About this listing
Stay in this 1 bedroom apartment located on a quiet street in neighborhood of Mission near a mix of restaurants, cafes, shops and grocery store. The apartment is close to downtown, the Stampede, river paths, parks and public transit (C-Train).
This one bedroom apartment is located on a quiet street near the Elbow River and just a couple blocks away from restaurants, cafe and stores of 4th Street. The apartment is below grade and has a south facing walk out balcony.
- The apartment has a 50" flat screen with basic cable, smart TV and netflix
- Clean sheets, duvet and pillows for the bed
- Clean towels, soap and shampoo
- If you want to cook you can use our pots, pans, blender etc...
- There is a pay-per-use washer and dryer located on the same floor as the apartment in the building
You have access to the entire apartment. Feel free to open drawers, cupboards, closets and use what you find. We want people to feel at home and enjoy Calgary from a convenient and central location.
Interaction with Guests
I started using airbnb because I enjoy meeting people from all over the world and sharing the city I'm from with them. When the timing has worked out in the past, I've enjoyed meals, drinks and provided short tours with some of our past guests. If you'd like to do any of the above just let me know and I'm more than happy to do it as long as my schedule allows.
Mission is a great inner city neighbourhood that has quite a bit to offer. Whether it's the river pathway, the restaurants a couple blocks away on 4th street, the older homes in the area - it's one of the most beautiful parts of the city. It's also very close to downtown, the Stampede and a great base to explore the city from.
- Parking: There's a designated parking stall for the apartment at the back of the building.
- Public transport: There's a number of bus routes that pass just a few blocks away. You're also about a 10 minute walk away from the Erlton/Stampede C-train station.
- Car2go: If you use Car2go you can usually find quite a few of them in the neighbourhood.
Details on what's nearby (by foot)
- 5-10 min walk to a grocery store (Safeway), bakery, cafes, restaurants, pubs, pharmacy, liquor store, banks and shops
- 10-15 min walk to Stampede and the Saddledome
- 15-20 min walk to downtown
- 10-15 min walk to the C-train (light rail public transit)
- 5 min walk to the bus stop (depending on which bus of course)
- 5-10 min walk to parks
- 20 second walk to the Elbow River and 5 min walk to river pathways
- 10 min walk to 17th Avenue (street full of shopping, cafes, restaurants and bars)
- 30 min walk to Bow River pathways
- 40-45 min walk to Greyhound bus station
Details on what's nearby (by car)
- 5 min drive to downtown
- 20-45 min drive to airport (depending on traffic)
- 10 min drive to the nearest shopping mall (Chinook or the Core)
- 20 min drive to University of Calgary
- 15 min drive to Mount Royal University
- 15 min drive to SAIT
Other Things to Note
Hablamos espanol, wo men hui shuo yi dian pu tong hua, je parle un peu de francais.
The apartment is yours to enjoy. We just ask that you be respectful of the place and the neighbors in and outside the building (i.e. no parties).