About this listing
Beautifully appointed craftsman home at the top of Queen Anne hill is a perfect location for travelers. Walk to restaurants and stores on Queen Anne Avenue; walk to Seattle Center attractions; take the express bus downtown in 10 minutes.
• Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, 46" flat-panel LCD with surround sound, DVD/CD player, iPhone/iPod dock.
• Modern kitchen with all new appliances is fully equipped with place settings for 10, glasses, pots & pans, all basic small appliances.
• Dining room with handmade 9-foot farmhouse dining table seats 10.
• Bedroom #1 has one queen bed, walk-in closet, dresser, and en suite full bathroom with tub.
• Bedroom #2 has one queen bed, desk, reading chair, walk-in closet, built-in dresser.
• Bedroom #3 has two twin beds, walk-in closet, built-in dresser, well-stocked bookcase.
• Hall bathroom has a heated floor, double sink and double shower (no tub).
• High-speed wifi
• Free Roku, Netflix, HuluPlus, SlingTV
• Parking for 2 cars in the driveway
• Bedrooms are outfitted with 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton quilts, down comforters and down pillows.
• Bathrooms are equipped with 100% cotton towels, hand soap, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, kleenex, TP.
Upper Queen Anne is a charming neighborhood with beautifully maintained craftsman homes and a lively retail avenue with a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores. It's situated on a hilltop with stunning panoramic views in every direction -- downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. If you're a walker, you'll love the 4-mile "Crown of Queen Anne" loop which takes in all of these views!
• The house is one block from Queen Anne Avenue and a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores.
• One block to a bus stop with express service downtown.
• 15-minute walk (or 5-minute bus ride) to Lower Queen Anne, Seattle Center, The Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Chihuly Glass Museum, Pacific Science Center, Monorail Terminal, Key Arena, Seattle Repertory Theater, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Opera, Seattle Children's Theater, On The Boards, SIFF Theater, The Gates Foundation and more.
Other Things to Note
• 6-night minimum Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve.
Enter your dates above and click the "Request to Book" button. The calendar is up-to-date, so there's no need to check availability with me first.
• For questions about using the AirBNB website or how payments, security deposits and cancellation policies work, click the "Help" link at the top of this page.
• For questions about the house, click the "Contact Host" link above.
• No pets, inside or outside.
• No smoking, inside or outside.
• No more than 6 overnight guests.
• No large gatherings, parties, receptions.
• So sorry, but early check-ins and late check-outs are NOT available.
Becky was very welcoming and helpful. The house was beautiful and actually described! And the neighborhood was perfect for us. Thank you, Becky, for sharing your home with us!
We recently had the pleasure of renting Becky’s delightful 1914 Craftsman atop Queen Anne and could not have been more pleased. Located nearly as high in the sky as one can get on the hill this house made a fantastic weekend home for our family and friends.
Location, location, location! From Queen Anne, Seattle spreads down and around in all directions. Getting into and away from the house is a breeze and even if your goal is to go as short a distance from the house as possible, shopping on Queen Anne Avenue North allows you to do just that.
The home seems larger than it is. With an efficient, well-equipped kitchen and a dining room fortified with a large country table, dinner for 8 is a snap! An intimate patio with grill supports 4 with ease. We made use of the basement laundry, which is such a great amenity to have in a rental home. An excellent entertainment system and WiFi from the bright, cheery living room and adjacent powder room round out the lower level.
Upstairs, the pretty master and it adjoining bath overlooks the neighbor’s small flock of clucking hens which is fun to hear in the morning. A next door neighbor is a bee-keeper. Between hens and hive one might think you were in the country!
Separated by a center bedroom with twin beds and a spacious bath with 2-person shower, the front bedroom doubles the ample closet space found in the other 2 bedrooms and is a great place to relax during the evening.
Becky’s place is a gem. Well kept, clean and beautifully decorated, you will, as we did, fall in love with it.
Becky's house is beautiful, clean, and in a great central location. I hope to stay here again when I visit Seattle. It was hard to leave such a beautiful house at the end of our stay.
This was our first airbnb experience and it couldn't have been better. Hilltop House, high atop Queen Anne in Seattle, is an incredibly comfortable, clean, and handsome home. It's spacious yet intimate, simple yet elegant, private yet in close proximity to Queen Anne's retail and shopping amenities. Ample room for up to six guests, an outdoor patio with romantic lights, and laundry services in the basement. It's very apparent why our host, Becky, is so highly rated on the airbnb application. Decorations were minimal but tasteful, the garden was loved and well-kept (two petit cherry trees brimming with ripening fruit!), the house was spotless and there were very clear instructions about everything from garbage sorting to how to request the addition of special Roku channels via text message. The available off-street parking is worth gold! Becky was very responsive, courteous and quite professional. I might add, the restaurant and shopping recommendations in the instruction notebook are well worth checking out. We loved everything about our stay in Hilltop House and will definitely check availability for our next trip to Seattle.
My coworkers and I loved staying un this house! So close to a great little neighborhood and downtown all at once! Everything was as described and very clean. I'll stay here again!
The house was perfect. It's well situated in one Seattle's best neighborhoods and incredible care has been taken to make the house welcoming, comfortable and relaxing. You can't ask for a better airbnb experience; can't offer a stronger recommendation.
What a wonderful location, house and experience. We were pleasantly surprised with a gorgeous garden in addition to the lovely home. We had a short stay of 2 nights but could not have been more pleased with the house and our host. Would definitely stay again!
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Becky
Hi, my name is Becky and I'd be delighted to host you in Seattle. Queen Anne is really a great neighborhood for travelers -- the homey-ness of a beautiful neighborhood AND close to everything. Hope to see you soon!