Beautifully appointed craftsman home at the top of Queen Anne hill is a perfect location for travelers. Walk to restaurants and stores on Queen Anne Avenue; walk to Seattle Center attractions; take the express bus downtown in 15 minutes.
• Spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace, 46" flat-panel LCD with surround sound, DVD/CD player, iPhone/iPod dock.
• Modern kitchen with all new appliances is fully equipped with place settings for 10, glasses, pots & pans, all basic small appliances.
• Dining room with handmade 9-foot farmhouse dining table seats 10.
• Bedroom #1 has one queen bed, walk-in closet, dresser, and en suite full bathroom with tub.
• Bedroom #2 has one queen bed, desk, reading chair, walk-in closet, built-in dresser.
• Bedroom #3 has two twin beds, walk-in closet, built-in dresser, well-stocked bookcase.
• Hall bathroom has a heated floor, double sink and double shower (no tub).
• High-speed wifi
• Free Roku, Netflix, HuluPlus, SlingTV
• Coffee and tea
• Parking for 2 cars in the driveway
• Bedrooms are outfitted with 100% cotton sheets, 100% cotton quilts, down comforters and down pillows.
• Bathrooms are equipped with 100% cotton towels, hand soap, hair dryers, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, kleenex, TP.
Upper Queen Anne is a charming neighborhood with beautifully maintained craftsman homes and a lively retail avenue with a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores. It's situated on a hilltop with stunning panoramic views in every direction -- downtown Seattle, the Space Needle, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay, and the Olympic and Cascade Mountains. If you're a walker, you'll love the 4-mile "Crown of Queen Anne" loop which takes in all of these views!
• The house is one block from Queen Anne Avenue and a great selection of boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores.
• One block to a bus stop with express service downtown.
• 15-minute walk (or 5-minute bus ride) to Lower Queen Anne, Seattle Center, The Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Chihuly Glass Museum, Pacific Science Center, Monorail Terminal, Key Arena, Seattle Repertory Theater, Pacific Northwest Ballet, Seattle Opera, Seattle Children's Theater, On The Boards, SIFF Theater, The Gates Foundation and more.
Other Things to Note
• 6-night minimum Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve.
Enter your dates above and click the "Request to Book" button. The calendar is up-to-date, so there's no need to check availability with me first.
• For questions about using the AirBNB website or how payments, security deposits and cancellation policies work, click the "Help" link at the bottom of this page.
• For questions about the house, click the "Contact Host" link above.
• No pets, inside or outside.
• No smoking, inside or outside.
• No more than 6 overnight guests.
• No large gatherings, parties, receptions.
• So sorry, but early check-ins and late check-outs are not available.
the house was so nice that u can get the whole view of the city and Becky was such nice host that provide with everything we needed.
Host was super responsive and easy going. The neighborhood was quiet and walkable with about a 10 minute drive to everything we needed. There was a fabulous book of tips with some amazing coffee shops and neighborhood highlights. There's a wonderful little staircase that leads to Queen Ann's bounty of restaurants, boutiques and coffee houses.
The house was super well appointed. The kitchen had everything we needed including some of the little things like salt, pepper, sugar and a starter coffee pack. Loved that the towels, bath mats and shower all matched. Beds all amazing and in good condition. Highly recommend Hilltop House.
Can we move in?!? The house is absolutely beautiful, with thoughtful updating and modern amenities. Our family couldn't have been more comfortable, and the location is truly world class - central enough to enjoy easy access to outlying neighborhoods and within walking distance to all the restaurant gems, groceries, and boutique shopping on Queen Ann Hill. We look forward to our next trip and hope we have more time to stay in you Hilltop House then, Becky! Thanks for being a great host and accommodating our last minute request for a booking. Your Airbnb made our trip!!
The Hilltop House was an amazing find!! Great location in the Queen Anne neighborhood. We traveled to Seattle for a week with our two young children, and we were easily able to child-proof the house. The house is well-appointed with recently updated appliances. Becky was incredibly accommodating and helpful. There were several little things we appreciated like having the kitchen stocked with coffee and some basics for cooking. Parking in the driveway was a breeze. I think for the price it was exceptional.
The Hilltop House exceeded our expectations. Becky greeted us when we arrived - late due to a flight delay - and gave us a quick intro to the house. Anything else we needed to know, including local restaurant reviews by Becky with maps to each spot, was in the very specific home binder. The house was immaculate. The furnishing, bedding, towels, etc. were all high quality and very comfortable. And the location was fabulous - just a short walk to restaurants (the 5-Spot for breakfast was fabulous), coffee shops, and Trader Joes. We highly recommend the Hilltop House.
Becky was a wonderful host and the house was absolutely lovely. The location was perfect -- queen anne is beautiful and super convenient. I didn't get a chance to try the public transportation (bus option for a quick trip downtown) but the drive to downtown attractions was super quick. Kerry park (one of the main lookout/photo spots in Seattle) is a 5 minute walk from the house.
The house was spotless yet welcoming -- my group had 5 adults and we had plenty of space (could have easily had another person at least). We were out and about in Seattle during the daytime and then came back to the house to cook 'family style' dinners. There is a safeway and trader joes just down the street and the house has a spacious kitchen and dining area. There are plenty of cafes nearby if you're not looking to cook.
We got the chance to meet Becky and she was very friendly and gave a lot of helpful tips about the area.
In general we had an entirely positive stay at Hilltop House and I would absolutely stay again if I am back in Seattle in the future.
A great first Airbnb experience. Great communication from Becky and a friendly welcome. The house was larger than expected and spotlessly clean. Excellent location with great spots for breakfast on Queen Anne Avenue within 2 mins walk and Trader Joe's and Safeway just a little further. Highly recommended.
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, my name is Becky and I'd be delighted to host you in Seattle. Queen Anne is really a great neighborhood for travelers -- the homey-ness of a beautiful neighborhood AND close to everything. Hope to see you soon!