About this listing
Great Pad in Bondi, only 6min from the Beach.
I have a nice flat with a second double bedroom, to stay with me: a Brazilian/Japanese/Aussie graphic designer if you can handle the trouble. Actually, not too much these days. I am pretty easy going and relaxed and being living in this location for 5 years.
The flat is fully furnished. We share a 36" flat screen telly, fast wireless internet access, Foxtel, and lots of paintings that I've done on my off time: yeah you can say it sucks. The bathroom is neat and tidy. Your room is a good size and furnished with a double bed, bed side table, lamp and tall drawer.
The flat is north facing - so it gets great light in the afternoon in the living area - and balcony.
Bondi Beach is basically at your door step, only 6 mins walk, meaning we are far enough from the crowed but still very close to shops, cafes and public transport.
This is the perfect flat for the budget conscious - its clean, tidy, functional & comfortable. I'm offering a 'crash pad' rather than a 5 star experience, and you get the real deal and I can even take you for a surf if you are keen enough to try!
Travel into the City and other iconic locations in Sydney on the bus (stop is less than 100 meters from the front door).
I look forward to welcoming you here at my place. See you soon!
* Maximum 2 guests
* No pets allowed sorry
* Strictly no smoking allowed
* No food allowed in the bedroom
* If cooking, be aware that smoke could trigger fire alarm. Only use the BBQ if familiar with hot beads/charcoal cooking. Please ensure balcony doors are shut so smoke doesn't get in the house.
* Please leave things as you found. Keep all areas clean and tidy as you leave the house, specially kitchen and bathroom.
* Ensure door is locked and windows are secure when you leave.
* Keep your key safe. If you lose a key, a replacement key can be arranged at your expense.
* Please report any damage or problems requiring maintenance immediately to host.
* Garbage must be kept outside building when checking out. Bins are located on the car parking area. Please recycle.
* Be water conscious. Hot water boiler should be enough for 3 people, but be mindful when taking long showers.
* Strictly no parties. As a courtesy to my neighbours, noise must be kept to a minimum, especially between 10pm-8am