About this listing
Two bedroom apartment with view of the Kremlin created for couples or a small company up to 4 people. It serves:
-Fresh linings, towels;
-Gels, soap, toilet paper;
-24 check in/check out.
Japanese style apartment near Dobrininskaya and Paveletskaya subway stations. Easy access to Domodedovo airport. Unique design in Japanese style and space allow to rest after a long day. Maximum occupancy - 4 people.
Guests can enjoy facilities such as the use of a dryer, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, iron, hair dryer and coffee maker. Here you can always find fresh towels and clean linens. Maximum space is organized functionally: boxes and lockers proove that fact. The house has wireless internet and washing machine, japanese plates, satellite-TV with channels in English and Russian languages, free high-speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi). Each guest is given a compliment from the hosts: a bottle of champagne, fresh fruit and caramel.
In the cupboard you'll find dryer and vacuum cleaner, also iron and iron table.
Interaction with Guests
We are ready to answer all your question during 24 hours. Can recommend places of leisure.
The main sights of Moscow are within walking distance. The balcony offers a view of the Kremlin. For those who use private transport, in the courtyard provides free parking. Quiet area with good infrastructure: cafes and shops. Five hundred meters from the restaurant "McDonald's", and across the road there is a bakery Volkonskyi baker. Popular nice restaurants are just over the street. Right behind the corner you will find very modern supermarket with lots of healthy imported products. There is a very popular Japanese restaurant chain Yakitoriya just behind the corner with home delivery. You can see Kremlin from the balcony!
You can get to the apartment on a personal and on public transport. Nearest metro station - Paveletskaya.
Other Things to Note
We offer to use our additional services:
1.Taxi comfort and business class ($65 and 90$, respectively). Meeting at the airport with a sign on request.
2. Official invitation for a visa (sent by e-mail or by mail of Russia (40$)), as well as a visa on arrival (30$) if a foreign visitor is in Russia for more than 7 days.
3. Buying products in a refrigerator and drinks in the mini bar.
4. Local Phone with active SIM - card with an active balance (25$).
5. Bicycle for rent (10$ for entire stay).
6. Food delivery (10$).
7. Travel package tours (95$) includes 4 hours of sightseeing tours to visit the Cathedral of Christ the Savior and the Kremlin, as well as local guide (10$) for orienteering.
8. A set of Russian Souvenirs (58$) with three dolls, family magnets and traditional fur cap.
9. The certificate giving the right to dine in the restaurants of Russian cuisine (2 persons) - 100$. Breakfast on request - 10 $.
10. Booking of tickets to the cinema, museums and theatres in English with the manager’s help – 10$.
11. Italian umbrella in case of bad weather – 30$.
12. Delivery flowers from the online store website hidden (20$). Help English-speaking operator in the selection of the bouquet.
13. The certificate to the SPA (90$) per person + SPA service in the apartment (10$).
14. On request, guests are provided with additional services not included in the list. Consult and agree on the necessary things by phone.
Please respect the rules of our house:
-The apartment in non-smoking and free of animals;
-Take off your shoes in the apartment;
-Put rubbish only outside of the building (always throw away garbage into appropriate containers);
-Please never leave Air Conditioner and the light ON;
-Close the windows before go outside;
-You can use all kitchen appliances;
-Never try to enter the roof from the window, it can be dangerous for you!
-Never light up candles;
-Always close the elevator doors.
Thanks for understanding and cooperation!
Great experience in overall. The only reason of my 4 stars instead of 5 is invalid contact number in Irina and Alexey profile. This caused a lot of confusion but finally everything got resolved. As for the apartment itself - great location, really nice place, highly recommended. I think Irina and Alexey already fixed their contact number so feel free to book this offer, I'd not expect any issues with that anymore.
Квартира понравилась. Полностью соответствует описанию. Чистая и уютная, очень удачное расположение. Сначала я очень волновалась, так как впервые снимала такой вид жилья и была очень приятно удивлена тем, как все прошло. Заселение без проблем, быстро и без заморочек.))) Спасибо большое Алексею и Ирине за гостеприимство!
Все было отлично, тихий район, квартира полностью соответствует описанию, даже припарковаться под окнами не составляло труда.
VERY good location, room looks exactly as in pictures, I would rent it any time again! Two metro stations very close by: One of the brown and one of the green line! GREAT!
Everything worked like he announced in his initial communication and I was happy!
Все было совершенно прекрасно. Отличное место, отличная сама квартира. Конечно, на фото она выглядит больше, чем есть, но... так же все снимают. Главное, что там все было, все на месте, отличный сервис и очень приветливые хозяева.
Могу только рекомендовать.
Truly a great value for money. For the price of an average hotel, you get the whole apartment to yourself. Very convenient location, especially if you travel from/to Domodedovo.
Отличная квартира. Чистая и уютная, хорошее расположение. Заселение происходит быстро и просто.
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Irina And Alexey
I'm consultant working primarily for large Russian corporations. I'm very networking person. Traveling around the world is my primary objective. I wouLd be happy to get knowing new people.
Together with my girlfriend Irina we love exploring the world and new cultures. We've been to numerous number of countries and want enrich our personal world even more.. We love Moscow very much and want to stay here and grow our family.