Two bedroom apartments with views of the Kremlin created for couples or a small company up to 4 people. It served:
-Fresh linings, towels;
-Gels, soap, toilet paper;
-24 check in/check out.
Japanese style apartment near Dobrininskaya and Paveleckaya subway stations. Easy access to Domodedovo airport. Unique design in Japanese style and space allow to rest after a long day. Maximum occupancy - 4 people.
Guests can enjoy facilities such as the use of a dryer, ironing board, vacuum cleaner, iron, hair dryer and coffee maker. Here you can always find fresh towels and clean linens. Maximum space is organized functionally: boxes and lockers proof. The house has a wireless internet and washing machine, japanese plates, satellite-TV with channels in English and Russian languages, free high-speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi). Each guest is given a compliment from the hosts: a bottle of champagne, fresh fruit and caramel.
In the cupboard you'll find dryer and vacuum cleaner, also iron and iron table.
Interaction with Guests
We are ready to answer all your question during 24 hours. Can recommend places of leisure.
The main sights of Moscow are within walking distance. The balcony offers a view of the Kremlin. For those who use private transport, in the courtyard provides free parking. Quiet area with good infrastructure: cafes and shops. Five hundred meters from the restaurant "McDonald's", and across the road there is a bakery Volkonskyi baker. Popular nice restaurants are just over the street. Right behind the corner you will find very modern supermarket with lots of healthy imported products. There is a very popular Japanese restaurant chain Yakitoriya just behind the corner with home delivery. You can see Kremlin from the balcony!
You can get to the apartment on a personal and on public transport. Nearest metro station - Paveletskaya.
Other Things to Note
We offer to use our additional services:
1.Taxi comfort and business class ($65 and 90$, respectively). Meeting at the airport with a sign on request.
2. Official invitation for a visa (sent by e-mail or by mail of Russia (40$)), as well as a visa on arrival (30$) if a foreign visitor is in Russia for more than 7 days.
3. Buying products in a refrigerator and drinks in the mini bar.
4. Local Phone with active SIM - card with an active balance (25$).
5. Bicycle for rent (10$ for entire stay).
6. Food delivery (10$).
7. Travel package tours (95$) includes 4 hours of sightseeing tours to visit the Cathedral of Christ the Savior and the Kremlin, as well as local guide (10$) for orienteering.
8. A set of Russian Souvenirs (58$) with three dolls, family magnets and traditional fur cap.
9. The certificate giving the right to dine in the restaurants of Russian cuisine (2 persons) - 100$. Breakfast on request - 10 $.
10. Booking of tickets to the cinema, museums and theatres in English with the manager’s help – 10$.
11. Italian umbrella in case of bad weather – 30$.
12. Delivery flowers from the online store website hidden (20$). Help English-speaking operator in the selection of the bouquet.
13. The certificate to the SPA (90$) per person + SPA service in the apartment (10$).
14. On request, guests are provided with additional services not included in the list. Consult and agree on the necessary things by phone.
Please respect the rules of our house:
-The apartment in non-smoking and free of animals;
-Take off your shoes in the apartment;
-Put rubbish only outside of the building (always throw away garbage into appropriate containers);
-Please never leave Air Conditioner and the light ON;
-Close the windows before go outside;
-You can use all kitchen appliances;
-Never try to enter the roof from the window, it can be dangerous for you!
-Never light up candles;
-Always close the elevator doors.
Thanks for understanding and cooperation!
The apartment was in a great location. Near the metro station and lots of amenities close by. The apartment itself was clean, modern and great to stay in. Highly recommended. Great hosts with excellent communication.
Very, very pleasant apartment in a good location near Paveletskaya, or a 10 minute walk from the restaurant end of Pyatnitskaya. Everything was very well appointed in the apartment, extremely clean, and it was a pleasure to stay there. Wifi access was superb. The 24-hour access to the apartment, together with the clear instructions on how to get in and find the key, etc, are a plus as well. Will definitely try and stay here again.
Отличная квартира. Уютная и есть все необходимое. Рядом две станции метро: Павелецкая и Добрынинская.
Квартира шикарная! Все было просто супер!! В сл. раз в Москве только к Вам!!!
A very nice flat with perfect location. Clean, cozy, easy to find, easy to get the keys: absolutely no stress.
This apt is more of a "Kremlin Peek", than a "Kremlin View" :) You can hardly see the top of one of the towers and it's about an hour walk from the apartment to reach it.
Other than that it's nice place to stay with comfortable bed, fast internet in a very nice location with many cafes nearby (check out Pyatnickaya). It's also close to two radial metro stations, so you would be able to get around easily.
I would definitely like to stay here again the next time I'm in Moscow.
Easy to find appartment and well located if you travel from and to DME airport. Also just a few minutes away from the center by the metro. The hosts were not there but the whole check-in/check-out process was very easy and uncomplicated. The apartment itself has everything you need.
This host has 49 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm consultant working primarily for large Russian corporations. I'm very networking person. Traveling around the world is my primary objective. I wouLd be happy to get knowing new people.
Together with my girlfriend Irina we love exploring the world and new cultures. We've been to numerous number of countries and want enrich our personal world even more.. We love Moscow very much and want to stay here and grow our family.