This 2400 sq. ft. clean, modern and smoke free home is the perfect place to relax, have a few drinks and enjoy time with your friends, family, and more. This fully furnished 3BR / 2.5BA has plenty of space to fit up to 12 people comfortably. We're long time Austinites so we love showing our guests how they can have an amazing time in Austin. We can also stock things for you before you arrive. Calendar updated regularly, so book anytime!
In the extremely popular 78704 neighborhood just south of downtown, we’re in a prime location for all your festival and event needs including: SXSW, Formula 1, ACL, Fun Fun Fun Fest, Texas Longhorn Sports, and more! And with easy access to the Greenbelt, Town Lake, Circuit of America's Formula 1 Rack Track (15 miles), Zilker Park (3 miles), Downtown (2.5 miles), and more! Getting around town is a snap too with restaurants in walking distance, a bus stop right outside the house, a cab ride to downtown just $9 (3 miles), and 10 minutes from the airport.
Places nearby: Torchy's Tacos, Polvos, Black Sheep Lodge, Gibson, Taqueria Arandas, Summermoon Wood Fired Coffee, Red's Porch, Crow Bar, Opal Divine's Austin Grill, G&S Lounge, HEB grocery store (1.7 miles), Walmart (2.6 miles), CVS (1.3 miles)
Our beautiful home is the perfect place to relax, get away, and have a great time with your friends & family. With a very large, open air living/kitchen/dining room concept with fireplace you can really enjoy drinks, conversations, watch movies/tv and more. Or sit outside in the fully furnished, covered patio with mister fan where everyone can relax in the great weather.
You’ll also have a large kitchen with modern steel appliances, gas stove, and all the pots/pans/dishes/glasses you need. And you’ll be able to relax in style in the 3 private bedrooms with queen size beds (+1 more bedroom with optional air mattress) and amazing modern bathrooms with multiple sinks and showers (easy for a large group to get ready for a night out on the town). And don’t forget the photo studio in the office for the perfect pictures before you head out!
The amenities for the house include:
2400 SQ FT 3 bedroom & 2.5 bath fully furnished house
High Speed WIFI across the house
Printer with plenty of paper
Wash & Dryer ready for your use
Toiletries (basic stuff), linens, and towels provided
Iron and ironing board
2 kayaks are also available to use
- Covered outdoor back patio
- Plenty of seating with mister fan
- Outdoor Speakers with iPod dock
- Front patio
Open Concept Living Room
- Full HDTV system with 7.1 surround sound
- Blu-ray, PS3, and Netflix
- iPod dock for music streaming
- Gas fireplace
- Plenty of seating for 12
Modern Kitchen & Dinning
- All steel appliances including refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher
- Additional appliances like wine rack, wine cooler, steamer, fryer, blender and more
- Fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, glasses, wine glasses, serving platters, and more
- Large island counter with seating for 3 (and perfect for a game of flip cup)
- Beautiful Dining table seats 8
Office / Photo Studio
- Private Office with room for an optional air mattress
- Desk space and whiteboard
- Choose from blue, white, or grey backdrop and we’ll set it up for you
Master Bedroom & Bath
- Queen sized foam mattress
- Sofa, ottoman, and faux sheepskin rug
- Candles for an elegant relaxing night
- TV with Bluray and wire for hooking up tablet / PC
- iPod speaker and alarm combo
- Master bath with 2 sinks and vanities
- Stand up marble tiled shower with tankless water heater
- Large tub with candles
2nd & 3rd Bedroom and Guest Bath
- Queen sized beds, desks, and closets in both rooms
- 2nd bedroom includes a flat screen TV with cable
- Guest bath with 2 sinks and vanities
- Stand up marble tiled shower with tankless water heater
- 2nd shower / tub combo
Our standard check in is 3pm and checkout is noon but we can be flexible with advanced notice.
Please No Smoking Indoors or Pets Allowed. Any age is ok and we are a family friendly environment. If there is any kind of emergency with the house (i.e. something breaks, spill, etc.) please call us right away and we can get it taken care of quickly before things get worse.
Palak was a really good host. He made everything clear and simple and was easy to contact. The pictures exactly described the place. It was clean and very open. It was a good location for ACL. I would recommend Palak's place again.
8 of us comfortably stayed in the house. Great places to eat around there plus it's right off the highway. Would definitely go back again.
There are so many positive things to say about this house. It was comfortable for our large group, clean, and easily accessible to everything Austin has to offer. We all said we would absolutely stay here again!
Wow! The second we walked into this house we were blown away. It was gigantic, clean, modern, high ceilings, hip... Everything the posting described and more. It was the perfect place to come home to and unwind after a hectic day working SXSW.
Palak was very friendly and attentive and accommodating towards our expanding schedule.
Great part of town, tucked away enough as to be able to "get away" from downtown, but close enough that you can walk to several bars and restaurants (Torchie's a personal favorite) and even walk downtown if you don't mind a small hike (being from NY we're used to it). Overall great place!
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
Chris and I are just two regular guys who love Austin. I grew up in Houston and work in technology marketing. Chris grew up in Wisconsin, is an ex vet, and currently in grad school. We love wine, food, and generally being a social as possible so we know some of the best spots from popular places to hidden gems. If you want to explore Austin, we can easily make your time here the best vacation you've ever had.