Two bedroom apartments with views of the Kremlin created for couples or a small company up to 4 people. It served:
-Fresh linings, towels;
-Gels, soap, toilet paper;
-24 check in/check out.
Japanese style apartment near Dobrininskaya and Paveleckaya subway stations. Easy access to Domodedovo airport. Unique design in Japanese style and space allow to rest after a long day. Maximum occupancy - 4 people.
Guests can enjoy facilities such as the use of a dryer, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, iron, hair dryer and coffee maker. Here you can always find fresh towels and clean linens. Maximum space is organized functionally: boxes and lockers proof. The house has a wireless internet and washing machine, japanese plates, satellite-TV with channels in English and Russian languages, free high-speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi). Each guest is given a compliment from the hosts: a bottle of champagne, fresh fruit and caramel.
In the cupboard you'll find dryer and vacuum cleaner, also iron and iron table.
Interaction with Guests
We are ready to answer all your question during 24 hours. Can recommend places of leisure.
The main sights of Moscow are within walking distance. The balcony offers a view of the Kremlin. For those who use private transport, in the courtyard provides free parking. Quiet area with good infrastructure: cafes and shops. Five hundred meters from the restaurant "McDonald's", and across the road there is a bakery Volkonskyi baker. Popular nice restaurants are just over the street. Right behind the corner you will find very modern supermarket with lots of healthy imported products. There is a very popular Japanese restaurant chain Yakitoriya just behind the corner with home delivery. You can see Kremlin from the balcony!
You can get to the apartment on a personal and on public transport. Nearest metro station - Paveletskaya.
Other Things to Note
We offer to use our additional services:
1.Taxi comfort and business class ($65 and 90$, respectively). Meeting at the airport with a sign on request.
2. Official invitation for a visa (sent by e-mail or by mail of Russia (40$)), as well as a visa on arrival (30$) if a foreign visitor is in Russia for more than 7 days.
3. Buying products in a refrigerator and drinks in the mini bar.
4. Local Phone with active SIM - card with an active balance (25$).
5. Bicycle for rent (10$ for entire stay).
6. Food delivery (10$).
7. Travel package tours (95$) includes 4 hours of sightseeing tours to visit the Cathedral of Christ the Savior and the Kremlin, as well as local guide (10$) for orienteering.
8. A set of Russian Souvenirs (58$) with three dolls, family magnets and traditional fur cap.
9. The certificate giving the right to dine in the restaurants of Russian cuisine (2 persons) - 100$. Breakfast on request - 10 $.
10. Booking of tickets to the cinema, museums and theatres in English with the manager’s help – 10$.
11. Italian umbrella in case of bad weather – 30$.
12. Delivery flowers from the online store website hidden (20$). Help English-speaking operator in the selection of the bouquet.
13. The certificate to the SPA (90$) per person + SPA service in the apartment (10$).
14. On request, guests are provided with additional services not included in the list. Consult and agree on the necessary things by phone.
Please respect the rules of our house:
-The apartment in non-smoking and free of animals;
-Take off your shoes in the apartment;
-Put rubbish only outside of the building (always throw away garbage into appropriate containers);
-Please never leave Air Conditioner and the light ON;
-Close the windows before go outside;
-You can use all kitchen appliances;
-Never try to enter the roof from the window, it can be dangerous for you!
-Never light up candles;
-Always close the elevator doors.
Thanks for understanding and cooperation!
Мне очень понравилась квартира! Она уютная и очень комфортная! Недалеко от Кремля, метро рядом, в квартире чисто, есть все необходимое!
Smooth check-in, great communication from the host and superb location. Nice and cosy flat too!
С порога сложилось ощущение, что в помещении не совсем тщательно убирали, поэтому пришлось потратить время и навести порядок самостоятельно. Более всего расстроила ситуация с перманентным отсутствием горячей воды. В квартире установлен проточный водонагреватель, который явно не исправен, и мыться приходилось в практически холодной воде, а пользоваться раковиной было не возможно, поскольку она была напрочь засорена и вода просто не сливалась.
Из плюсов данной квартиры можно назвать ее удачное расположение (в 1 станции метро от центра) и уют, обеспеченный хорошей отделкой и мебелью. Неплохая панорама из окна, но Кремль, увы, обнаружить не удалось.
Great appartment close to the center of Moscow !
j'ai bien aimer l'appartement trés bien organiser ,décor agréable et confortable , super proche de la station de metro
We had a great time in Moscow, which was for a big part thanks to the very cozy and clean apartment of Irina and Alexey. The apartment is nicely located (only 5 minutes walk from the metro station) and you'll get to nearly every place in the city center in under 30 minutes. The apartment itself was nicely equipped and just spacious enough for us three. Thanks to Irina and Alexey for being helpful and attentive hosts! I'd stay at your apartment any time again in the future.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our apartments
I am delighted to know that you were so pleased with our apartments, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always a delight to know that we have managed to exceed our guests’ expectations.
Thank you for your lovely recommendation, it is greatly appreciated.
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm consultant working primarily for large Russian corporations. I'm very networking person. Traveling around the world is my primary objective. I wouLd be happy to get knowing new people.
Together with my girlfriend Irina we love exploring the world and new cultures. We've been to numerous number of countries and want enrich our personal world even more.. We love Moscow very much and want to stay here and grow our family.