Beautifully appointed craftsman home at the top of Queen Anne hill is a perfect location for travelers. Walk to restaurants and stores on Queen Anne Avenue; walk to Seattle Center attractions; take the express bus downtown in 10 minutes.
• Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, 46" flat-panel LCD with surround sound, DVD/CD player, iPhone/iPod dock.
• Modern kitchen with all new appliances is fully equipped with place settings for 10, glasses, pots & pans, all basic small appliances.
• Dining room with handmade 9-foot farmhouse dining table seats 10.
• Bedroom #1 has one queen bed, walk-in closet, dresser, and en suite full bathroom with tub.
• Bedroom #2 has one queen bed, desk, reading chair, walk-in closet, built-in dresser.
• Bedroom #3 has two twin beds, walk-in closet, built-in dresser, well-stocked bookcase.
• Hall bathroom has a heated floor, double sink and double shower (no tub).
• High-speed wifi
• Free Roku, Netflix, HuluPlus, SlingTV
• Parking for 2 cars in the driveway
• Bedrooms are outfitted with 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton quilts, down comforters and down pillows.
• Bathrooms are equipped with 100% cotton towels, hand soap, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, kleenex, TP.
Upper Queen Anne is a charming neighborhood with beautifully maintained craftsman homes and a lively retail avenue with a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores. It's situated on a hilltop with stunning panoramic views in every direction -- downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. If you're a walker, you'll love the 4-mile "Crown of Queen Anne" loop which takes in all of these views!
• The house is one block from Queen Anne Avenue and a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores.
• One block to a bus stop with express service downtown.
• 15-minute walk (or 5-minute bus ride) to Lower Queen Anne, Seattle Center, The Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Chihuly Glass Museum, Pacific Science Center, Monorail Terminal, Key Arena, Seattle Repertory Theater, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Opera, Seattle Children's Theater, On The Boards, SIFF Theater, The Gates Foundation and more.
Other Things to Note
• 6-night minimum Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve.
Enter your dates above and click the "Request to Book" button. The calendar is up-to-date, so there's no need to check availability with me first.
• For questions about using the AirBNB website or how payments, security deposits and cancellation policies work, click the "Help" link at the top of this page.
• For questions about the house, click the "Contact Host" link above.
• No pets, inside or outside.
• No smoking, inside or outside.
• No more than 6 overnight guests.
• No large gatherings, parties, receptions.
• So sorry, but early check-ins and late check-outs are not available.
We had a terrific stay! The house was perfect for our group of 5. Becky was great with communication and checking in was extremely easy. The house was better than the pictures and the neighborhood was to die for. Walking distance from the main strip in Queen Anne and great views. The street was beautiful and quiet. Each bedroom was a good size with plenty of storage. The house was extremely clean and very comfortable. I would recommend the Hilltop house to anyone and I would stay here again in a second.
Our family had the perfect stay at Hilltop House and Becky was a great Host. We love Queen Anne and this location was the best. Took walks to Kerry Park and to the restaurants on Queen Anne. Beautiful neighborhood and super location to get anywhere in the City. We took UBER to and from Safeco Field. I wish I knew about this place when our son was attending Seattle Pacific University. Thank you Becky for thinking of everything and providing us with a such a lovely beautiful home for our family.
Becky was so encouraging to me in my adventure into being an Airbnb Host. Now I can say I have been a Guest and a Host.
The house was beautiful and perfect for our needs. Becky was there when we arrived and was readily available to answer any questions we had during our stay. We had 6 team members in town for a professional conference and we all fit comfortably. Amenities both in the house and the area we beyond our expectations. Stay at the Hilltop House! You won't regret it!
The listing was very accurate. The home was immaculate and spacious for our group of 5 people. The neighborhood was great, it felt comfortable to come back to each evening during our stay in Seattle. I couldn't get over how lovely the flowers in the neighborhood were. Walks around the block were very fun. We have two small children, so I especially appreciated having a washer and dryer in the basement! My only negative comment is that the home is older and so the walls are paper thin, which we just weren't used to. One peep out of one of my kids at night and the whole household was woken up.
the house was so nice that u can get the whole view of the city and Becky was such nice host that provide with everything we needed.
Host was super responsive and easy going. The neighborhood was quiet and walkable with about a 10 minute drive to everything we needed. There was a fabulous book of tips with some amazing coffee shops and neighborhood highlights. There's a wonderful little staircase that leads to Queen Ann's bounty of restaurants, boutiques and coffee houses.
The house was super well appointed. The kitchen had everything we needed including some of the little things like salt, pepper, sugar and a starter coffee pack. Loved that the towels, bath mats and shower all matched. Beds all amazing and in good condition. Highly recommend Hilltop House.
Can we move in?!? The house is absolutely beautiful, with thoughtful updating and modern amenities. Our family couldn't have been more comfortable, and the location is truly world class - central enough to enjoy easy access to outlying neighborhoods and within walking distance to all the restaurant gems, groceries, and boutique shopping on Queen Ann Hill. We look forward to our next trip and hope we have more time to stay in you Hilltop House then, Becky! Thanks for being a great host and accommodating our last minute request for a booking. Your Airbnb made our trip!!
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, my name is Becky and I'd be delighted to host you in Seattle. Queen Anne is really a great neighborhood for travelers -- the homey-ness of a beautiful neighborhood AND close to everything. Hope to see you soon!