About this listing
A brand new and modern double room/studio minutes away from Victoria Station in Central London.
If you are looking for a beautiful, comfortable and new private double room/studio in the centre of the most vibrant city in Europe, we highly recommend you staying at my place.
*** LOCATION ***
The studio is situated literally 8 minutes away from Victoria Station. Victoria Station is one of the biggest train, tube and bus stations in London.There you have access to three different tube lines (Victoria, Circle and District lines); Express trains to Gatwick airport and South West England; coaches to all the main airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted and Luton. Also Trains and Coaches to many different cities throughout England and Europe.
By bus, tube, cab or even walking you can get to all of these places or landmarks within 25 minutes from the flat:
Big Ben and London Eye
Tate Britain Museum
Trafalgar Square, National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery
Leicester Square and Covent Garden
Saint James Park and Green Park
Hyde Park and South Kensington Palace
Soho and China Town
Madame Tussauds and Baker Street
*** NOW, ABOUT THE ROOM/STUDIO ***
It’s a bright, clean, modern, new, stylish and very comfortable private double room/studio flat. Maintained to a high standard, perfect for a couple or a single traveller.
The studio is in a recently renovated traditional Victorian House. The studio has brand new furniture and the kitchen is fully equipped with all the essentials required for your own catering needs be it a quick breakfast or a romantic dinner.
- Clean linen and towels provided for each guest; depending on the length of stay they will be changed on a weekly basis;
- Complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Candles to warm up the atmosphere
- Wardrobe with hangers and chest of drawers to store your belongings
- Separate toilet and shower (shared with just one more room)
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen
- Free mini bar with water, juice and soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Free tea and coffee making amenities
- Free light breakfast
- Maps and events flyers to help you to enjoy the city
- A professional washing machine and dryer is available in the communal area of the building.
*** LOCAL AMENITIES ***
- A Large variety of restaurants, cafes, and authentic local English pubs are around.
- Within one minute distance there are – English, Italian, Indian, Thai, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Mexican restaurants available
- Supermarkets (Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer and Tesco) and Italian Delicatessen within 3-7 minute distance
- Cash ATMs within 2 minutes distance
- Fresh bakeries and coffee shops such as Cafe Nero, Pret a Manger, Le Pain Quotidien, Pimlico Fresh and Pauls within one block
- Smaller convenience stores / corner shops
*** HOW TO ARRIVE ***
No matter through which airport or train station you use to arrive in London, there is always an easy way to get to the place. Just let me know in advance and I will tell you how!
If there is anything else that is unclear, please do not hesitate to contact me before you book.
Our stay was fantastic. The apartment was clean and recently refurbished. The location was great walking distance to everything. Would recommend to anyone.
Apartment is in a nice neighborhood, and easy walk from main train stations and tourist sites. There are a lot of stairs to get to the apartment, but it wasn't an issue. The apartment was very nice and clean and had everything we needed for our stay! Alessandro quickly provided tons of information for our stay, and had lots of recommendations on restaurants, coffee shops, etc in the area.
This was a wonderful studio in a fantastic neighborhood! Alessandro allowed us to drop off our luggage before "check-in" time, and after a short walk, we returned to an immaculately-cleaned, well-stocked apartment! We would definitely stay again.
Perfect location - very easy to access the sights and the theatre. Studio was quiet and spotlessly clean and our host had left lots of extras e.g. wine, milk, tea & coffee to make the stay easier and more enjoyable.
Alessandro was an excellent host and we were really happy with our stay. The room was spotless, it was small but this was clearly described and what we expected (excellent facilities). Alessandro's communication was excellent and he was particularly helpful when we needed our luggage stored for the day. Would recommend to other guests.
The studio was very modern and clean. Everything was as it was stated. Alessandro was very sweet in leaving snacks, drinks, and even a bottle of wine. We also very much appreciate the extra fan (on one of the hottest days in London). Although the bathrooms are directly outside the studio there was never an issue with the neighboring apartment. I loved the area the apartment was in as well. Thanks Alessandro.
This host has 1868 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alessandro
I'm brazilian from Sao Paulo living in London since April 2009.
I'd describe myself as a passionate, enthusiastic and proactive person. I'm always following my dreams because they come true. I think every day is a good day!
Actually I'm running my own business, a property management company that cares about people.
I love cooking, wines, coffee, breath taking views, spending time with my family. I have a special passion for my close "soul" friends.
I'm crazy about traveling and all the discoveries I make every time I meet new people and visit new places.