About This Listing
This listing is currently available for 30+ day stays -- please feel free to contact me if you need accommodations for fewer days and I will be happy to assist you finding other nearby hosts in Willow Glen or San Jose. Safe Travels.
Luxurious private ensuite bedroom and bathroom with a picture window view of the garden in charming Willow Glen neighborhood of San Jose, capital of Silicon Valley.
Our home is ideally suited for professionals in the Bay Area on short or long term job assignments, students or families relocating to the Bay Area, people visiting family in the Bay Area or avid travelers wanting to explore our unique Bay Area.
Recently voted "Best Big City Neighborhood", Willow Glen has it's own downtown on Lincoln Avenue with local restaurants, boutiques, coffee shops and bakeries as well as convenient access to major highways and the rest of the Bay Area
en suite bedroom with private entrance
high speed wi-fi
access to spacious gourmet kitchen
luxurious bed linens and towels
down comforter and pillows
plenty of storage
access to washer and dryer
- Tree-lined streets for morning jogs and evening walks
- Gourmet restaurants, coffee shops and bakeries downtown Willow Glen on Lincoln Avenue
- Local and Organic Farm Produce at weekend Farmer's Markets, Zanotto's Family Market and Whole Foods
10 minutes to San Jose Airport, downtown San Jose, SAP Center (formerly HP Pavilion), San Jose Convention Center, San Jose Dideron Station with Caltrain to San Francisco and Amtrack to the East Bay
Guests are free to use the kitchen to prepare light meals with advance permission from the host (guests are responsible for cleaning up the kitchen after use). Guests are welcome to use the laundry facilities as well with advance permission from the host. Other public rooms in the house including the living and dining rooms as well as the patio are shared with the guests. Guests are allowed to park in the circular driveway in front of the house. Guests are not allowed in the garage or the other bedrooms in the house.
1. leave keys on bureau prior to departure -- $20 fee assessed for non-returned keys
2. no visitors without prior OK from host
3. smoking, recreational legal and illegal drugs are prohibited on the property
4. weapons are prohibited on the property
5. legal internet use only -- Comcast (high-speed ISP) expressly forbids illegal downloads using bit-torrent or similar technology
6. additional fees will be assessed for any item a guest stains, tears, or breaks
Great place! Super easy in and out for my quick trip to San Jose.
Susan made us very welcome, as did her cute little dog Chloe. The house is gorgeous with attractive space outside, and a kitchen worthy of a French baron. The separate bedroom and bath to ourselves were very private. The neighborhood is also very attractive. We would go back as often as we could.
Unfortunately, I did not have the privilege of meeting Susan but we made our way in to her beautiful home. We got lost on the way and she gave us exact directions.
The room was perfect, the bathroom, the area, everything! If you are coming to San Jose, Susan's home is the place to stay.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews