About this listing
Beautifully appointed craftsman home at the top of Queen Anne hill is a perfect location for travelers. Walk to restaurants and stores on Queen Anne Avenue and Seattle Center attractions, or take the express bus downtown in 10 minutes. Walk Score 88.
- Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace
- 48" TV with surround sound, Roku, Netflix, SlingTV, Hulu
- Sonos music player
- Modern kitchen with all new appliances, fully equipped with place settings for 10, glasses, pots & pans, all basic small appliances
- Dining room with handmade 9-foot farmhouse dining table seats 10
- Powder room 1/2 bath
- Bedroom #1: King bed, reading chair, two walk-in closets, built-in dresser, well-stocked bookcase, Sonos music player
- Bedroom #2: King bed, walk-in closet, built-in dresser
- Bedroom #3: Queen bed, walk-in closet, dresser, en suite bathroom
- Hall bathroom with double sink and double shower
- Bedroom #4 with two twin beds, closet
- TV area with sectional couch, 48" TV, Roku, Netflix, Hulu, SlingTV
- Sectional couch converts to two more twin beds.
- Laundry room
- High-speed wifi
- Wifi range extenders on each floor for excellent signal
- Free Roku, Netflix, Hulu, SlingTV
- Sonos music players
- Parking for 1 car in the driveway; more on the street
- Down duvets, 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton quilts, 100% cotton towels
- Bathrooms include hand soap, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, kleenex, TP
- Kitchen stocked with coffee & filters, tea, salt, pepper, dish soap, dishwasher pacs, trash bags
Guests have access to the entire house.
Upper Queen Anne is a charming neighborhood with beautifully maintained craftsman homes and a lively retail avenue with a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores. It's situated on a hilltop with stunning panoramic views in every direction -- downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. If you're a walker, you'll love the 4-mile "Crown of Queen Anne" loop which takes in all of these views!
- 1 block to Queen Anne Avenue and a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores
- 1 block to a bus stop with express service downtown
- 15-minute walk (or 5-minute bus ride) to Lower Queen Anne, Seattle Center, The Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Chihuly Glass Museum, Pacific Science Center, Monorail Terminal, Key Arena, Seattle Repertory Theater, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Opera, Seattle Children's Theater, On The Boards, SIFF Theater, The Gates Foundation and more
Other things to note
The calendar is up-to-date, so there's no need to check availability with me first.
- For questions about using the AirBNB website or how payments, security deposits and cancellation policies work, click the "Help" link.
- For questions about the house, click the "Contact Host" link.
No pets inside or outside.
No smoking inside or outside, including the porch, yard, sidewalk, etc.
No parties, events, receptions.
Quiet hours 10 pm to 10 am.
No early check-in or late check-out.
Hi, my name is Becky and I'd be delighted to host you in Seattle. Queen Anne is a great neighborhood for travelers with tree-lined streets, beautifully maintained homes, tons of neighborhood restaurants and shops, and close to downtown.
I'm from Chicago, but fell in love with the Pacific Northwest 20 years ago. I'm a bit of a foodie, into gardening, brick-oven cooking, coffee roasting; an avid snowboarder, hiker and runner; and an enthusiastic fellow traveler. I look forward to meeting you!