About this listing
Beautifully appointed craftsman home at the top of Queen Anne hill is a perfect location for travelers. Walk to restaurants and stores on Queen Anne Avenue; walk to Seattle Center attractions; take the express bus downtown in 10 minutes.
• Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, 46" flat-panel LCD with surround sound, DVD/CD player, iPhone/iPod dock.
• Modern kitchen with all new appliances is fully equipped with place settings for 10, glasses, pots & pans, all basic small appliances.
• Dining room with handmade 9-foot farmhouse dining table seats 10.
• Bedroom #1 has one queen bed, walk-in closet, dresser, and en suite full bathroom with tub.
• Bedroom #2 has one queen bed, desk, reading chair, walk-in closet, built-in dresser.
• Bedroom #3 has two twin beds, walk-in closet, built-in dresser, well-stocked bookcase.
• Hall bathroom has a heated floor, double sink and double shower (no tub).
• High-speed wifi
• Free Roku, Netflix, HuluPlus, SlingTV
• Parking for 2 cars in the driveway
• Bedrooms are outfitted with 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton quilts, down comforters and down pillows.
• Bathrooms are equipped with 100% cotton towels, hand soap, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, kleenex, TP.
Upper Queen Anne is a charming neighborhood with beautifully maintained craftsman homes and a lively retail avenue with a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores. It's situated on a hilltop with stunning panoramic views in every direction -- downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. If you're a walker, you'll love the 4-mile "Crown of Queen Anne" loop which takes in all of these views!
• The house is one block from Queen Anne Avenue and a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores.
• One block to a bus stop with express service downtown.
• 15-minute walk (or 5-minute bus ride) to Lower Queen Anne, Seattle Center, The Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Chihuly Glass Museum, Pacific Science Center, Monorail Terminal, Key Arena, Seattle Repertory Theater, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Opera, Seattle Children's Theater, On The Boards, SIFF Theater, The Gates Foundation and more.
Other Things to Note
• 6-night minimum Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve.
Enter your dates above and click the "Request to Book" button. The calendar is up-to-date, so there's no need to check availability with me first.
• For questions about using the AirBNB website or how payments, security deposits and cancellation policies work, click the "Help" link at the top of this page.
• For questions about the house, click the "Contact Host" link above.
• No pets, inside or outside.
• No smoking, inside or outside.
• No more than 6 overnight guests.
• No large gatherings, parties, receptions.
• So sorry, but early check-ins and late check-outs are NOT available.
This house was more than perfect for our girlfriend get together. We wished we had booked 2 nights!! It was beautifully decorated and spotless. Great location to activities in downtown Seattle. A big extra is the off the street parking.
The house is beautiful and is well located in Queen Anne. There are lot of nice cafés and restaurants in the area and it is very close to downtown. We really appreciated the well equiped kitchen and Becky's instructions which were perfect.
So far our best "Airbnb" stay !
We had a great night at the Hilltop House. It was spacious, inviting and in a great location. Everything was as advertised, I would recommend it anytime.
Becky was very responsive. Neighborhood is quaint and charming, quiet. House is really well done, clean, modern. Comfortable bedrooms, nice TV / living area. Great space. Recommended.
This was our first experience with Airbnb and was definitely a wonderful one! Becky made us feel welcome and her home was beautiful, immaculate, and provided every amenity possible. The location was perfect for us and all of Becky's information on local restaurants, attractions, and shopping were spot on. We highly recommend this Hilltop House to all!
Bettie and Randy Riall
We were made to feel welcome right from the beginning. The house was very spacious and felt homey. The neighborhood was great. Very convenient to shops, restaurants and cafes. We had a fabulous time there.
Becky was very welcoming and helpful. The house was beautiful and actually described! And the neighborhood was perfect for us. Thank you, Becky, for sharing your home with us!
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Becky
Hi, my name is Becky and I'd be delighted to host you in Seattle. Queen Anne is really a great neighborhood for travelers -- the homey-ness of a beautiful neighborhood AND close to everything. Hope to see you soon!