>>> Right in THE BERLIN CENTER!!!
• Beautiful 3-bedroom apartment with Balcony and two TV in renovated building with -TV, free Wi-Fi high-speed internet and separate kitchen.
• Completely private, own keys, own entrance.
• Close to Savignyplatz
• Completely renovated,. Sunny south east exposure.
• 78 qm + Kitchen, 2 private bedrooms , 1 living room with sofa bed.
• free 24h WIFI
• Excellent access to public transport: 1 minutes to S-Bahn "Savignyplatz"
• 5 stops to Friedrichstrasse, Museum Island, Brandenburg Gate.
Helmut Newton Photo Museum in walking distance
• boutiques, galleries, restaurants, cafés, bars.
• bakery next door, supermarket infront.
• King size bed, sofa bed, and air bed.two small bed in case the are no couple.
• Minimum 3 nights
• Small cleaning charge of 60 EUR applies (includes towels, bed sheets and final cleaning).
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: For rent is a private guest house / apartment in a residential building. The House Rules and Regulations apply and must be followed at all times. All guests must be aware of and agree to this contract before renting the apartment. The property owner reserves the right to ask the tenant for the signature of a location contract when paying the outstanding amount of rent or upon arrival. Noise disturbance and parties are not allowed in the apartment or the courtyard at any time. Special consideration regarding noise should be taken between 9:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. In case of complaints from the neighbors or in case of the tenants not complying to the house rules, the property owner has the right to terminate the contract immediately. In this case the rental fee is non-returnable, and guests will be asked to leave the apartment. All tenants are kindly asked not to make noise while going up or down the stairs, alone or in groups and to take special consideration regarding noise on Sunday, holidays, and weekdays during the midday peace (between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m.) Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, the staircase or the courtyard. Guests not complying to this rule will be charged 50,00 Euro for the extra cleaning Tenants shall not lounge, play, or unnecessary loiter in the halls, on the stairs, or in the common areas in such a way as to interfere with the free use and enjoyment, passage or convenience of another Resident, Landlord or its agents or workmen. Visits are only allowed by previous agreement with the property owner or his representative. Landlord or Landlord’s agent by themselves or with others, may enter, inspect and/or repair the apartment at any time in case of emergency or suspected abandonment. Landlord shall give advance notice and may enter for the purpose of showing the Apartment during normal business hours to prospective renters, or for inspection and repairs. Tenants hereby agrees to grant access to the apartment.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A security deposit of 300,00 EUR is required for every booking and is to be transfered to the bank
or Pay Pal account provided at least one after confirming the booking or in cash in the arrival,. The security deposit is returned to you as long as no damages have been caused to the apartment or there are unpaid fees. All damages to the property (stains, burned or broken furniture, broken glass, etc.) will be billed to the guests and must be payed in cash immediately. To avoid damages, Guests are kindly asked not to move the furniture around (beds, tables, sofas, etc.) please ask the landlord before rearranging the furniture..
We don't accept groups celebrating stag or hen parties, or football supporters coming to EU Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay. Guests shall not operate any businesses out of the Apartment without previous agreement with the landlord.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT CONDITIONS: Check-in is weekdays between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. On sunday and local holidays there is an extra charge of 25,00 EUR. (until 10:00 pm) after that late check in applies. LATE CHECK_IN: 25,00 EUR extra charge for arrivals after 8:00 p.m., 30,00 EUR after 10:00 p.m. - 50,00 EUR after midnight. Check Out is at 11:00 am on the day of departure. Check in and check out times are flexible depending if there are new guests arriving or leaving on the same day. for more information feel free to ask.
In case of loss or damage of the keys, the landlord has the right to charge the guest 150,00 Euro in order to change the locks and make new copies of the keys. In this case a bill will be sent to the guest
WASTE DISPOSAL: Guests shall deposit all garbage and waste in a clean and sanitary manner into the proper receptacles (PRIVATHAUSHÄLTE) as provided and shall cooperate in keeping the garbage area neat and clean.
The landlord will not be held responsible by any of the guests for any injury or loss of any kind occurred during the time of their stay in the apartment. It is the responsibility of our clients that the area or neighborhood they choose to stay in is to their liking. We will not be liable for the possible theft of objects deposited in the apartment.
We wish you a wonderful stay in Berlin
It s forbidden to download material from the web, because in germany the laws are very strict about this subject. Dont forget that in any case the resposible of illegal download can be indentified by his IP adresse, and the day and time of the download.
Carmen had hostess greet us and made us feel welcome. Location was very good for public transportation. Many excellent restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries within a few blocks. We would rent again for the good location meeting our sight seeing needs. Older apartment building but Carmen's flat neet and tidy and spacious. Coffeepot would be nice addition. Refrigerator freezer and half cabinets taped shut so we couldn't access. Clothes washer but no dryer and humidity makes clothes hard to dry. Site lists incorrect translation of "hot tub" meaning literally bath tub with shower curtain. Also, coffee shop listed at apartment's entrance has been closed for a while but others open nearby.
Very good location in a city centre, 1 minute from S-Bahn station. Many nice places around where you can eat, buy some food (grocery shop opposite the entrance to the apartment). The apartament was clean, everything was according to the description on the Airbnb. We hadn’t got any problems with contacting with Carmen who was always on call, and answered all of our questions. We had a great time there and the place is highly recommendable for sure!
We had a good time in this apartment! Nice and cosy! The location is good and easy to access all the important sightseeing areas as well as shopping places. We went to Tk Maxx and Kudam just on foot.
Will recommend this beautiful apartment to anyone. What you see in pictures is what you will get. All rooms are equipped with TV and the sofa bed is big and probably 3 people can sleep on it!
Will book again if i am back.
Die Wohnung liegt sehr zentral. Die Schlüsselübergabe hat hervorragend funktioniert. Die Sauberkeit war oberflächlich gut, jedoch ist die Wohnung für Stauballergiker nicht geeignet. Die erhobene Reinigungsgebühr ist von daher nicht gerechtfertigt.
Es gibt keine Kaffeemaschine.
Bei den Betten im 2. Schlafzimmer handelt es sich lediglich um zwei Klappbetten, von denen ein Bett äußerst unbequem ist.
Es ist nur 1 Wohnungsschlüssel verfügbar
This host has 177 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Im a Cuban actrees, who live in Berlin since 2004, im also a musician, this city its my second home, i love Berlin, and im sure when you visit it you will follow in love like me, i love also to travel, to exotic country, i like comfortable places. Doesn't need to be luxurious, but nice, i love the undergrown stile, and go close to the real life of a city. I love to make Yoga, to eat sushi, to take sun in the beach, to sing, and to dance.