About this listing
Our stunning garden floor apartment is just steps from Prospect Park and 10 feet from the F/G trains. A perfect getaway for a couple, this king size loft is an oasis of calm in the heart of Brooklyn. Spend summer in our Windsor Terrace backyard.
Luxurious 1000sq+ foot garden floor loft. Sunlight floods in from the backyard and lights up the gourmet kitchen (stainless steel appliances, Wolf stove and oven, dishwasher), beautifully designed interiors.
Check out NYTIMES article on the neighborhood called:
....Windsor Terrace: Less Way Station, More Destination....
Steps away from the F and G trains and ample space for two but an additional small person could also use sofa or twin size air mattress.
Huge loft-like space
- Open floor plan (i.e. true loft)
- New Beautiful Kitchen and Bathroom
- Wi Fi Internet Included
- 10 foot high open glass doors onto backyard
- Half block from Subway (F and G)
- Half block from 2 great restaurants & cafes and more just a few blocks further
- 2 blocks from Prospect Park!
- King size very firm bed with luxury linens
- hardwood floors
- exposed brick wall
- AC included
- 2 ceiling fans
- dishwasher in the kitchen
- plates, glasses, wine glasses, linen, towels, etc. are all included
- No TV, but fast internet for streaming shows and movies
- Sleeps 2 comfortably in the King bed and 1 extra could crash on the sofa(not pull out) or air mattress.
-2 bikes (including locks, helmets, and lights) can be made available for your stay. Just ask us in advance.
Guests have access to the garden floor apartment, which includes a stunning NYC backyard. In summer months, enjoy the fresh lettuce and herbs in the garden, and two comfy lounge chairs perfect for taking your morning coffee. We also just purchased a sweet hammock, making it even harder to leave the yard...
Interaction with Guests
We are fully available via text and email, but most likely we will not be at the apartment to greet guests. Our amazing neighbor will be the primary contact during your stay.
NYTIMES... on Windsor Terrace
Windsor Terrace: Less Way Station, More Destination
100 feet from both F and G train entrances. Let us know if you'd like to borrow bikes during your trip.
Please, no smoking.
When you leave, please leave kitchen as you found it- there's a dish rack to do dishes by hand, or if you have a whole load, use the dishwasher (please start it on Normal cycle before you go!)
Treat our home as you would treat your own. We love hosting on Airbnb, and we love staying in other Airbnb homes when we travel.