About this listing
Fantastic 1 room in a 4bedroom flat in the most amazing street in Clerkenwell, Britton St, in the heart of the City, 1 min walk from Farringdon Tube Station.
Huge kitchen. Huge Bathroom.
THE ROOM HAS NO NATURAL LIGHT BUT A GREAT WALK IN WARDROBE
USED TO BE MY ROOM FOR 2 YEARS
In a historic, beautiful building, walking distance from Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs.
The Clerkenwell area boasts some of the best bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs in London, including Smiths of Smithfield, St. Johns, Carluccio’s , Moro, The Eagle, Club Gascon, Bleeding Heart Restaurant, Fabric, Turnmills, Fluid and Match. And not forgetting the Barbican Arts Centre
Fully equipped kitchen including all cookware
High speed Internet access and Wi-Fi
The room is in shared apt with 4 other people, so we need someone quite and respectful.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed .
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to 10000$
9 No Loud Noise or Loud Music Past 10pm
I had a nice stay there. Didn't really spend much time in the house, being there mostly to sleep. It's very well located, quite near the Farringdon station and within walking distance to King's Cross and Barbican. It's also very close to a nice pub, so there's always a small crowd outside, but I didn't find it noisy. The fact that the room has no windows is a bit disappointing, as it would benefit from the ventilation. There is an air intake but I usually had it turned off because of the noise, which was not loud but present enough to be distracting. There are four other people living in the 19, but one of them was out on vacation. Most of them are college students and they are all friendly, but I didn't get to spend much time with them because everyone was busy with their own schedule, including myself. All in all it was a good experience and I would definitely consider staying there again when I return to London.
This room is very comfortable for a short or long stay and it was always well maintained and cleaned by the host, even when it is being lived in. The neighborhood is filled with great places to eat as well as a minute away from Farringdon Station with central lines that will take you anywhere in London. There are two dressers and a nightstand as well as multiple shelves in the room and the walk in closet, plenty of room for any belongings. I stayed in the room for 4 months and found it very accommodating the entire time. The hosts were friendly and helpful and took any requests and made them reality. I would stay here again and I recommend it for anyone looking for a cozy and convenient place to stay during a visit to London.
This host has 133 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews