Great Pad in Bondi, only 6min from the Beach.
I have a nice flat with a second double bedroom, to stay with me: a Brazilian/Japanese/Aussie graphic designer if you can handle the trouble. Actually, not too much these days. I am pretty easy going and relaxed and being living in this location for 5 years.
The flat is fully furnished. We share a 36" flat screen telly, fast wireless internet access, Foxtel, and lots of paintings that I've done on my off time: yeah you can say it sucks. The bathroom is neat and tidy. Your room is a good size and furnished with a double bed, bed side table, lamp and tall drawer.
The flat is north facing - so it gets great light in the afternoon in the living area - and balcony.
Bondi Beach is basically at your door step, only 6 mins walk, meaning we are far enough from the crowed but still very close to shops, cafes and public transport.
This is the perfect flat for the budget conscious - its clean, tidy, functional & comfortable. I'm offering a 'crash pad' rather than a 5 star experience, and you get the real deal and I can even take you for a surf if you are keen enough to try!
Travel into the City and other iconic locations in Sydney on the bus (stop is less than 100 meters from the front door).
I look forward to welcoming you here at my place. See you soon!
* Maximum 2 guests
* No pets allowed sorry
* Strictly no smoking allowed
* No food allowed in the bedroom
* If cooking, be aware that smoke could trigger fire alarm. Only use the BBQ if familiar with hot beads/charcoal cooking. Please ensure balcony doors are shut so smoke doesn't get in the house.
* Please leave things as you found. Keep all areas clean and tidy as you leave the house, specially kitchen and bathroom.
* Ensure door is locked and windows are secure when you leave.
* Keep your key safe. If you lose a key, a replacement key can be arranged at your expense.
* Please report any damage or problems requiring maintenance immediately to host.
* Garbage must be kept outside building when checking out. Bins are located on the car parking area. Please recycle.
* Be water conscious. Hot water boiler should be enough for 3 people, but be mindful when taking long showers.
* Strictly no parties. As a courtesy to my neighbours, noise must be kept to a minimum, especially between 10pm-8am
Sadao's place is great. Very clean and spacious for Bondi! Super easy going. Location is great too.
Sadao's Bondi pad is mint. Full of art, lots to read, close to the beach and all the shops, bars and restaurants.
Sadao is a cool, relaxed guy. I couldn't recommend him highly enough as an accommodating host!
Stayed with Sadao while visiting friends nearby. The place was clean, comfortable and nice.
Sadao was a great host and his apartment is very central to Bondi. It is a perfect home base to feel what it's like to live in Bondi and explore the surrounding beaches and restaurants.
sadao was a great host, always open for questions and recommendation.he makes the stay for guests very special in a beautiful equipped apartment.
Hey Sadao, thanks for the stay, great place you've got just a short walk from bondi beach.. Good recommendations on the cafes to eat too; highly recommended to all
Had a great stay at sadaos place. Everyting was described and clean. Definitely recommend a stay at this place. Muito obrugado. Niko
I am Brazilian/Japanese living in Sydney.
Well-travelled: I've been to most of continents Asia, Europe, America, South America, Africa but still like to think that my best trip will be the next one.
Career driven: I have accomplished many goals on my professional as Graphic Designer but there are always room for improvement.
Sports lover: volleyball, capoeira, tennis, cycling, running, weights, but nothing make me happier than chilling on the beach and go for a surf.
I do believe life is only worth living when you find something or someone you'd die for. It's important to be passionate and enjoy life to the fullest with the people you love. Fortunately, I have the chance to travel and get to know new people and cultures that never seize to amaze me. Hope we meet one day and get the chance to Share our experiences.