Seattle Center/Lower Queen Anne, plus only 1.5 miles to downtown Seattle.
• Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, 46" flat-panel LCD TV with surround sound, DVD/CD player, iPhone/iPod dock.
• Modern kitchen with all new appliances, fully equipped, place settings for 12.
• Dining room with handmade 9-foot farmhouse dining table seats 10.
• Powder room.
• Bedroom #1 has a queen bed, walk-in closet, dresser, and en suite full bathroom with tub.
• Bedroom #2 has a queen bed, desk, reading chair, walk-in closet, built-in dresser.
• Bedroom #3 has two twin beds, walk-in closet, built-in dresser, well-stocked bookcase.
• Hall bathroom has a heated floor, double sink, 3' x 6' double shower.
• Free high-speed wifi.
• Free off-street parking in the 2-car driveway.
• Bedrooms are outfitted with 100% cotton sheets, down comforters and down pillows.
• Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner and body wash.
• Coffee and tea are provided.
Upper Queen Anne is a charming neighborhood with beautifully maintained craftsman homes and a lively retail avenue with a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and bars. It's situated on a hilltop with stunning panoramic views of downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic Mountains. If you're a walker, you'll love the 4-mile "Crown of Queen Anne" loop which takes in all of these views!
• The house is one block from Queen Anne Avenue.
• One block to a bus stop with express service downtown.
• Two blocks to a grocery store.
• 15-minute walk (or 5-minute bus ride) to Lower Queen Anne, Seattle Center, The Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Chihuly Glass Museum, Pacific Science Center, Monorail Terminal, Key Arena, Seattle Repertory Theater, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Opera, Seattle Children's Theater, On The Boards, SIFF Theater, The Gates Foundation and more.
• 5-night minimum President's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day.
• 7-night minimum Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve.
Enter your dates above and click the "Book It" button. The calendar is up to date through 2014, so there's no need to check with me about availability first.
• For questions about using the AirBNB website or how payments, security deposits and cancellation policies work, click the "Help" link at the top of this page.
• For questions about the house, click the "Contact Me" button above.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
The house is lovely--very clean, beautifully maintained, and with a fireplace. Becky is a great host; she was at the house when we arrived a bit early, told me where things could be found, and that she was only minutes away if we had other needs or questions. (We didn't until I arrived back home and realized that I had lost one of my earrings, which Becky found and returned by mail.:-)) The home is in a very nice neighborhood--residential, but close to shops and restaurants. Six of us stayed at the Galer St. house for a 4-day family visit, and all of us found it perfect for our needs. We will definitely try to stay there again when we return to Seattle!
This house was truly a gem! Everything was neat and clean and ready for our arrival. The house rules and directions were easy to understand. The upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms were very convenient for a house-share. And the price was unbeatable! Becky's house is HIGHLY recommended.
Becky's house was just perfect for our mini womens' reunion. It's roomy, comfortable, nicely updated, and well supplied. The house is in a great neighborhood for walking, close to local shops and restaurants and to downtown. The driveway that fits 2 cars was convenient, as parking close by was hit or miss. We spent a lot of time at the large dining room table or lounging on the sofas while the weekend storm raged.
We were in Seattle for a business conference and Becky's gorgeous house was a fantastic alternative to a sterile hotel. The house was spotless, beautiful, well-stocked, and comfortable. The check-in was easy--Becky met us at the house and gave us all the necessary information quickly. The neighborhood is great--has a very peaceful and residential feel, but a quick walk down the steps at the end of the street and we were surrounded by restaurants, shops, and a grocery store. 5 Spot was a great place for dinner, and public transportation was easy and efficient. Could not recommend this place enough!
Becky's house was absolutely perfect! Becky is responsive and met us upon our arrival to go over any questions we had. We were a group of 5 and there was plenty of room for us to sleep, eat, watch tv, and be together. The location is convenient to shopping and restaurants with easy access to the highways for traveling to other parts of the city. We really enjoyed our stay in Queen Anne and in this beautiful, immaculate home. You won't be disappointed!!
This Queen Anne hilltop home was wonderful! The rooms were spacious, color scheme elegant and furnishings comfortable. Its location was perfect so that we could get into the city without delays. and coffee shops and restaurants were just a flight of stairs away. Our group was large but we never tripped over ourselves as we all settled in. This home was perfect for our vacation! Thank you, Becky!
We have rented lots of places in the US. Becky's home was one of the cleanest and most beautifully decorated that we have chosen. Spacious and comfortable and with little touches that really made our stay fabulous. Highly recommend.
We rented Becky's lovely house as a place for us and a few others to stay during our wedding, and to use as a central gathering place for family and friends. We couldn't be happier. The home is beautiful and very well cared for, not to mention well appointed. The soothing colors and airy spaces provided a beautiful backdrop for many photos, and the large open spaces were perfect for socializing. Becky was also a wonderful host - very laid back and easy going, but also responsive when necessary. I would highly recommend this listing!
Wonderful house, great host, good location - we loved it !!!
This place is absolutely fabulous and Becky is a perfect host
The location is amazing...so close and accessible to everything.
There were 5 of us staying for a couple of days and the beds were beautiful and the house spotlessly clean
Becky's little tips for places to eat we're very helpful and the little Queen Anne village very quaint
I would totally recommend this place...you can't go wrong !!!!!