Our super comfy & fully remodeled 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living room home has a wonderful outdoor patio enabling private space for everybody. We are centrally located 2 blocks from restaurants, the busline & w/in 2 miles of Downtown Minneapolis!
This beautifully remodeled home features 4 bedrooms with queen beds, 2 bathrooms, 2 living rooms & a great patio to enjoy the sunny Minnesota summer. This home is fully stocked with super soft linens, pristine towels, a fully stocked kitchen to cook your heart away & complimentary cable / Wi-Fi.
We can accommodate most special requests so if you need something, don't hesitate to ask.
The location is convenient to the University of Minnesota (14 blocks), Downtown Minneapolis (2 miles), Target Field (3 miles), Mall of America (13 miles), MSP International Airport (13 miles), Minnesota Zoo (19 miles), Como Zoo (4 miles)
We guarantee you will be satisfied with this clean, comfortable home. As long-time residents of the area, we will be happy to give you any suggestions on the local restaurants and activities available. We are sure you will love it as much as we do!
All guests have full access to the entire home and everything in it
Interaction with Guests
You may see Matt or I mowing the lawn & watering plants or if you call us in need. Other than that, you probably won't see much of us.
The walkability of this neighborhood is incredible and the fact that it is so close to everything is very appealing to long term residents and guests. Here is a quick list of what we have in this neighborhood:
- Busline with frequent lines to downtown Mpls or St Paul
- Variety of restaurants including a cafe, 3 bar & grills, a Japanese restaurant, an Asian fusion restaurant, a pizza/hoagie shop, a super yummy waffle / coffee bar & a great deli
- Small Grocery/Deli for those last minute needs
- Van Cleve Park featuring a wading pool, 2 playgrounds, a community center, tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball fields & picnic area
- 2 Bike Kiosks called "Nice Ride Minnesota" where you can rent a bike for a couple of hours, the day, a week, etc
- Easy access to 35W
- And of course, we, the owners live in the neighborhood too
Getting around is easy. If you have a car, there is off-street parking for up to 3 vehicles and we are 15 minutes from the airport.
If you are utilizing public transportation, there is a bus stop within 2 blocks with many frequent lines that can get you pretty much anywhere you need to go. The #3 line takes you downtown and comes about every 10 minutes during peak travel times.
Other Things to Note
We are located very close to the Como Zoo, the Como town amusement park and tons of lakes, parks and trails. Just ask us for help and we are happy to provide you with any info you need.
Rental Rules Agreement:
The house, is located at 1052 23rd Ave SE, Minneapolis MN 55414
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS 3 P.M. or later. CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. or earlier.
2. This is a NON SMOKING house.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5.DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $250 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to cabin or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside,
and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. All keys are left in the lock box and house is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. PAYMENT – Full payment is required before arrival and will be applied toward the room/house rent.
7. CANCELLATIONS – See Airbnb cancellation policy
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – See Airbnb cancellation policy
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum occupancy is ten (10) persons.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home.
12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice. Once reservation is
confirmed, rate will not change
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
14. PARKING – There are 3+ off street parking spots. All other parking is on street.
15. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions.
16. All of the houses are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
17. PARTIES - Parties are not permitted.
18. If police arrive at the property for reasons of negligence or intentional conduct by renter or guests of the renter, this agreement is terminated on the spot & you agree to vacate the property immediately & forfeit all rents/deposits paid.
19. Guns are banned from this property.
20. No illegal activity is permitted on this property.
If at any time the above rental agreement is broken, you agree to leave the property immediately & forfeit all rents & deposits paid.
I am from Minneapolis MN and I own and manage various properties in Minneapolis during the summer (also featured on Airbnb). I love to travel with my husband Matt & to spend time with our fabulous pup & families :) I also love shopping, football, cooking and design....specifically home design!!